What's new

S Korea may accept THAAD deployment despite China's objections

While we cannot take out all of you, especially if the USA involved, neither one of you have enough ball to start anything with us so I see no point of talking tough against us. LOL

Again u are chest thumping.
Did u even understand what i just said??

In the long term the power projection needs allies,without allies even usa is nothing.
And u are happy with so many??

Solving border issue with india will give china much much more room to deal with other smaller nations.

south koreans are smart people ! Can't blame them for feeling threatened by chinese

Again u are chest thumping.
Did u even understand what i just said??

In the long term the power projection needs allies,without allies even usa is nothing.
And u are happy with so many??

Solving border issue with india will give china much much more room to deal with other smaller nations.
I am not chest pumping, I am speaking the truth and the truth is not what you guys like to hear. LOL

We have a plan on what we want to do. India is the one who insist on being the hardliner, not us. We are always ready for negotiation but India is not. We simply do not care. Let us know when you decide to make compromise. Don't knock on our door until you make up your mind.

I am not chest pumping, I am speaking the truth and the truth is not what you guys like to hear. LOL

We have a plan on what we want to do. India is the one who insist on being the hardliner, not us. We are always ready for negotiation but India is not. We simply do not care. Let us know when you decide to make compromise. Don't knock on our door until you make up your mind.

Then prepared to get screwed from all sides for all i care.
U are overestimating urself..............stagnation is the norm when labour costs rise.

And they will indeed rise and factories will shift to cheaper places.
It won't happen today but rest assured it will happen.

Then prepared to get screwed from all sides for all i care.
U are overestimating urself..............stagnation is the norm when labour costs rise.

And they will indeed rise and factories will shift to cheaper places.
It won't happen today but rest assured it will happen.
No country can stay at one area of the production level forever. I would be disappoint if we continue to stay at the factory level production. Fact is we are moving away from it ourselves and we will outsource our production to other countries. Perhaps, India will be that cheap place to take over our slack. So I am not concern at all. What I am concern is the security of our energy. That is our goal for the 21st century. Once we establish an energy security, we will thrive on robotic manufacturing and service intensive labor will rise.

No country can stay at one area of the production level forever. I would be disappoint if we continue to stay at the factory level production. Fact is we are moving away from it ourselves and we will outsource our production to other countries. Perhaps, India will be that cheap place to take over our slack. So I am not concern at all. What I am concern is the security of our energy. That is our goal for the 21st century. Once we establish an energy security, we will thrive on robotic manufacturing and service intensive labor will rise.

Thats my precise point.
And within next decade post 2020 india will be the factory epicentre provided we increase the electricity production and infrastructure which we will.

And with almost nil manufacturing we are still gonna clock 5.8 pc this year,,post 202o we will be touching 8-9% easily,maybe even more owing to huge pool of cheap labour.

So all in all its china's benefit to solve the border issue with us as we will be a major player in 2030's by hook or by crook.
Vietnam,phillipines are no threat to china,they are too small.

But keeping india in brics loop and ultimately being its friend wil be a masterstroke as only russia-china-india combine can challenge the west in future.

While we cannot take out all of you, especially if the USA involved, neither one of you have enough ball to start anything with us so I see no point of talking tough against us. LOL

My American friend, you are playing a very fake game. LOL If you want to help South Korea defending North Korea, you can fund an Iron Dome like you did to Israel. No need for such THAAD system which range is to cover ballistic missile from China/Russia.

my point is you can't stop NK missiles and artillery with missiles like THAAD or Iron Dome it's simply infeasible and unrealistic.
same goes for China and Russia or anybody who has hundreds if not thousands of different kinds of missiles and heavy artillery

my point is you can't stop NK missiles and artillery with missiles like THAAD or Iron Dome it's simply infeasible and unrealistic.
same goes for China and Russia or anybody who has hundreds if not thousands of different kinds of missiles and heavy artillery

Its just a statement:coffee:
USA is marking its territories outside usa:woot:

Thats my precise point.
And within next decade post 2020 india will be the factory epicentre provided we increase the electricity production and infrastructure which we will.

And with almost nil manufacturing we are still gonna clock 5.8 pc this year,,post 202o we will be touching 8-9% easily,maybe even more owing to huge pool of cheap labour.

So all in all its china's benefit to solve the border issue with us as we will be a major player in 2030's by hook or by crook.

But keeping india in brics loop and ultimately being its friend wil be a masterstroke as only russia-china-india combine can challenge the west in future.
India will not side with China and Russia in the foreseeable future regardless how we handle the disputes. ur military industries are heavily relied on the west, and the west is pretty benevolent to india i think, and try to drag india into west camp, so no reason for india to side with anyone, u been playing balance game for decades. just think about it, india has always been in a pretty good international environment,no arms embargo, no restriction on tech transfer, but of course that comes at a price( rely on west and russia).
but india should understand that if china is going to be contained and constrained by the west, u will automatically become the next target for the west.

India will not side with China and Russia in the foreseeable future regardless how we handle the disputes. ur military industries are heavily relied on the west, and the west is pretty benevolent to india i think, and try to drag india into west camp, so no reason for india to side with anyone, u been playing balance game for decades. just think about it, india has always been in a pretty good international environment,no arms embargo, no restriction on tech transfer, but of course that comes at a price( rely on west and russia).
but india should understand that if china is going to be contained and constrained by the west, u will automatically become the next target for the west.

I know that,,,when we attain sone serious gdp in mid 2030's then india will be next china.
But by that time india and china will be so strong that we can form an alliance on our own,,,i see that happenning 20 years down the line

This might push NK to join SCO, then yanks cry about SCO expansion.

Thats my precise point.

The country that needs to commit loyalty and sworn allegiance to such cooperative organization like SCO, if you got admit into the organization, is India. Not us. It is India that need to solve border issue with us. We said we already prepare for negotiation. Zhou Enlai even offered to settle dispute but you Indian are too greedy. Ask yourself why and don't look at us.

NK is a sovereign nation. We can't stop a sovereign nation from doing what they think is best for their security. We can only do so much such as sanction but it won't work for a regime looking to survive.

The country that needs to commit loyalty and sworn allegiance to such cooperative organization like SCO, if you got admit into the organization, is India. Not us. It is India that need to solve border issue with us. We said we already prepare for negotiation. Zhou Enlai even offered to settle dispute but you Indian are too greedy. Ask yourself why and don't look at us.

NK is a sovereign nation. We can't stop a sovereign nation from doing what they think is best for their security. We can only do so much such as sanction but it won't work for a regime looking to survive.

U are still overestimating urself.

Look at japan now..............after decades of growth its slowing down.
U guys will have demographic problem too in 10-20 years while we will have no such problem till 2050's.

There lies our strength and china would be wise to solve the border issue with us as like i said we will be a major player in 2030's

i know it,u know it and most certainly ccp knows it too

Back
Top Bottom