What's new

S Arabia arrests 10 Iranian ‘spies’

Did they teach you that in your "religious schools"? :smart:
Unlike some people Iranians don't send their wives and daughters to Syria to be used as terrorists' sex toys ;)

we don't have that either in our religion, Muslims don't do that.

45945555.png

Yes a great honor when your doctrine allows sexual pleasure with animals and infants. Certainly not for US, so please find yourself elsewhere.
yeah sure and you will find it on the official website of Khamenei or grand ayatollah, right?
ok then show me ... don't give me your piece of cheat propaganda salafi blogs or newspapers thx

You should differentiate b/t Muslims and Majosi aka Rafdi/Fire worshipers.
lol
well it is better to jump above fire for cultural purpose
than worship fire in hell after have worshiped terrorism on earth

I really do hate hypocrisy, most Saudi Arabians I met personally believed they were all pure, butterfly :D, etc... they always complained about Iranians whoring around, but interestingly I found they themselves have considerable gay population, alcohol loving youths, and rather "sexually curious" female pop, this is fine, there is no country on earth with 0 gay or prostitute population but at least we don't pretend that we are better than everyone else! ;)

45945555.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304128/Tunisian-girls-head-Syria-offer-Islamic-fighters-sexual-jihad.html

Nor does Shia teachings specifically instruct you to have coitus with underage children.

Yes a great honor when your doctrine allows sexual pleasure with animals and infants. Certainly not for US, so please find yourself elsewhere.

yeah sure spreading lies is free and about these two lies last time you started to spread them I prove you wrong

yeah sure and you will find it on the official website of Khamenei or grand ayatollah, right?
ok then show me ... don't give me your piece of cheat propaganda salafi blogs or newspapers thx

Ask your Rafids friend here to translate the txt 2 ya

78687.jpg

&

lol
well it is better to jump above fire for cultural purpose
than worship fire in hell after have worshiped terrorism on earth

for culture purpose or religious rituals just like self flagellation, tomb crawling.... etc

7ywanat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good if rafida spies and traitors working for the Mullah regime have been arrested. Their sentence should be death or life in prison if found guilty. There is no other way to deal with Safavids. This should be a standard procedure in every single Arab and Muslim country. We will defend and protect the holy land and our lands with the last drop of our blood like history is an example of.

@Arabian Legend Tom crawling?! Isn't it better than self blowing? :D I think you're at disadvantage here my friend!
@al-Hasani LOL... you use Safavi as if its an insult! :) Safavids were greater than Saudi could ever be! I see that WebMaster has modified the forum rules in your favour as well, so using labels such as: Rafida and other craps is fine but calling you by the cult you follow will result in ban! That is very interesting! :D And funny!

45945555.png

well there is a problem with your pamphlet please fix it in the next version .
a virgin can't marry without the permission of his father or if the father without goo reason don't gave the permission then the rule of the court and the one who wrote the advertisement seems to forget about this little technical issue .

well there is a problem with your pamphlet please fix it in the next version .
a virgin can't marry without the permission of his father or if the father without goo reason don't gave the permission then the rule of the court and the one who wrote the advertisement seems to forget about this little technical issue .

Bro... why do you even bother?! His sources are "Al-Ahwazi" terrorists! Look at that amazing watermark! ;)

My class start in 15 minutes... will anyone be able to come up with anything more clever than our extremist friends here?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Crazy People, whats with baby fukcing ?, why would u want to do that ? Both Safawis and wahhabis are way way crazy.

whats wrong with being gay ? I'm gay and I'm lovin it :D

I don't have any problem with it! :D
I don't like to meddle in privacy of people's bedroom!

@Arabian Legend Tom crawling?! Isn't it better than self blowing? :D I think you're at disadvantage here my friend!
@al-Hasani LOL... you use Safavi as if its an insult! :) Safavids were greater than Saudi could ever be! I see that WebMaster has modified the forum rules in your favours as well, so using labels such as: Rafida and other craps is fine but calling you by the cult you follow will result in ban! That is very interesting! :D And funny!
you can see the people who got heritage of this hatred have the same word
very funny
once i spoke about it to Al Hasani and he didn't even understood that my avatar had something related to safavid

you know how fun it is that a royalist, Nahavandi, wrote a book saying how great was shah Abbas in many points for the nation

but don't expect these people here , with their heart full of hatred, to understand or try to understand History

I wonder what "evidence" they have about them being spies.

They've been monitored by the Saudi Secret Service for a long time ,and those people know what they're talking about.

Hmm,a Turkish spy for Iran,what to think of this.

He's a Kurdish ,but a Turkish national.

Not so fast, they need sometime to learn their mistake and regret it millions of time before chop chop time.:D

What a terrorist country, only in this month, their spies and terrorists were busted in KSA, Syria, Bosnia, Bahrain and Kenya.

Well, there will be no more "living" for them.

5 Saudis were Shias and believe in Guardianship of the Islamic Jurists.
ولاية الفقيه

Very interesting point of view, so you are technically saying that those people were busted and accused of being spies and further will be interrogated and then executed just because they are Shia? I doubt that to be honest with you.
Being a Shia isn't a crime in our book ,but don't you ever dare and try to meddle in our national security ,because you gonna get your head chopped off.

Gullible people would believe this. Every time there is instability looming in KSA and even Bahrain, they cook up these stories about supposed Iranian spies, to not only divert attention but also label anyone that protests for social justice (particularly the Shiites in East KSA) as an "Iranian agent".
LOL come up with somethign new, because this strategy is eroding and getting very boring. :)

The Saudi Shias live better than Iranian Sunnis in your Safavid Republic.

If Wahhabi (Hanbal fiqh one of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam) can be used here by a certain people then I can call you defectors too. Simple as that. 90 percent of all Muslims regard you as that since they are Sunnis too so I am just one of over 1 billion people of the same view.

LOL, ever heard about the Rashidun, Umayyad and Abbasid Caliphates and Islamic empires. Ironically the first conquered Persia. The Safavids were nothing in comparison.

Anyway don't worry. If those 10 are innocent then they will be released if not then this awaits them in the beautiful land of the Two Holy Mosques:

Chop Chop Time

1491210868_3ea7e9c770.jpg

To my Saudi brothers and other Sunni Muslims. Do not bother discussing with them. They are a tiny sect and let them follow their Twelver beliefs, Ayatollah's etc. They have no place in our lands anyway, so no need to worry.

Makkah and Madinah are safe, Alhamdulillah.

Back
Top Bottom