What's new

S-400 Ballistic Missile Defence System and South Asian Deterrence Stability Dynamics

Earliar it used to be ' 10 kadam aur pakistan khatam '.
After S400 , it would ' 5 kadam aur pakistan khatam ' .:pakistan:

I am waiting for it. Just let me know when last step is to be taken. I will arrange morning breakfast for Indians in Lahore.
But you already did that in 1965, dont you?

Hi @aman_rai and @GumNaam,

Guys, please carry on your intellectual debate at www.facebook.com
This is not the place for such discussion.

Aman Rai, you started it, Gum Naam, you kept on replying to it unnecessarily and only made the situation worst. Perhaps you both need a break and by the time you come back you will be in better mood.

If Hamas can get their home made rockets past Israel's Iron Dome then I think
S400 can be overwhelmed with home made rockets before the launch of Babur.

No matter what we are going to induct in next 20years.. pak especially is pdf, have counter measures.. some systems will be defeated with bravery , some with god help, and rest with cheap countermeasures...
highly appreciate and extremely agreed with your last three lines of statement..yes on ground we dont have any answer this one and this thing only known by us ....not them ! now dont bother to ask who are they .

If Hamas can get their home made rockets past Israel's Iron Dome then I think
S400 can be overwhelmed with home made rockets before the launch of Babur.

movable platform which have 400km range... can be stationed 150km to 250km away from borders ... and you are going to target it with unguided hamas type rockets... god forbid the logic... lol

Back
Top Bottom