What's new

S-400 Ballistic Missile Defence System and South Asian Deterrence Stability Dynamics

uh yeeah, so I'm gonna stop you right there at the underlined...you lost all credibility just by that one statement alone. the s400 HAS seen combat, it HAS been deployed in a warzone. and it has NOTHING to show for.

Umm, the S-400s are definitely deployed there, but not once have they been chosen to engage the US and/or Israeli forces at least not to my and most probably your knowledge.
The S-400 batteries have remained energized but didn't engage even during the recent air and TLAM strikes.

Again, Turkey a NATO member after seeing its fellow NATO members "totally bypass the S-400s" could have easily canceled the S-400 deal since it clearly has "nothing to show for".

Delude yourself however you want to, but we all know that an incompetent system would not have so many buyers one of which is your ally and a NATO member state. And deep down even you know that much.

Last edited:
as I said...reality talks...theory walks! The fact is and remains that after 2 years of deployment in Syria and many many bombings by u.s. et al after deployment, there hasn't been a single score to the s400's name, not even a hot air baloon!

people still buy the pontiac cars in the u.s. doesn't mean they are good nor reliable...crappiest car ever made by america.
S400 isnt there to protect Syria, its there to protect Russian installments, so US or Israeli planes dont ventrure out in Russian airspace, and they havent. US and Russia arent gonna start a direct war between themselves over Syria.

Mass produce babur... U need 1000s of cruise missiles and all air defences will be zero...zilch nada.. Obsolete

Increase number of ballistic missiles and nukes...

Neutralizing enemy air force and ground based nukes at first sign of war breakout with cm and battlefield nukes remains your best scenario... That capacity shud not be compromised at all

Umm, the S-400s are definitely deployed there, but not once have they been chosen to engage the US and/or Israeli forces at least not to my and most probably your knowledge.
The S-400 batteries have remained energized but didn't engage even during the recent air and TLAM strikes.

Again, Turkey a NATO member after seeing its fellow NATO members "totally bypass the S-400s" could have easily canceled the S-400 deal since it clearly has "nothing to show for".

Delude yourself however you want to, but we all know that an incompetent system would not have so many buyers one of which is your ally and a NATO member state. And deep down even you know that much.
All these attacks and Russia chose not to respond...okay man! :enjoy:

S400 isnt there to protect Syria, its there to protect Russian installments, so US or Israeli planes dont ventrure out in Russian airspace, and they havent. US and Russia arent gonna start a direct war between themselves over Syria.
:laugh:
stop trying to defend these junk toys. Even if Russia didn't want to engage the u.s. v(a big if), the Syrians have the s300s as well which also miserably failed to engage any target successfully. Oh lemme guess, the Syrians are just poorly trained, right? ;)

All these attacks and Russia chose not to respond...okay man! :enjoy:

Well duh.
I suggest you read up a bit more on the issue.
Russian military footprint is still not enough in Syria. A few SAM batteries aren't enough to repulse the full might of the IAF and American destroyers filled to the brim with TLAMs.

The Russians know that even if they engaged all the S-400 batteries and intercepted the American and Israeli cruise missiles and planes, that would mean being eventually drawn into a full blown US-Russia conflict which I don't think Russia is ready for, hence the pussy footing.
The Russians want to repulse the Americans, et al., with just the threat of the S-400s itself.
It has worked to a degree but unfortunately for them, the Americans are sort of slowly calling them on their bluff.
Though I wonder how long the Russians are willing to be pushed into a corner until they aren't.

Last edited:
Well duh.
I suggest you read up a bit more on the issue.
Russian military footprint is still not enough in Syria. A few SAM batteries aren't enough to repulse the full might of the IAF and American destroyers filled to the brim with TLAMs.

The Russians know that even if they engaged all the S-400 batteries and intercepted the American and Israeli cruise missiles and planes, that would mean being eventually drawn into a full blown US-Russia conflict hence which I don't think Russia is ready for, hence the pussy footing.
The Russians want to repulse the Americans, et al., with just the threat of the S-400s itself.
It has worked to a degree but unfortunately for them, the Americans are sort of slowly calling them on their bluff.
Though I wonder how long the Russians are willing to be pushed into a corner until they aren't.
Oh so Russia only deployed "a few" batteries of s400s is it? :lol:

I'm just loving the excuses being cooked up to hold on to that $5 billion dollar false sense of security for your dear lives... :lol:

No matter what we are going to induct in next 20years.. pak especially is pdf, have counter measures.. some systems will be defeated with bravery , some with god help, and rest with cheap countermeasures...

Maybe they can send a written request to Indian administration to shut down other theater and quick reaction SAM system, and give them transport access to the S-400 site, which will be atleast 100-150 km inside Indian territory, so that they can sabotage them.

Pretty cost effective.

as I said...reality talks...theory walks! The fact is and remains that after 2 years of deployment in Syria and many many bombings by u.s. et al after deployment, there hasn't been a single score to the s400's name, not even a hot air baloon!

people still buy the pontiac cars in the u.s. doesn't mean they are good nor reliable...crappiest car ever made by america.

The reality is the Syrians are not operating the S-400 but Russians are.
And whether the S-400 scores a kill or not depends on the decision from the Russians to whether they want to risk a war with NATO.

This doesn't prove nor disprove anything, so let's not talk about things in the same deluded way, normally the indians would.

S-400 is a reality and its a super potent platform, and Russian systems from decades before are still being used to hunt aircrafts all around the globe. What makes you think this is any less?

Stupidity is not in knowing the strength of the enemy and doing nothing about it. I call it laziness.
Stupidity is inflicting oneself with a delusional idea of flaws in the strength of the enemy.
And that stupidity is dangerous...

:laugh:
stop trying to defend these junk toys. Even if Russia didn't want to engage the u.s. v(a big if), the Syrians have the s300s as well which also miserably failed to engage any target successfully. Oh lemme guess, the Syrians are just poorly trained, right? ;)

F**k yeah, the Syrians are poorly trained.
You don't even have to look far to figure that out, i.e. when they managed to down a Russian Il-20 in friendly fire while in the process of engaging IAF F-16s, back in September this year.
The Syrians can barely manage the S-200s forget the S-400.

Oh so Russia only deployed "a few" batteries of s400s is it? :lol:

Yup.

During the missile strike by US, UK & France this April.
https://www.defensenews.com/pentago...-from-the-strikes-in-syria-america-or-russia/
“S-400 in Syria can’t make a difference anyway. There are too few launchers (no more than two battalions) to intercept all or at least a majority of the hundred-missile salvo.”

I'm just loving the excuses being cooked up to hold on to that $5 billion dollar false sense of security for your dear lives... :lol:

The chinese, turks and saudis spending billions for the S-400, is that too for face value and false sense of security? Clearly your all weather "pharends" are buying "junk" too, the same friends from whom pakistan buys.

The only thing amusing here is the sheer denial some pakistanis exhibit just to justify their ignoring the strategic imbalance India has been creating against pakistan since the beginning of the 21st century.

The reality is the Syrians are not operating the S-400 but Russians are.
And whether the S-400 scores a kill or not depends on the decision from the Russians to whether they want to risk a war with NATO.

This doesn't prove nor disprove anything, so let's not talk about things in the same deluded way, normally the indians would.

S-400 is a reality and its a super potent platform, and Russian systems from decades before are still being used to hunt aircrafts all around the globe. What makes you think this is any less?

Stupidity is not in knowing the strength of the enemy and doing nothing about it. I call it laziness.
Stupidity is inflicting oneself with a delusional idea of flaws in the strength of the enemy.
And that stupidity is dangerous...
Yes Russia just brought the s400s to bathe in the warm Syrian sun, right? 8-)

Oh and another fact; the Syrian s300s owned and operated by Syrian forces were also ineffective against all attacks. Lemme guess, Syrians are dumb, they don't know anything, right? :wacko:

Sounds like my coworker who keeps trying to convince me why the expensive Pontiac he bought isn't as piece of junk worthy of only being called scrap metal! :lol:

We need to fight this diplomatically by involving the security of CPEC infront of China, and make Russian stop this agreement by using Chinese vast trade and financial influence over Russia.....it would be a better thing to do then doing mujra with indians and putting dot heads on some indian day in Russia, all just to please the Russians and then embarrassing SSG again to exercise with their second line SF like VDV, who r nothing but more of special operations force of Russian mountain troops! There aint no Alfa Group or GRU coming to Pakistan for exercises. Relegate these exercises to those who may suit their level better like LCBs etc.
Most hilarious comment... Pakistan will make Russia stop this deal...
Jitne ki yea deal Hui h Na, utna tere foriegn reserve me be nahi h

F**k yeah, the Syrians are poorly trained.
You don't even have to look far to figure that out, i.e. when they managed to down a Russian Il-20 in friendly fire while in the process of engaging IAF F-16s, back in September this year.
The Syrians can barely manage the S-200s forget the S-400.

Yup.

During the missile strike by US, UK & France this April.
https://www.defensenews.com/pentago...-from-the-strikes-in-syria-america-or-russia/
“S-400 in Syria can’t make a difference anyway. There are too few launchers (no more than two battalions) to intercept all or at least a majority of the hundred-missile salvo.”

The chinese, turks and saudis spending billions for the S-400, is that too for face value and false sense of security? Clearly your all weather "pharends" are buying "junk" too, the same friends from whom pakistan buys.

The only thing amusing here is the sheer denial some pakistanis exhibit just to justify their ignoring the strategic imbalance India has been creating against pakistan since the beginning of the 21st century.

your own answers laugh at you... Russia itself claims that its radars in the battalions can monitor and track a thousand kms out and engage at 400 kms, and yet...these "few" launchers couldn't even engage anything flying right over their heads! Seriously??? There is just no argument around this... at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
here's an analogy to show you how potent and luring that "false sense of security" is...
there is this insanely (and I mean...INSANELY) expensive drug called truvada. Ever heard of it? it is a drug, if taken daily before breakfast, will protect you from hiv infection throughout the day until the next day when you have to take it again...

yes, this is an actual drug. people from the lbgt community have flocked to this drug and spend their entire life savings on purchasing this drug and yet...this drug has a dangerously scary rate of failure. How do I know? My wife works in the medical field and deals with lbgt patients all the time who are infected and yet, most of them have this truvada drug in their body along with the hiv virus.

THE FRIGGIN' PILL DOES NOT WORK!!! just like the s400s. yes, sure, under certain conditions, with the right body temperature and the right diet provided you didn't have alcohol the night before and don't smoke weed 12 hours after taking it and don't have a cold or flu or are running a fever along with a billion other conditions, YEAH THE DRUG WILL WORK but for most, IT WILL NOT WORK AS WE SEE TODAY IN THE LBGT COMMUNITY!!! this pill sells that false sense of security JUST like the s400 does.

The only good hiv prevention is abstinence.
The only good defense is a brutal offense.

I rest my case!

DISCLAIMER: truvada isn't gonna help india's aids epidemic either so don't bother trying...

your own answers laugh at you... Russia itself claims that its radars in the battalions can monitor and track a thousand kms out and engage at 400 kms, and yet...these "few" launchers couldn't even engage anything flying right over their heads! Seriously??? There is just no argument around this... at all!
seriously-nigga-.jpg

You arguing from incredulity(a logical fallacy) won't change the ground reality or my answer i.e. Russians didn't engage as they didn't want to involve themselves in protracted skirmishes with Israel and US. PERIOD.

Again, this was a more geopolitics issue than S-400's capability issue.

Not every nation has a twitchy trigger finger or is intensely reactionary.
This is not your school yard, dhaka maara toh badla lena zaroori nahin hain.
Countries measure their responses, and wait for the oppurtune moment to strike, maybe leave the geopolitics to the political scientists.

Also, it's not just the Russians who claim so, Americans too noticed the the Russian radars painting their Tomahawks, SCALPS, etc.

You arguing from incredulity(a logical fallacy) won't change the ground reality or my answer i.e. Russians didn't engage as they didn't want to involve themselves in protracted skirmishes with Israel and US. PERIOD.

Again, this was a more geopolitics issue than S-400's capability issue.

Not every nation has a twitchy trigger finger or is intensely reactionary.
This is not your school yard, dhaka maara toh badla lena zaroori nahin hain.
Countries measure their responses, and wait for the oppurtune moment to strike, maybe leave the geopolitics to the political scientists.

Also, it's not just the Russians who claim so, Americans too noticed the the Russian radars painting their Tomahawks, SCALPS, etc.
you do realize that the u.s. nato and isreal were the very reasons Russia deployed the s400s, right? you do realize that the s400s weren't gonna do crap against ISIS and free syrian army, right? or are you REALLY that inept? regardless, read my post above...may do your faggotty bottom arse some good! 8-)

Ohhh... T
well some bad news for ya...we are already inspecting and testing against the s400s China just as we've already inspected and drilled against the rafeales that uae has...both of your favorite toys are already DOA and you haven't gotten them yet! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom