Rustom-2 UCAV | News and Discussions

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Rustom-2 UCAV | News and Discussions

rwExzxa.jpg

The DRDO Rustom (English: Warrior) is a Medium Altitude Long Endurance unmanned combat air vehicle (UCAV) being developed by Defence Research and Development Organisation for the three services, Indian Army, Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force of the Indian Armed Forces. Rustom is derived from the NAL's LCRA (Light Canard Research Aircraft) developed by a team under the leadership of late Prof Rustom Damania in the 1980s. The UAV will have structural changes and a new engine. Rustom will replace/supplement the Heron UAVs in service with the Indian armed forces.

DSC08487-763991.JPG

f0205060_52f8c5a1e76cf.jpg

f0205060_52f8c5a150c95.jpg

f0205060_52f8c5a37e660.jpg

Last edited:
Current status:

Rustom-2 is an unmanned combat air vehicle(UCAV) developed by India on the lines of the American Predator drones.

In October, 2010 A senior DRDO official stated,

“ The American RQ-1 Predator is an obvious template for the Rustom program. We’ve built a credible unmanned flying platform. The way the Americans converted a robust surveillance drone into a combat drone is something we are confident we can replicate for the Rustom-H. It will have a great deal of mission flexibility.
[Work] is underway to define theweaponisation process.

In February 2012, ADE Director P S Krishnan stated,

“ Designing of Rustom-2 has been completed, purchase orders have been placed and we are on schedule to fly for the first time in February 2014. ”

i am bad in english so request to u avoid my mistakes . history do not agree with u brother . Iran supported Indian enemy during wars . and i am not a false flagger

Rustom-2 taxi test

http://i.imgur.com/wiaOJ6d.gif

webrustom-uav.jpg

rc79vFQ.png

ICkbgdV.jpg

lzk3z81.jpg

FAX9ciL.jpg

Rear view

DSC08492-773474.JPG

I think we should use Iranian expertise specifically in this area .... :cheers:

First of all you need to change it's design !

It's far from efficiency & creates so much RCS !

i am bad in english so request to u avoid my mistakes . history do not agree with u brother . Iran supported Indian enemy during wars . and i am not a false flagger

When?

is this operational?

No

drdo-rustom-warrior-unmanned-aerial-vehicle-india.jpg

Optronic+Payload+for+Nishant+%26+Rustom-1.JPG

Last edited:
Rustom-2 taxi test

webrustom-uav.jpg

rc79vFQ.png

ICkbgdV.jpg

lzk3z81.jpg

FAX9ciL.jpg

Rear view

DSC08492-773474.JPG

First of all you need to change it's design !

It's far from efficiency & creates so much RCS !

When?

No

drdo-rustom-warrior-unmanned-aerial-vehicle-india.jpg

Optronic+Payload+for+Nishant+%26+Rustom-1.JPG

Super brother. May I know how many hard points it has? It looks like 6? Or it just to support frame

Back
Top Bottom