What's new

Russians better ally than Americans: Turkey may quit NATO

If That Was The Case Then Why Turkay Appologized?
Turkey didnt apologized for the downing of the jet to the Russian state. Turkey apologized and expressed condolences to the family of the Russian pilot. Its other question that the government threw the ball to FETO after the coup try. I personally think that not FETO was responsible and that the decision was right.
Russia have the right to support Cyrus against the turkish aggression same with Armenia

As for Crimea Russia doesn't occupy sh!t it's slavic european christian lands historically and geographically
Turkish aggression? After the Greeks started armed attacks against Turks in 1963 and all other crimes and provocations until 1974 the Turkish state had the right to defend the Turks and their right to live also the national interests of its people. After the official and unofficial underground actions and operations the Republic of Turkey warned the Greeks of the consequences of those provocative actions and crimes against the Turks. In result of the rising tensions and the crimes against the Turkish minority and the predictable bigger disaster after the new government of Cyprus was assigned the Republic of Turkey decided to start the Turkish Peace Operation and secure the future of the Turks on the island. I want you to know that every piece of the world where Turkish language is being spoken is Turkey and if the rights of the Turks on those places are not respected the oppressors must know that the Turkish hand is long and heavy and the Turkish state will take every needed action no matter if it will be within the internationally recognized rules or not. If to defend my brothers in blood against the oppressors everytime and everywhere on the world is aggression and crime then I am happy to call myself aggressor.

Russia have the right to support Cyrus against the turkish aggression same with Armenia

As for Crimea Russia doesn't occupy sh!t it's slavic european christian lands historically and geographically

Open a book and read the History of Crimea instead of talking Bullshit!
Cimmerian Greeks, Scythians, Sarmatians, Huns, Kharzars, Mongols, Ottomans were there before the Russians/Slavs.

The Ottoman Empire was in its last breath in the nineteenth century.
Then it was saved by the West, and then chose to ally itself with the West after WW2.
Maybe You will now claim now that Turkey alone would have beat the Soviet Union easily in 1946...

Dont troll and put words into my mouth but nice try.

In 1850 there was no way Russia was invading Istanbul, start of 1900s and SU maybe. Not many countries who shared a border with the USSR could stop the Russians at that point.

Still avoiding the question, is it from European butt hurt?

No one in the world can attack a NATO country. You get access to the best weapons etc too. Why would anyone want to trade that?

Its a matter of perception. There will be no need for anyone from outside to attack Turkey when its own NATO partners are drilling hole. That's why I mentioned the role America played in recent failed regime change attempt in Turkey.

Salman, what are you smoking? Aren't Ukrainians slavic european Christians too? Also, that land belonged to Turkic nations for about 1000 years before the Russians came lol.

No one in the world can attack a NATO country. You get access to the best weapons etc too. Why would anyone want to trade that?

Do you have Aids in ur brain ?

First of he said

Which is rich in its own right.

But what I said with regards to 1950 where I think you did not get my point.
During that era after WW2, the reason why countries like Yugoslavia, Hungary, Albania, Romania, Bulgaria joined the USSR. Is because they had an organized group of communists which were a majority part of the local resistance against the Nazi's. So after the WW2 those who were in the resistance got to power. This is why the East block turned Red.

Turkiye at that time had no such problem. And thus Stalin's army would have to fight in a terrain which was unfamiliar to theirs and we saw how that ended up a.k.a as Finland. And the deeper Stalin would like to go into Anatolia, The more equipment and manpower losses it will get, because Turkiye does not have the terrain which is suitable for their way of warfare. Also in literature the soviets planned to avoid a direct confrontation with Iran and Turkiye(besides the straights) probably for these reason, so instead they worked on educating subversive elements for those countries to make the country turn red in time and from within.

Stalin’s Army in 1945 was vastly different to the Army that fought in Finland 1939.
You do not need the support of local people, if they suddenly find themselves elsewhere.

Stalin’s Army in 1945 was vastly different to the Army that fought in Finland 1939.
You do not need the support of local people, if they suddenly find themselves elsewhere.

yeah and addicted to Lend-Lease, and to be honest Russia nothing without Lend Lease, Look at Stalin the moment ww2 was over and an American delegation came expecting good relations the only thing stalin did was rant on America cutting of Lend Lease. And The following might seen like a shocker to you, but the Russians would first have to fight to displace the local population, crazy right who would have thought. And unlike today there was no bridge either to Anatolia. Have you bothered once to travel to Turkiye, You will be surprised by the lack of level terrain, There are some exceptions but generally the rule is that Turkiye is build on mountains and hills.

Russian equipment in ww2 were designed and made for open and flat terrain.

Ow yeah at the last shocker. Turkiye even in 1945 had a functional army.

Do you have Aids in ur brain ?
Do you have a dick in your arse?

Before the Slavs turned Christian its was pagan, so its rightful pagan clay. Or wait a few Turkic jewish clans were around in that area too, its rightful Jewish clay. stupid reasoning.

Its rightful Ukrainian lands.

Turkey didnt apologized for the downing of the jet to the Russian state. Turkey apologized and expressed condolences to the family of the Russian pilot. Its other question that the government threw the ball to FETO after the coup try. I personally think that not FETO was responsible and that the decision was right.
No, Turkey kept on giving threats to Russia until Putin send his nuke sub deployed S400 and warned to shoot down any plane without warning .

yeah and addicted to Lend-Lease, and to be honest Russia nothing without Lend Lease, Look at Stalin the moment ww2 was over and an American delegation came expecting good relations the only thing stalin did was rant on America cutting of Lend Lease. And The following might seen like a shocker to you, but the Russians would first have to fight to displace the local population, crazy right who would have thought. And unlike today there was no bridge either to Anatolia. Have you bothered once to travel to Turkiye, You will be surprised by the lack of level terrain, There are some exceptions but generally the rule is that Turkiye is build on mountains and hills.

Russian equipment in ww2 were designed and made for open and flat terrain.

Ow yeah at the last shocker. Turkiye even in 1945 had a functional army.

Local population is only a problem, if you let them remain.
Stalin did not hesitate to deport the Tatars from Crimea.
If he did not hesitate to make decisions that killed Millions of Tussians,
why would he spare the Turks?

The point however, is that the West protected Turkey/the Ottoman Empire both in 1850 and in 1950 - against Russians.

Local population is only a problem, if you let them remain.
Stalin did not hesitate to deport the Tatars from Crimea.
If he did not hesitate to make decisions that killed Millions of Tussians,
why would he spare the Turks?

The point however, is that the West protected Turkey/the Ottoman Empire both in 1850 and in 1950 - against Russians.

with regards to 1850, I can give you that.

But with 1950.

I don't write anything about sparing. The ones you are presenting forward did not have a national army with trained officers. Having no way of putting resistance. And in 1950 where you say West protected Turkiye is half true. West protected Turkiye because it had to protect itself. And lets say the West did not protect Turkiye. The Russians would have to fight the Turks on ground unfamiliar to them. Warfare unfamiliar to them and thus would not push into Anatolia. We would lose control to most of the coastline west and south of Turkiye, but they would be unable to go into the land at least not directly and with that who would possibly know what could happen after that.

with regards to 1850, I can give you that.

But with 1950.

I don't write anything about sparing. The ones you are presenting forward did not have a national army with trained officers. Having no way of putting resistance. And in 1950 where you say West protected Turkiye is half true. West protected Turkiye because it had to protect itself. And lets say the West did not protect Turkiye. The Russians would have to fight the Turks on ground unfamiliar to them. Warfare unfamiliar to them and thus would not push into Anatolia. We would lose control to most of the coastline west and south of Turkiye, but they would be unable to go into the land at least not directly and with that who would possibly know what could happen after that.
While the majority of the Battles against the Germans were on the plains,
There were also mountain battles in Kaukausus.
Meanwhile, Turkey had few or no battle experienced troops at all.
How long would a Turk insurgency last, if Anatolia was colonized by Russians,
and zero presence of Turkish civilians?

Back
Top Bottom