What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

These morons in Turkey and west dont say anything about saudi scums killing shiites in bahrain, but look how bad they are making syria look, those armed groups are armed by turkey, saudi etc...well done russia.

why should we care what Saudi and Bahrain does... they arent our problem, Syrian refugees however are.

This is one of the first aggressive posture from Russia over a long long time , we have seen Russia being defensive and feeble for too long now !

Not really aggressive, they're defending their interests by supporting Syria's regime. They have a naval base there.

Also I suspect there never really was any desire from most of NATO to interfere in Syria (aside from sanctions) and so Russia is not exactly taking a big risk here for some easy political points.

you still can't get it into your tiny little alawi assad butt licking head can you...

you dont need an aproval of UN to go to war, look at USA did they care about UN when they invaded Iraq? HELL NO!!!

why would we do it then... Russia is the stupid one here, the "islamists" who want to kill al the infidels wont give them a base?

haha, you really do believe everything your butcher says, those who want more democracy arent crueler than you... they dont shoot civilians. they dont torture civilians.

it is just a propaganda from your "dear leader"!

what kind of a leader he is, cant even keep his country stabile.

ooooooohhhh if assad leaves all the minorities are doomed. if he leaves Syria will be another Iraq... blah blah blah

I'd rather die for an Alwai then a Turk or a saudi, are you telling the mighty turkey will just attack us without waring ? you will have more dead turks now and your entire southern region will be destroyed. very true Iraq will result I think My country better then A turk or a saudi. :coffee:

Syria should go for some peaceful resolve and stop action agaisnt civilians.No more war in the region.Turkey can play role but should avoid any direct conflict as it will indulge Turkey in problem that Pakistan is facing due to Afghan war.Arab league should platy some constructive role for peace and should not encourage NATO for any type of attack.

Only peace no blood in region.

Arab League... Which paved the way for NATO to attack Libya. Now doing same thing with Syria.

And Turkey... it is a tool of America against Islam.

If it's just the refugees, it is always a good idea to close the border.

We have already Mined the border with Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey now it's just happy cleaning.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

u cannot trust russia.russia was with gaddafi and libya and where are they today?russia was the first to recognize traitors of libya govt NTC and i wish they do the same to syria because we and u deserve this instead of talking for our rights by our selves we take russia and us as our saviour instead of Allah.the day we believe in Allah as our Saviour instead of other nations the same day we will be blessed with victory.instead of going against israel we go against those who are against israel.and i have advice for king assad TURKS ARE THE DECENDANTS OF GENGIS KHAN WHO MADE PYRAMIDS OF SKULLS DONT MAKE UR SKULL THE CROWN OF THOSE PYRAMIDS

Russia gave up Gaddafi because there was noting their for them gaddafi had no friends or allies, we have a naval base for russia and have been their partner since the end of the cold war. I could care less if Turks were the descendants of George Bush :coffee:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

turn back to world & reality! where the peaceful demonstrations enter the new phase "ARMED RESISTANCE"

and enjoy your civil war :wave: old good days of autocratic rule is gone

Butt hurt?

No it will only result in more dead radicals we have the advantage and our leader vowed to crackdown hard. Butt Hurt ?

Arab League... Which paved the way for NATO to attack Libya. Now doing same thing with Syria.

And Turkey... it is a tool of America against Islam.

guess you should go to syria and side with assad forces to save the Islam dont worry its not a hard job all you have to do is to kill civilians as they did in Hama 1982

For years and years the Assad regime has refused to make peace with Israel because, unlike Egypt which got its Sinai back, Syria legit wants its land back--land not given back. And so Syria has decided to rely on Iran and Hezbollah to bolster its bargaining position. Iran would lose its vital ally in Syria if Golan was returned.
But the rest of the Arab countries don't have any occupied land to be concerned with. They--or their rulers--fear a Shia Iran more than they care for either the Syrian concerns or even Palestinian rights.
So years and years of hard-work has created--perhaps 5% of Syrians to appear as rebels. Pour in money and weapons. Over many years dictatorships (which Assad's is) inevitably create enough rebels. Then all it needs is very strong foreign support. Supporters who excel in making the world believe only a certain narrative. They can make the Pope appear like the Lucifer after a mere few months of propaganda. Assad is much easier to target.
Finally the script is being played out. With Assad gone, Hezbollah will weaken. And THEN the possibility to attack Iran is much stronger.
Yup. I have no doubt in my mind that had Syria given up on the Golan Heights Assad would not have these problems. But to the utter shame on these Arab countries--no less repressive than Assad--that they yet again become pawns in the hands of distant powers. But rest assured: They will have it coming for them one day.

For years and years the Assad regime has refused to make peace with Israel because, unlike Egypt which got its Sinai back, Syria legit wants its land back--land not given back. And so Syria has decided to rely on Iran and Hezbollah to bolster its bargaining position. Iran would lose its vital ally in Syria if Golan was returned.
But the rest of the Arab countries don't have any occupied land to be concerned with. They--or their rulers--fear a Shia Iran more than they care for either the Syrian concerns or even Palestinian rights.
So years and years of hard-work has created--perhaps 5% of Syrians to appear as rebels. Pour in money and weapons. Over many years dictatorships (which Assad's is) inevitably create enough rebels. Then all it needs is very strong foreign support. Supporters who excel in making the world believe only a certain narrative. They can make the Pope appear like the Lucifer after a mere few months of propaganda. Assad is much easier to target.
Finally the script is being played out. With Assad gone, Hezbollah will weaken. And THEN the possibility to attack Iran is much stronger.
Yup. I have no doubt in my mind that had Syria given up on the Golan Heights Assad would not have these problems. But to the utter shame on these Arab countries--no less repressive than Assad--that they yet again become pawns in the hands of distant powers. But rest assured: They will have it coming for them one day.

Getting Golan should be only when Palestinian state is established otherwise they have developed Golan good.

Turkey alone cannot do a no fly zone if they attack us first I keep telling you we won't attack them they will attack us Istanbul and their entire southern region will be destroyed.

Wooo please show us some mercy! when was the last time you destroyed anything??? :lol:

Wooo please show us some mercy! when was the last time you destroyed anything??? :lol:

No one is denying your military is stronger then mine however alone you can never afford a No fly zone you take this as a joke but
I'm being dead serious a Top Imam of Syria Sunni allied to Dr. Assad said if any country attacks then you will receive suicide bombers, stop craving for war.

Back
Top Bottom