What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

Well this isn't Islamist issue at all. Honestly, do you think that everyone on the street that Assad is shooting is an Islamist? Basically I don't really concern myself with that but the discussion here is that your leader's actions is having consequences in another country that borders you. No one is against Syria here and for maintaining a non-religious and rational form of leadership I respect Assad's family considering the fundamentalist location that Syria is situated in. However, his actions are being a little too extreme and too open.

But what do you say about Syrians fleeing to Turkey?

Woman, Children and old people are not armed and are not terrorists. But islamists terrorists are hiding among the protestors a Village near the turkish border minimal protests next thing you know a Syrian soldier was shot in his neck. you don't understand the sitution the radicals are far more brutal then Dr. Assad ever will be if they get power. currently now we have an insurgency and FSA are hiding among Protestors and killing our soldiers yestoday 5 syrian soldiers were killed by Terrorists hiding in the crowds.

they can stay in turkey, turks are arming them to start an even bigger war with us.

Woman, Children and old people are not armed and are not terrorists. But islamists terrorists are hiding among the protestors a Village near the turkish border minimal protests next thing you know a Syrian soldier was shot in his neck. you don't understand the sitution the radicals are far more brutal then Dr. Assad ever will be if they get power.

I can more than understand your situation, buddy. We faced this kind of shyte for the last 20 years as well. As I said Assad seems to be a balanced man in terms of his leaning. But his actions are affecting the Turks who are again not very pleased about the whole chaos spilling into their borders.

currently now we have an insurgency and FSA are hiding among Protestors and killing our soldiers yestoday 5 syrian soldiers were killed by Terrorists hiding in the crowds.

If that is the case, then hunt them down. You have my 100% support.

they can stay in turkey, turks are arming them to start an even bigger war with us.

Oh wow! I never knew this angle of the story.

what makes me think is that i think only middle east or u can say muslim countries house humans the rest like african states dont house humans because they kill thousands an rape thousands everyday its like olympics going on in african states but no one takes notice of that because they already control their resources i mean nato and west by they.i dont care if they attack or finish off countries like syria off the map of the world.and i really feel sorry for our countrymen who supported criminal intervention and killing of a great leader like gaddafi in libya under the guise of human rights.now people will start saying that i am wrong an i am supporting dictators if we get a dictator like libyas gaddafi then we will decide the future of the region and the world and i will show u who was gaddafi and what he did for libya and africa.
this is the proof of my argument the following video....
this is what he did

Last edited by a moderator:
I can more than understand your situation, buddy. We faced this kind of shyte for the last 20 years as well. As I said Assad seems to be a balanced man in terms of his leaning. But his actions are affecting the Turks who are again not very pleased about the whole chaos spilling into their borders.

If that is the case, then hunt them down. You have my 100% support.

Oh wow! I never knew this angle of the story.

Turks cannot do anything without the UN they have to get past both russian and chinese the only thing they will do is fund syrians coming over to them and let me tell you we might not be as powerful as turkey however we can turn turkey entire southern region on fire and damage them.

BTW thank you russia it will put a dent in the Neo Ottoman and Islamists radicals.
the same sort of thankyou was given to russia by poland and eastren european states and states like chechniya nad daghestan.go ask someone in these countries they will tell u how much thankful they are to russia

the same sort of thankyou was given to russia by poland and eastren european states and states like chechniya nad daghestan.go ask someone in these countries they will tell u how much thankful they are to russia

Don't care much about what they have to say however I admire russia work in Handling radicals in Chechnya and Daghestan.
:coffee:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Cruiser Adm Kuznetsov to leave for Mediterranean in Nov

ITAR-TASS : Cruiser Adm Kuznetsov to leave for Mediterranean in Nov

Russians these days are good enough only for sailing their ships in war possible places, and issuing fake warnings,

similarly as Iraq case.... no direct action seen from their side.....
So that's how india backstabs Russia. No wonder Russia says Pakistan is their favorite partner in South Asia.

It's more of a strategic move to show Russia's support for Syria. The ship may also have some needed weapons the Syrians have asked for.

Do I see the good old days of Cold war coming back??

NATO vs Warsaw??
No. Its just a stunt. Russia perfectly knows that NATO wont attack Syria. So they sent ships for "protection". Later hey could beat their chest and say: you see how cool we are? We protected Syria fro NATO!

Woman, Children and old people are not armed and are not terrorists. But islamists terrorists are hiding among the protestors a Village near the turkish border minimal protests next thing you know a Syrian soldier was shot in his neck. you don't understand the sitution the radicals are far more brutal then Dr. Assad ever will be if they get power. currently now we have an insurgency and FSA are hiding among Protestors and killing our soldiers yestoday 5 syrian soldiers were killed by Terrorists hiding in the crowds.

you still can't get it into your tiny little alawi assad butt licking head can you...

you dont need an aproval of UN to go to war, look at USA did they care about UN when they invaded Iraq? HELL NO!!!

why would we do it then... Russia is the stupid one here, the "islamists" who want to kill al the infidels wont give them a base?

haha, you really do believe everything your butcher says, those who want more democracy arent crueler than you... they dont shoot civilians. they dont torture civilians.

it is just a propaganda from your "dear leader"!

what kind of a leader he is, cant even keep his country stabile.

ooooooohhhh if assad leaves all the minorities are doomed. if he leaves Syria will be another Iraq... blah blah blah

These morons in Turkey and west dont say anything about saudi scums killing shiites in bahrain, but look how bad they are making syria look, those armed groups are armed by turkey, saudi etc...well done russia.

This is one of the first aggressive posture from Russia over a long long time , we have seen Russia being defensive and feeble for too long now !

Don't care much about what they have to say however I admire russia work in Handling radicals in Chechnya and Daghestan.
:coffee:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Cruiser Adm Kuznetsov to leave for Mediterranean in Nov

ITAR-TASS : Cruiser Adm Kuznetsov to leave for Mediterranean in Nov
u cannot trust russia.russia was with gaddafi and libya and where are they today?russia was the first to recognize traitors of libya govt NTC and i wish they do the same to syria because we and u deserve this instead of talking for our rights by our selves we take russia and us as our saviour instead of Allah.the day we believe in Allah as our Saviour instead of other nations the same day we will be blessed with victory.instead of going against israel we go against those who are against israel.and i have advice for king assad TURKS ARE THE DECENDANTS OF GENGIS KHAN WHO MADE PYRAMIDS OF SKULLS DONT MAKE UR SKULL THE CROWN OF THOSE PYRAMIDS

These morons in Turkey and west dont say anything about saudi scums killing shiites in bahrain, but look how bad they are making syria look, those armed groups are armed by turkey, saudi etc...well done russia.
WHEN IS RUSSIA DELIVERING YOUR S300 MISSILE SYSTEM?UR MOST TRUSTED ALLY LEFT U IN HOUR OF NEED DONT TRUST RUSSIANS DONT TRUST NON MUSLIMS TRY TO UNITE MUSLIMS INSTEAD OF DIVIDING US IN SHIA SUNNI AND OTHERS CANT WE BE THE SAME MUSLIMS AT TIME OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD PBUH?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom