What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

Russia has a 10-minute navy, as in their ships will be sunk in the first 10 minutes of a conflict.

question for indians.......

do u support the US/UK/west over syria, iran, iraq, afghanistan?

i always thought indians are pro-american, pro-western, pro-whites.

what is the general popularity of the iraq war, libya war, future iran war, etc in india?

Another Chinese racist in the house ..... Are you pro-brown or pro-yellow?

And have you noticed one single chinese ever reprimand another about being racist?

If an American or Indian did it - you would have plenty from each countries posters here jump down their own brethren’s throat. Seriously, can anyone show me any chinese telling another to quit being racist?

question for indians.......

do u support the US/UK/west over syria, iran, iraq, afghanistan?

i always thought indians are pro-american, pro-western, pro-whites.

what is the general popularity of the iraq war, libya war, future iran war, etc in india?

You can say we are pro-democracy.

In Afghanistan most people hate the Talibs and Pakistani interference, so NATO's role is positive.

In Libya, it is clear that a significant section of the population was supporting Gaddhafi. Instead of giving the rebels military backing, it would have been better to pressure the regime to hold an election. Gaddhafi's son Saif has also been pro-democracy, so I think they would have very likely acceded to such pressure.

Syria is similar to Libya.

In Sri Lanka, India was backing the government forces against the LTTE. We supplied the government with non-lethal equipment like radar systems ... But at the same time we wanted to minimize civilian casualties amongst Tamils.

As regards Israel & Palestine, we have good relations with both sides and support a two-state solution. Israel also finds it useful that we are friendly with the Palestinians.

So you cannot blindly categorize India as "pro-western". We are sometimes pro-western, sometimes not. ... In fact it is Pakistan that has been a strong western ally for decades.

And have you noticed one single chinese ever reprimand another about being racist?

If an American or Indian did it - you would have plenty from each countries posters here jump down their own brethren’s throat. Seriously, can anyone show me any chinese telling another to quit being racist?

Stop being racist!

Well, they are technically allies. So, I can't blame them :lol:

Even US ally Saudi don't have a great human rights record :lol: Although, they aren't as big screw ups as Assad.

I think Assad is literally crossing his limits. He is really screwing things up with the refugees fleeing the country to Turkey. And of-course, Turkey would be pissed.

Syria is a notorious country for torture.

Back
Top Bottom