What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

indians vs paks.......chines vs viets......muslims vs jews.......iranians vs arabs......and now turks vs syrians with wahhabis piggy backing...the list of forum catfights is growing larger...:pop:

Don't know about the rest but fix it for you Iranians Vs Wahabi/ Gulf Arabs and no no Syria vs Turkey and Wahabi we are not calling for war it's the other way around.

indians vs paks.......chines vs viets......muslims vs jews.......iranians vs arabs......and now turks vs syrians with wahhabis piggy backing...the list of forum catfights is growing larger...:pop:

we have no problem with syria and people
we have problem with a guy called assad killing his people next door

and its irritating to see that people are dying and some others are killing their own people for just keeping a man in tron!!

Since u can't produce evidence of armed grps in syria u resort to name calling

i understand ur frustration

TARIQ

FSA ? need I say more attacks on our troops ? We know they are backed both by Turkey and Saudi Arabia and it's well known your a salafist wahabi extremist.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

we have no problem with syria they are our relatives!

we have problem with a guy called assad killing his people next door

were killing radicals who attack our troops and commit terrorist it's none of your concern.

Saleh is staying there now when the death toll there is the army is fighting protestors radicals over 1,500 dead from the UN has told him to step down but the saudi's don't want that, it's the same in yemen if assad is ruling mostly sunnis in Bahrain a sunni is ruling mostly shia's who want him to go Unlike Iran they did not send any soldiers here, saudis put down bahrains because they fear shiism.

no BS

please just a yes or NO

and I feel this sounds like NO!

Assalam alaikum

As Pakistani nationlist pointed out bahrain protest was sponsored by iran so when army come in they gone to their air conditioned homes

besides these protesters were no so innocents i can paste many links where u will see them harming normal ppl including pakistanies bangladeshies etc and also attacking security officials

while in syria these ppl r defying the tanks brutal treatment from the security personnel thousands of videos can be linked

can u show me the protesters attacking normal ppl there is none after so many months

TARIQ

I have given answer to Pakistani Nationalist, you better read it again.

As for Syria, it is not difficult to understand that who is creating unrest there. You still dont want to talk about that, who is benefiting from the unrests in Syria.
List me the countries who are against Syria.

no BS

please just a yes or NO

and I feel this sounds like NO!

Yes or no to what ?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

just tell me one thing then i have no problem with you

whats happeing is wrong?

be it bahrain yemen syria

people should not die for one guy!

We are not dying for one guy we are dying for our belief this one guy has been our protector we are fighting terrorists and radicals I don't see anything wrong with that.

As for Syria, it is not difficult to understand that who is creating unrest there. You still dont want to talk about that, who is benefiting from the unrests in Syria.

what was 1982 then?

FSA ? need I say more attacks on our troops ? We know they are backed both by Turkey and Saudi Arabia and it's well known your a salafist wahabi extremist.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

were killing radicals who attack our troops and commit terrorist it's none of your concern.

man u r trying to fool ur self?

we all know fsa r army personnel and they r leaving ur army coz of the crackdown on peaceful protesters, so u failed again

TARIQ

Sectarianism is a witch!

man u r trying to fool ur self?

we all know fsa r army personnel and they r leaving ur army coz of the crackdown on peaceful protesters, so u failed again

TARIQ

FSA are the sunnis the majority are the alwai FSA have attacked our troops who are you fooling ? why am I taking to someone who supports killing for blasphemy now ?

As i said it before this regime never did any thing towards his occupied land while it is using hizb and palestinians for its own goals and price and when he get the right price will sell them

TARIQ

Muslim Brotherhood killed sadat in egypt it lead to alot of tensions thats why they were seen as extremists in Syria and thats why Assad decided to act on it.

there is other ways to do that you know... have you heard about PRISON?

and how could your "dear butcher" know that they where going to kill him? yet another man who had no control of his country...

As i said it before this regime never did any thing towards his occupied land while it is using hizb and palestinians for its own goals and price and when he get the right price will sell them

TARIQ

If this regime is supporting Hamas and Hizbollah then how does it mean that it is using them for its own goals???

When he sells them then also tell me. still hasnt sold them right?

Back
Top Bottom