What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

syriannationalistpatriot so finally are you trying to tell us that all of them are wrong??? bahrain syria or yemen where ever it happans?

Okay, if 75% are Sunnis then there should be free and fair elections, without external influence. Majority rule is the right way, the ethical way, and the logical way.

But, Tariq Sahib, you and I had some strong disagreements in this Forum before: You bless the killer of Gov. Salman Taseer by a Sunni extremist like Qadri over the Blasphemy Law. If you condone Qadri for killing a Sunni and innocent leader then it is hard for me to believe that religious minorities will be spared in Syria should the overt-Islamists come to power? The Sunnies in Syria need to extend full guarantees for the minority rights. No ifs and buts.

Meengla you seem like a very logical person and seem to understand the situation not like some people here blindly supporting the muslim ummah if one even exists.

Okay, if 75% are Sunnis then there should be free and fair elections, without external influence. Majority rule is the right way, the ethical way, and the logical way.

But, Tariq Sahib, you and I had some strong disagreements in this Forum before: You bless the killer of Gov. Salman Taseer by a Sunni extremist like Qadri over the Blasphemy Law. If you condone Qadri for killing a Sunni and innocent leader then it is hard for me to believe that religious minorities will be spared in Syria should the overt-Islamists come to power? The Sunnies in Syria need to extend full guarantees for the minority rights. No ifs and buts.

Actually for me it is very important that we take good care of minorities in our countries and i don't have any disagreement that syrian opposition should give guarantees to minorities ( i m for it ) but i think u r not that aware of syrian situation the uprising is not bcoz of sunni extrimists it is the whole nation which include liberals like ( ibrahim galyon who is chair person of the national council ) there r some brotherhood in that council too and they r in less numbers then other

ismailie shia, christians also protested against this regime but this regime is making the whole protest like it is a fight between islamic extremists and govt.

TARIQ

Actually for me it is very important that we take good are of minorities in our countries and i don't have any disagreement that syrian opposition should give guarantees to minorities ( i m for it ) but i think u r not that aware of syrian situation the uprising is not bcoz of sunni extrimists it is the whole nation which include liberals like ( ibrahim galyon who is chair person of the national council ) there r some brotherhood in that council too and they r in less numbers then other

ismailie shia, christians also protested against this regime but this regime is making the whole protest like it is a fight between islamic extremists and govt.

TARIQ

Nah don't believe you copts were protesting with Egyptian muslims during the uprising against mubarak many died starved or were jailed now they are forgotten now army killed many of them and rights deny soon they will not exist anymore I'd my chances with Assad then take them with someone I know will turn on me.

There r no more protests in Bahrain... also i hope you know tht it was Iran supporting violent protest there... where several Pakistanis were also targeted.

In Syria its again Iran supporting Asad against the syrian public.

There are still protests there. maybe they have become weak because they have no leader there. When majority is ruled by a dictator. then they dont need support of outside country. Its simple logic unless you dont want to see the facts.

Meengla you seem like a very logical person and seem to understand the situation not like some people here blindly supporting the muslim ummah if one even exists.

its not about muslim ummah, jew, cristian

shia, suni

human is human! you cant kill

esepecially for keeping one man called assad in power!

it is all about keeping one guy one family in power! cant you get it?

its not about muslim ummah, jew, cristian

shia, suni

human is human! you cant kill

esepecially for keeping one man called assad in power!

it is all about keeping one guy one family in power! cant you get it?

Like you understand the situation here ? come here to syria see how it is on the street tell them your an alwai see what happens to you really go see who the protestors are yourself.

if you send the merceneries to kill the protestors. Obviously protestors would not see their nationality.

What I believe is that still most of the people support their president. And the ones who are taking arms are trained militant groups like the militant groups operating in Pakistan. America has supported these militant groups all around the muslim countries. Unfortunately SaudiArabia and Turkey are helping in training these militants groups. SaudiArabia by funding and ideology like in Pakistan. and Turkey by training them.

@ Tariq Innocent people are being killed in Bahrain. Arent they Innocent.

There r no more protests in Bahrain... also i hope you know tht it was Iran supporting violent protest there... where several Pakistanis were also targeted.

In Syria its again Iran supporting Asad against the syrian public.

Assalam alaikum

As Pakistani nationlist pointed out bahrain protest was sponsored by iran so when army come in they gone to their air conditioned homes

besides these protesters were no so innocents i can paste many links where u will see them harming normal ppl including pakistanies bangladeshies etc and also attacking security officials

while in syria these ppl r defying the tanks brutal treatment from the security personnel thousands of videos can be linked

can u show me the protesters attacking normal ppl there is none after so many months

TARIQ

if you send the merceneries to kill the protestors. Obviously protestors would not see their nationality.

Mostly Saudi and turk backed groups killing off our soldiers we killed about 35 of them today near border villages near the turkish border. and ones in homs
I've think I stated all that I have to good bye for now.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Like you understand the situation here ? come here to syria see how it is on the street tell them your an alwai see what happens to you really go see who the protestors are yourself.

just tell me one thing then i have no problem with you

whats happeing is wrong?

be it bahrain yemen syria

people should not die for one guy!

Assalam alaikum

As Pakistani nationlist pointed out bahrain protest was sponsored by iran so when army come in they gone to their air conditioned homes

besides these protesters were no so innocents i can paste many links where u will see them harming normal ppl including pakistanies bangladeshies etc and also attacking security officials

while in syria these ppl r defying the tanks brutal treatment from the security personnel thousands of videos can be linked

can u show me the protesters attacking normal ppl there is none after so many months

TARIQ

you must one of the biggest nut jobs around hahah you honesly believe that seeing how your a salafist wahabi i should not be two surprised.

indians vs paks.......chines vs viets......muslims vs jews.......iranians vs arabs......and now turks vs syrians with wahhabis piggy backing...the list of forum catfights is growing larger...:pop:

just tell me one thing then i have no problem with you

whats happeing is wrong?

be it bahrain yemen syria

Saleh is staying there now when the death toll there is the army is fighting protestors radicals over 1,500 dead from the UN has told him to step down but the saudi's don't want that, it's the same in yemen if assad is ruling mostly sunnis in Bahrain a sunni is ruling mostly shia's who want him to go Unlike Iran they did not send any soldiers here, saudis put down bahrains because they fear shiism.

Back
Top Bottom