What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

Sorry to disappoint you but unless Turkish solidiers go into battle wearing full hazmat suits your claim is busted. Moreover, an average person in an average hazmat suit lasts only about 10 minutes due to the body overheating, and gas masks, if you even have enough, do not protect against all chemical weapons.

uppps you got me man My claim is busted! we lost the war! syria is victorious! as the rest of all Russian allies in history! :lol:

haha, we dont even have to send soldiers to your soil... just send Army to the boarder, our Navy will take care of your coast and the Air force can bomb your stupid alawi army and air force into pieces.

Again you take it as a joke but don't worry, we will see how great you do that, personally if turks come into my country destroying it I would kill off every turk I see. hehe your country will be damaged and chemical and bio weapons will be used on you.

Friend for sure if this regime goes out and if there is any free will electing key official positions will be held by sunnies coz they r more then 75 Percent. if that guys practicing muslim it is very good if it is not i still will be happy as long as it doesnot oppress any person or sect in syria
Don't know about fundamentalist or their definition
TARIQ

Okay, if 75% are Sunnis then there should be free and fair elections, without external influence. Majority rule is the right way, the ethical way, and the logical way.

But, Tariq Sahib, you and I had some strong disagreements in this Forum before: You bless the killer of Gov. Salman Taseer by a Sunni extremist like Qadri over the Blasphemy Law. If you condone Qadri for killing a Sunni and innocent leader then it is hard for me to believe that religious minorities will be spared in Syria should the overt-Islamists come to power? The Sunnies in Syria need to extend full guarantees for the minority rights. No ifs and buts.

Okay, if 75% are Sunnis then there should be free and fair elections, without external influence. Majority rule is the right way, the ethical way, and the logical way.

But, Tariq Sahib, you and I had some strong disagreements in this Forum before: You bless the killer of Gov. Salman Taseer by a Sunni extremist like Qadri over the Blasphemy Law. If you condone Qadri for killing a Sunni and innocent leader then it is hard for me to believe that religious minorities will be spared in Syria should the overt-Islamists come to power? The Sunnies in Syria need to extend full guarantees for the minority rights. No ifs and buts.

so you finally understand what we are dealing with this guy is a pure salafist wahabi.

you believe in the fantasy of a Muslim ummah hahah I hate to break it to you but it doesn't exist. after Iraq's war with iran the Gulf arabs abandoned saddam kuwait a muslim country over produced oil saddam was left out, Kuwait throw out palestinians ( Muslims) Jordan and several other muslim arab countries kicked them out to, hehe if you think a few syrians care about pakistan you might be deluded muslim brother countries like SA and UAE funded radicalism in your country and Afghanistan a muslim brother loves India more then you either you can keep believing in the Muslim Ummah fanasty seeing how Muslims are killing each other here.

LOL , suppose if all the muslims become greedy, self centered etc it doesnot mean i also have to be like them anyhow i can control myself and my believes and it doesnot matter about the others

i m responsible of my actions and know my responsibilites and that is enough for me

TARIQ

LOL , suppose if all the muslims become greedy, self centered etc it doesnot mean i also have to be like them anyhow i can control myself and my believes and it doesnot matter about the others

i m responsible of my actions and know my responsibilites and that is enough for me

TARIQ

Does the truth hurt ? Hmmm you have been exposed for a salafist wahabi nut job

Meengla has stated ''You bless the killer of Gov. Salman Taseer by a Sunni extremist like Qadri over the Blasphemy Law. If you condone Qadri for killing a Sunni and innocent leader then it is hard for me to believe that religious minorities will be spared in Syria should the overt-Islamists come to power?''

your kind is the most dangerous extremists on the planet now.

Assalam alaikum

So brother u suggest let bashar kill his ppl ( besides these r not his ppl coz he is killing ppl of different sect while protecting his sec ) and we sit don't do anything?

TARIQ

What I believe is that still most of the people support their president. And the ones who are taking arms are trained militant groups like the militant groups operating in Pakistan. America has supported these militant groups all around the muslim countries. Unfortunately SaudiArabia and Turkey are helping in training these militants groups. SaudiArabia by funding and ideology like in Pakistan. and Turkey by training them.

and let me also say that the burkha was banned here and when the protests started one of the first demands of the protestors were bringing it back, they consider alwais infidel dogs and minorites trash that need to be driven out, how can we reason with people like this ? hmm you see copts getting killed in egypt and their churchs blown up I'm sorry they don't want a secular state but an islamist state.

@ Tariq Innocent people are being killed in Bahrain. Arent they Innocent.

@ Tariq Innocent people are being killed in Bahrain. Arent they Innocent.

There r no more protests in Bahrain... also i hope you know tht it was Iran supporting violent protest there... where several Pakistanis were also targeted.

In Syria its again Iran supporting Asad against the syrian public.

Again you take it as a joke but don't worry, we will see how great you do that, personally if turks come into my country destroying it I would kill off every turk I see. hehe your country will be damaged and chemical and bio weapons will be used on you.

woooo, make sure you write "from a alawi" "doom on you Turks" on your WMD's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and let me also say that the burkha was banned here and when the protests started one of the first demands of the protestors were bringing it back, they consider alwais infidel dogs and minorites trash that need to be driven out, how can we reason with people like this ? hmm you see copts getting killed in egypt and their churchs blown up I'm sorry they don't want a secular state but an islamist state.

Yes. I know their extremism. Pakistan has plenty of them. I am going there for a visit in a few days and should learn to keep my mouth shut or else!
But, really, a majority should find its voice in Syria after guaranteeing minority rights in concrete ways. I see no other way out for Syria and Syrians in the long term. The 'balance' is missing. But what is the balance?

Back
Top Bottom