What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

post #20: When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface, and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius.

The Russians used a pencil.

post 21 # it seems using a pencil was not enough to send a man to moon for Russians.

Why don't you kindly remind everyone who sent the first rocket into space, or the first human into space, perhaps who had the first satelite or even the first space station. And all of the world fanciest pens didn't help the US built a comparable rocket engine to the RD-180 so they just perchased it from Russia and put it in their rockets.

In any case stop polluting this forum, and you're Turkish you have no right critisizing anyones technology since you can do very little without forign help.

Why don't you kindly remind everyone who sent the first rocket into space, or the first human into space, perhaps who had the first satelite or even the first space station. And all of the world fanciest pens didn't help the US built a comparable rocket engine to the RD-180 so they just perchased it from Russia and put it in their rockets.

In any case stop polluting this forum, and you're Turkish you have no right critisizing anyones technology since you can do very little without forign help.
I am getting in, and saying: as an admirer of the Russians space program achievements, but don't we all get ideas from German U-boat and German's autobahn, and German's V2 rocket?
I am getting out.

poor armanian you are an eternal loser :lol:

Sorry, but being a loser is the Turks job:eek:

karabagh-map.jpg

Nagorno-Karabakh War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This just shows Russian desperation.

Unable to confront the US in Europe, the Pacific or even the CARs, Russia is making silly, meaningless moves to beat its chest. In the process, they managed to put themselves on the wrong side of history by supporting a brutal dictator butchering his own people.

And the Oscar goes to???

Russia. You know what I am saying?

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Geo-Politics every country has them, Don't blame the Russians for doing this. Signs like this, War with Georgia, Russia Rising Economy it's regaining it's glory and prestige again.

This just shows Russian desperation.

Unable to confront the US in Europe, the Pacific or even the CARs, Russia is making silly, meaningless moves to beat its chest. In the process, they managed to put themselves on the wrong side of history by supporting a brutal dictator butchering his own people.

Russia is building a naval base in Syria, the last thing they want to happend is to lose the naval base and all of the money invested in it.

For a so called 'think tank' one would think that you actually think things through...

Also please to come to Pakistan, Australia or where ever, and try to overthrow the government and kill soldiers--you will be shot. Did you expect the Syrian authorities to invite the revolutionaries to dinner? As for Russia puting itself on the wrong side of history...well we are not the ones who helped create the Taliban are we? Think tank.

Russia. You know what I am saying?

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Geo-Politics every country has them, Don't blame the Russians for doing this. Signs like this, War with Georgia, Russia Rising Economy it's regaining it's glory and prestige again.

Oh, please, I don't want to see Bush and Rice face after Russians screwed that tiny little ******.
I want suspense, and DRAMA. You know what I am saying?

Oh, please, I don't want to see Bush and Rice face after Russians screwed that tiny little ******.
I want suspense, and DRAMA. You know what I am saying?

Bushes Georgian Puppet was going to have his balls hanged by Putin, I can Say China should Recognize South ossetia and Abkhazia it would drive the Suspense and Drama more.

Bushes Georgian Puppet was going to have his balls hanged by Putin, I can Say China should Recognize South ossetia and Abkhazia it would drive the Suspense and Drama more.
Russians don't need help. The only UNSC member that needs help is Britain. Nobody else. You know what I am saying?

Russia is building a naval base in Syria, the last thing they want to happend is to lose the naval base and all of the money invested in it.

For a so called 'think tank' one would think that you actually think things through...

Also please to come to Pakistan, Australia or where ever, and try to overthrow the government and kill soldiers--you will be shot. Did you expect the Syrian authorities to invite the revolutionaries to dinner? As for Russia puting itself on the wrong side of history...well we are not the ones who helped create the Taliban are we? Think tank.

Why didn't Russia help Taliban friends, I mean Libya Gadaffi, Iran or other friends ? Where were you?

Why didn't Russia help Taliban friends, I mean Libya Gadaffi, Iran or other friends ? Where were you?
I don't know if the Russians have colluded with the Chinese, probably the idea is to make Americans piss off more, if not already everybody, and the final job is a lot easier. You know what I am saying?

Back
Top Bottom