What's new

Russian team holds talks on sale of military hardware

It’s a game for sure even a win win situation by visiting Pakistan they will get two benefits confuse India (Indian will worry they may lose good supplier) and if India still prefer French Jets then a possible new customer already in pocket.

If French deal signed with India, i am quite sure we will soon see SU-35 and some other nice stuff in our inventory.

That Rafale deal will just pour India's money down the drain. The Rafale is an expensive aircraft to maintain and considering only 60% of India's current inventory functions adequately (compared to Pakistan's 80%) I don't think this was a wise move on the IAF's part. The Rafale deal will probably result in India getting a pretty minuscule amount of Rafales and even then they won't exaclty be in tip top shape. This would also result in (as you said) Pakistan probably getting SU35's and by the time India gets those Rafales, we might even be starting to get those Chinese J31's.

Hopefully this will also see the end to their beloved SU30's (the bane of the PAF).

Of Course , Russians are dumb enough to embrace a paltry 290 billion $ market and ignoring a 2.5 trillion $ market .
Very nice :sarcastic:
Even if pakistan gets a single su 35 India has problem with it ... it is not about the money ... it is about the attitute of india and Russia knows that and will exploit that ... we dont have to wage war at the same time with two countries like india will have so we will purchase as we require ..

It seems you also didnt get that .
US or Russia cant balance India through supporting Pakistan .
When it comes to the defence market Pakistan is not a competitor to us .
Now Russia is far below than India economically.
We are always invite Russia in to our market .But this is a market and will have competition .So they should put foward their plus points .
I dont think they are in a position to lose entire Indian market.
a country like india should have by now made its own weapon but its a complete failure for india to import everything and labeled as biggest arm importer of the year ... pakistan on the other hand is small country and there is nothing bad if we import ... but Complete failure on the part of india to have such large economy and yet not able to produce anything ... learn something form Russia , china , and usa ...

The game have just started..... this is how international relationships work.......
Just look at the timing Russians are really after India not only they mentally torturing them and confusing them but also looking for new customers really nice bear become recently more clever. And as per news they are sending troops to jointly exercise military war game. May be new block are forming China, Russia and Pakistan. coming days will be more interesting.

yeah su 35 lol

Ya Chhota Bheem lol, :no:

That is not dreaming .That is a fair calculation of eminent defence think tanks and publishers in the world like IHS Jane .
Reason is simple no other market can substitute Indian market .
200 billion $ is not from cash growing trees or freebie aid .It is from our own hard work , future 2 decades of work ,a small part of our huge economy.
We will only sign for the deals that give maximum benefits

I believe you do need to keep yourself up to date, if India had $200 Billion dollar to spend on Military hardware than their hadn't been any issues with the maintenance of the current fleet. Just like US your economy too is only limited to the digitized world.

Read this out and try to understand that the funds is the only problem India is currently facing to finalize its deals.

Why is the Indian military running out of ammunition? | Asia | News | The Independent
India faces acute shortage of ammunition: CAG tells Defence Ministry in report - Firstpost
Spending soars. Yet, India's military in crisis | Business Standard News

These are all fresh estimates, no wonder that the Teja program has become such a massive disaster. As far as Pakistan military is concerned, I believe we are doing more than just fine, no matter how would you explain it, but whatever the resources are, they are quite counter-productive.

So according to pshamim, the Russians are talking about the mi-28 in addition to the mi-35.

But the hard reality Pakistan is not a 200 billion$ defence market like India's ,your key board effect wont change that fact .I replied in this post because you tried to compare Indian business with little paltry business of Pakistan :D .A single deal with India worth billion of dollars are far better than the a thousand soft loan deals with Pakistan .
IF they try to intimidate us they will lose deals again.We have money , a powerful diplomacy a thriving economy and fast developing technologies .Any way we will eventually develop our own weapons and replace foreigners with that until then we will invite all good companies in this world .All of them including Russia's can participate ,show case good systems and will get good deals .
Its all a big game. Our aim is F16. We invite the russians to give Lockmart a heartburn. The arussians are unhappy about the french invading their biggest market. So they shock to theIndians to wet their lungis a bit. For Pakistan if they then dont sell SU35s to PAF TLthen they wont uave a leg to stand on if China sells us j11/16s to us. Nothing is written in stone these days. Pakistan wants sguff but does not have the money, the US and Russia want the money while we 2ant stuff on long term loans.
So nothing is over till it is over. For all the internet warriors both from India and Pakistan, settle down and watch the s0ace. Nothing has happened and for it to happen will take a couple of years. So save your venom for each other till something concrete comes along
A

I'm counting the posts till the SU-35 is mentioned, oh it's already happened. :p:.
The sale is probably regarding the attack helicopters, armoured infantry vehicles etc.

Many people have forgot that during IDEAS it was Russians who gave list of equipment they are willing to sale and SAMS like Buk,Tor and Pentsir are on list. PA is interested in SAMS specially in Pentsir

I'm counting the posts till the SU-35 is mentioned, oh it's already happened. :p:.
The sale is probably regarding the attack helicopters, armoured infantry vehicles etc.

Its not just about Su-35 which i doubt PAF is interested in ..

its about starting building up a new relationship between two nation .. the Military hardware already start to make its way to Pakistan like RD-93 and Mil-35E's ... Pakistan can easily negotiate to increase the number of Heli's and can also order some SAM's like Pantsir or Buk ...

if Pakistan will go with big deal with russian for S-300 Sam, Su-35s, 300 Next gen tanks, Mil 35, Mi24 Havoc then indian will leave the Rafael and end the deal with france then went back towards the russians again ro replace their aging fleet with russian sukhoi series.

You can continue the fresh start of buying helicopters with possible tank purchase.Additionaly pantsyr batteries to protect them. You have a modernization program right and previous supplier is ukraine.Russia would also have the excuse against Indian objection since the customer in this case Pakistan would then choose ukraine which is in direct conflict with Russia.

So according to pshamim, the Russians are talking about the mi-28 in addition to the mi-35.
Yes that what he said so far beacuse Pak shows interest in that Heli too it could be Mi 35 &Mi 28 combo working togather with Z10 & Z19 working togather as well cum with AH 1z Cobras force Multipliers that will make a very strong attack Heli force .

Pak is a member of SCO can buy arms from Russia and China openly with no restriction If Pak kept taking these steps SU family is not far from Grap .

When ever there is a big ORDER due , there is always a Erie silence ... I am getting that feeling again

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom