What's new

Russian team holds talks on sale of military hardware

Of Course , Russians are dumb enough to embrace a paltry 290 billion $ market and ignoring a 2.5 trillion $ market .
Very nice :sarcastic:
its gonna have to be a balancing game just like what the usa is going by selling weapons to both countries. i think india is smart enough to realize that.

@Zarvan @Devil Soul @Tipu7

Russian are quite smart French president going to Inida and possible sale of jets and They send Russian team to Pakistan just to make Indian more confused. Nice game.

That's called Diplomacy :D
the Region and its Politics is changing ..
Once the Rafale deal is signed , we can see some deals between Russia and Pakistan .. it can be through China ..
but Russian's are still providing a vital tech to us RD-93 for JF's ..
for now we can Expect Few more Mil-35E's and some Short Range SAM's .. would be a Good for a new Start-up ..

Su-35 would be a far fetched and just a Strategy to prevent India Buying Rafale , and as now the deal is almost done ( as per Indians ) so who know's Russian will remove the export ban on J-Series or Offer us Su-35 through China or maybe Directly ..
Russian can benefit from CPEC , Russian needs investments ,return of money .. Pakistan has Potential to create some Bln $$ for Russians .

s300 he ah jaye bohat ha phir 1.1 missile Indians Axx k as pass chalain gay

Neither Russia is a US nor a USSR .
And India grown a lots after cold war .
you dont get it...
the usa would like to keep its influence in the region and it would want to keep both india and Pakistan. russia opened military hardware sales to pakistan no long ago and would like to have some influence there too. it is quiet evident that india provides more in terms of business, but as long as if a balanced approach is applied then why bother worrying.

you dont get it...
the usa would like to keep its influence in the region and it would want to keep both india and Pakistan. russia opened military hardware sales to pakistan no long ago and would like to have some influence there too. it is quiet evident that india provides more in terms of business, but as long as if a balanced approach is applied then why bother worrying.

It seems you also didnt get that .
US or Russia cant balance India through supporting Pakistan .
When it comes to the defence market Pakistan is not a competitor to us .
Now Russia is far below than India economically.
We are always invite Russia in to our market .But this is a market and will have competition .So they should put foward their plus points .
I dont think they are in a position to lose entire Indian market.

It’s a game for sure even a win win situation by visiting Pakistan they will get two benefits confuse India (Indian will worry they may lose good supplier) and if India still prefer French Jets then a possible new customer already in pocket.

If French deal signed with India, i am quite sure we will soon see SU-35 and some other nice stuff in our inventory.

This is not just Pakistan Market, as soon as Pakistan started to acquire Russian products indeed the Middle Eastern countries will start to show interest. Russian knows our relations and affiliations with Middle East especially about use of our Military products that will inspire the ME countries as well. Geopolitics is changing rapidly and new coalitions are in process to form. CPEC is on of the game changer in this region and Russia has already shown her interest in this project.The rest is future and In'Sha'ALLAH we will see better than before, the rise of Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad

Mods clean this thread from Indian crap plz................................................

Russian are quite smart French president going to Inida and possible sale of jets and They send Russian team to Pakistan just to make Indian more confused. Nice game.
Nothing BIG................. but 2016 is the year of Delivery of Mi35..............
After this delivery.......... then we will consider to buy some serious stuff from Russia.............
I hope to see some Advance SAMs and Infantry Gadgetry...............

if we're diversifying acquisitions and buying from the US, the Russians can sell to Pakistan.. much like the US, they've been a huge arms supplier to half the planet all along anyway.

I think this only becomes a truly big deal once the Russians sell strategic weapons like the SU-35 or S-400 or lease nuclear subs, which I don't think they can afford to, given how big the Indian market is as well as given the traditional alliance.

Mods clean this thread from Indian crap plz................................................

Nothing BIG................. but 2016 is the year of Delivery of Mi35..............
After this delivery.......... then we will consider to buy some serious stuff from Russia.............
I hope to see some Advance SAMs and Infantry Gadgetry...............

Would this be a wise idea? India already operates Russia's most advanced SAMS, S-300 and in near future S-400. They'd know the loop holes in this technology to exploit it. If we use Russian SAMs, we'd be at the receiving end don't you think?

One thing is for sure I can see India signing PakFa and S400 deal soon :D

One thing is for sure I can see India signing PakFa and S400 deal soon :D

Would this be a wise idea? India already operates Russia's most advanced SAMS, S-300 and in near future S-400. They'd know the loop holes in this technology to exploit it. If we use Russian SAMs, we'd be at the receiving end don't you think?
We can buy Medium Altitude SAM systems. Like Tor or Pantsir S1 ...............
For High Altitude we have other options........ Like these

Turkish Hisar O
Turkish Hisar-O Anti Air System.jpg

And Italian Aster
Aster30.jpg

Indians it seems are not getting the message. Its the Russians who are VISITING Pakistan and ofcourse they are not here to sell us their vodka. They clearly see an window of opportunity to get on Pakistan good books specially at the time when they are feeling the pressure on their western flanks over Ukrainian issue and now over Bosporus, tensions with Turkey. Their access to outside world is shrinking with NATO putting pressure on them. With CPEC in back of their mind, they do need access, an alternative access to the warm waters, anyone who know geography will understand this. All this at the times when Russia is trying to assert itself globally and at the times when Pakistan American relationship are best described as "strategic disengagement". It is only in delusional world of India they think that world revolve around them. NOT.

The question is when we'll have it
Big Question Indeed................:P

we should go for Su-35s instead.
Come on Buddy.
Atleast you should not say such things...................
Word ''Sanctions'' can be used by Americans as well as Russians................
For reaching Su35 level, we need some major positive twist in Pak Russia relations.............

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom