What's new

Russian S-300 PMU-2 vs Chinese HQ-9 Which one is better ?

Which one is better ?

• China HQ-9

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • Russia S-300 PMU-2

Votes: 38 48.7%

• Total voters
Roketsan/Aselsan with strong variety of missile systems/programs are a real nightmare of our Western "friends. Their pains are coming for that reason so using always NATO cards to block Turkey's self-sufficient activities...

SAM and ADG group-(under development)

Korkut SPAAG
MANPAD
Low Altitude SAM
Medium altitude SAM
Long Altitude SAM with China

Anti-Tank group

UMTAS-Er extended long range
UMTAS long range
OMTAS medium range
KMTAS short-medium range single soldier
Cirit 2,75 inch semi active lazer guided missile

AA missile group

IIR guided short range
Radar guided Long range

Air to Ground

HGK-1
HGK-2
HGK-3
KGK-1
KGK-2
NEB
SOM land attack cruise missile family (max. 500km)
LGB+
Miniature Bomb

Ground to Ground

SOM ground based VL variants
Ballistic missiles family up to 2500km
107, 122, 302mm artillery rocket family

Ship Based Systems

ATMACA Anti-Ship Missiles
AKYA Torpedo family
Submarine bombs

and many others that We don't know !!!

Well if Greece can get top of the line defence system from Russian with EU money , they why not Turkey with its own money??????

Serious informations revealed by Murat Bayar:

-Deal: 3,44 billion $ with full TOT and almost fully national production of radars/missiles
-4 system
-1 system has 3 batteries. (Total 12 batteries)
-1 battery has 6 launch vehicle, 4 tubes on each vehicle
-Totaly 288 ready to launch missiles and their spares will be manufactured in Turkey.

-Winner:
1-China HQ-9
2-EuroSAM Aster-30
3-Raytheon PAC-3+
Russan offer is considered out of tender.

-The contact with China will be signed within 6 months.
-Turkey won't receive licence of missiles(?). We will produce almost each part of them in Turkey.
-Aselsan/Roketsan collaboration which is developing domestic Low and Medium Altitude missile system, will play a serious role for manufacturing radars and missiles
-The technologies received from China, will be applied for Turkey's satellite launch vehicle program.
-Manufactured systems will be integrated in TurAF Network which means integration of NATO umbrella as well.
-Bayar stated out that We know Chinese technology. China is a country which is able to hit the satellites thanks to their own SAM technology. China has a strong technological referance that lead us to cooperate.

Murat Bayar stated out that Turkey's strategic long range SAM technologies to be received from China, will never be shared with 3rd countries including USA. We guaranteed it to our Chinese partner. Besides, Any NATO system informations won't be shared with China as well.

pla+army+HQ-9+(Chinese+%E7%BA%A2%E6%97%97;+pinyin+h%C3%B3ng+q%C3%AD,+red+flag+or+red+banner)+is+China%E2%80%99s+new+generation+medium-+to+long-range,+active+radar+homing+air+defence+missile+(1).jpg

You were calling me "stupid" two weeks ago, now you are calling me "insufficiently intelligent" now. Please make your mind up:lol:

As for BD exporting 60% of it's garment exports to the EU, please do not worry as exports to Chine have increased by 300% in the last 3 years since the Chinese decided to allow duty-free access to BD garments from 2010. This will naturally rise to many billions of Yuan(lol) trade by the end of the decade as the Chinese move away from garment manufacturing due to their rapidly rising labour costs. You will even lose your leverage over BD in the next decade, so enjoy what little power you have while it lasts:lol:

Good good, then you will be able to stop begging. Though according to this chart on page 5, you have quite a long way to go.

http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2006/september/tradoc_113349.pdf

To dumb it down for you, Bangladesh exported 264 millions worth of goods to China, while to EU almost 8 billion in 2012. That is 1.4% vs 42%. Just another topic about which you have no clue about. As usual.

As for your wet fantasies about China leaving the garment industry:

China's garment exports up 31.6%

Clueless dumbo. Everything you say is wrong in some form or another. :lol:

Murat Bayar stated out that Carriage vehicles will be BMC trucks.

BMC.jpg

Bayar said a delegation of Turkish industry and air force officials had witnessed test launches from all the firms but that the Chinese had allowed Turkey to pick its own scenario and offered it a tailored demonstration.

"We said we want this kind of a launch, and our delegation watched the launches as if they were the operators. These were real launches," Bayar said.

finance. yahoo . com /news/turkey-highly-likely-sign-chinese-070814678.html

@Beast

Ignore the trolls, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that the HQ-9s including its ARM variants use different missiles.

China is busy developing HQ-19 which will match the performance of S-400 triumf.

Israel over time has sold crtitical technology to the Chinese, including Patriot, Lavi, Harpy, Python AAM, technologies. Some folks also suggest that the critical American softwares needed to develop helicopters and its pre prototype automation softwares were also sourced from Israel.

AIPAC shields Israel from any US backlash in public.

Recently high end F-15I Engines were 'stolen' from an Israeli air base, one could only wonder where they ended up. :coffee:

Thieves have stolen then the engines should land in thieves' compound only. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Russians already have the S-500. Not sure why we are discussing the s300....heres a video of the s-400 in action......Its beautiful......no wonder the Russians have the best missiles and rockets in the world.....hands down....

Last edited by a moderator:
We should guess China has something more than HQ-9

Russia still not sell S-400, ... China already offered to sell HQ-9

Good good, then you will be able to stop begging. Though according to this chart on page 5, you have quite a long way to go.

http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2006/september/tradoc_113349.pdf

To dumb it down for you, Bangladesh exported 264 millions worth of goods to China, while to EU almost 8 billion in 2012. That is 1.4% vs 42%. Just another topic about which you have no clue about. As usual.

As for your wet fantasies about China leaving the garment industry:

China's garment exports up 31.6%

Clueless dumbo. Everything you say is wrong in some form or another. :lol:

Bangladesh's apparel exports to China rising: report

"A few years ago only 5 per cent of my factory output was for the Chinese market. Now it has gone up to 20 per cent,’ said Syed Faizul Ahsan, who owns a garments factory outside Dhaka."

"In my factory in China, the salary of workers has been increasing steadily over the last few years,’ she told BBC during her recent visit to Bangladesh to look for opportunities here.
‘It has reached around $400 to $500 a month per worker. If I continue to produce there, our business will disappear.’
‘In Bangladesh the average monthly salary for garments workers is only around $70 to $100. If I produce here, price is much more competitive."

Any guesses what the cost of a garment worker will be in China by 2020? I don't see Chinese workers being paid 1000 dollars a month to produce t-shirts.

Choke on that loser:lol:

Bangladesh's apparel exports to China rising: report

"A few years ago only 5 per cent of my factory output was for the Chinese market. Now it has gone up to 20 per cent,’ said Syed Faizul Ahsan, who owns a garments factory outside Dhaka."

"In my factory in China, the salary of workers has been increasing steadily over the last few years,’ she told BBC during her recent visit to Bangladesh to look for opportunities here.
‘It has reached around $400 to $500 a month per worker. If I continue to produce there, our business will disappear.’
‘In Bangladesh the average monthly salary for garments workers is only around $70 to $100. If I produce here, price is much more competitive."

Any guesses what the cost of a garment worker will be in China by 2020? I don't see Chinese workers being paid 1000 dollars a month to produce t-shirts.

Choke on that loser:lol:

I reiterate, 1.4% of Bangladesh exports goes to China, while 42% goes to EU. Now, no need to be dumber then you are. Just accept that your wet dreams need quite a lot of time to come to fruition.

I reiterate, 1.4% of Bangladesh exports goes to China, while 42% goes to EU. Now, no need to be dumber then you are. Just accept that your wet dreams need quite a lot of time to come to fruition.

Exports to China rising fast - Shipments to China rose 14pc year-on-year to $458.11m in fiscal 2012-13

It is actually around 2% of total BD exports.This is not much but what you need to look at is the increase year-on-year.

It has gone up from $178.63 million in fiscal 2009-10 to $458.11 million in fiscal 2012-13.

The Chinese are making it easier and easier for BD to export to China. They have decided for both economic and strategic reasons to allow more and more imports to come in from BD. I will let you work out why this is so.:lol:

It does not take a genius to work out that BD will be exporting many billions(Yuan or dollar by then - lol) to China by 2020, whose economy by even Western analysts, is predicted to be around the size of the US by then.

Exports to China rising fast - Shipments to China rose 14pc year-on-year to $458.11m in fiscal 2012-13

It is actually around 2% of total BD exports.This is not much but what you need to look at is the increase year-on-year.

It has gone up from $178.63 million in fiscal 2009-10 to $458.11 million in fiscal 2012-13.

The Chinese are making it easier and easier for BD to export to China. They have decided for both economic and strategic reasons to allow more and more imports to come in from BD. I will let you work out why this is so.:lol:

It does not take a genius to work out that BD will be exporting many billions(Yuan or dollar by then - lol) to China by 2020, whose economy by even Western analysts, is predicted to be around the size of the US by then.

ok, 2% rising at 14% YOY. Come back to me in a couple of years when you're at least close to 20% :lol:

Firstly, voting is useless
Secondly, HQ-9 is not for sold, and better comparing S-300PMU2 and FD-2000
Thirdly, basic parameter for S-300PMU2 and FD-2000 are open and you can see it on many defense exhibitions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom