What's new

Russian President's visit to Pakistan delayed

Pak-Russuia-China Axis has been discussed a lot. But it is too soon to say anything. We don't know how events may turn out and every possibility should be considered rather than relaxing.

Putin wrote in the letter: “I am confident that in future we shall be able to find opportunities for arranging our personal meeting. We shall always be happy to receive you in Russia.”

There was speculation that Putin’s decision to cancel his visit could be linked to Pakistan’s reluctance to award the work of building its section of the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline to Russian energy giant Gazprom.

Russia’s President Putin calls off Pak visit | Firstpost

Even if Putin does visit Pakistan in future I dont think there is much to read into it. India - Russia ties wouldnt be affected by these visits. Chinese president visited India recently does that mean China has come closer to India than Pakistan ?? lets understand every country thinks business including russia and china,thus there are many more factors involved behind these visits than we usually expect.

oh so Putin will be celebrating it as black day.. :lol: no other engagements..
He is a person who is responsible for our freedom. I don't see it as black day. But I can understand you taking our freedom for granted.

No matter what are the differences of India and Pakistan, one shouldn't forget our freedom fighters. Is it too much to ask.

When one ask what's special about this day, it the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi.

Even if Putin does visit Pakistan in future I dont think there is much to read into it. India - Russia ties wouldnt be affected by these visits. Chinese president visited India recently does that mean China has come closer to India than Pakistan ?? lets understand every country thinks business including russia and china,thus there are many more factors involved behind these visits than we usually expect.

But pakistanis here are demanding and hoping Sams like s-300,s-400 :lol: and other military hardware :P

Russia sees an opportunity to fill the void left by the US in a US Pak relationship and might act to fill it, her main focus is on Afghanistan and the terror and the drugs that emanated from it and is still happening. They want to put a curb on it and Pakistan can be a doorway to Afghanistan influence the way it acted as bringing US influence into Afghanistan.

China was pushing Russia towards Pakistan to bring them into the fold of SCO, Russia also wants to be influential in the ME and Pakistan being an Islamic country can help to some extent. Pakistan has been pushing for better Russia - Pak relations but this relation cannot rival Indo Russian relations.

He is a person who is responsible for our freedom. I don't see it as black day. But I can understand you taking our freedom for granted.

No matter what are the differences of India and Pakistan, one shouldn't forget our freedom fighters. Is it too much to ask.

When one ask what's special about this day, it the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi.

what do Russian president care about gandhi..?? if your sentiments are hurt... you are the sole responsible for it... in future dont troll stupidly.. & plus we DONT have freedom because of gandhi.. mind it!!!

what do Russian president care about gandhi..?? if your sentiments are hurt... you are the sole responsible for it... in future dont troll stupidly.. & plus we DONT have freedom because of gandhi.. mind it!!!

Actually Gandhi is respected by many world leaders hear the great Putin in his own words:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom