What's new

Russian President's visit to Pakistan delayed

Don't worry the Indians never dare to attack our country in any case in future cuz they know that there is no survival. The Indians are fools nomore and don't get dictations from the west nomore......:smokin:
Indian "fools" don't have to do anything as long as Pakistan's own citizens are destroying it. We will be mere spectator. I have full confidence in "wise" guys of Pakistan.

Russia's approach with Pakistan is same as India's growing influence in Afghanistan. In latter case, people are way more sensitive than the former one.

Still !

Source for HQ-9s , guess it is just fantasies then :laugh:

Yup, just our fantasy :)........

Maverick

Just to prove a troll wrong, you should not be handing out state secrets. I know this was a top secret and some punk in a show of bravado leaked it online, but its best we keep our lips shut to not divulge further information regarding this system. I can tell you for a fact that the top brass of PAF was not happy when it was found out this info was leaked online, they were pissed. This is why they have put a permanent seal on these leaks, you probably would have noticed that no news regarding the JF17's or any other systems have been leaked in the last 3-4 years.

Thanks

My friend, I do not buy the 'state secret' crap any more as I am sure Indian Military is already aware of that acquisition. What's important is the specifications and the performance parameters of the systems which I have not disclosed :)

Officers were talking about these secret projects with their friends and families, whom posted these secrets online. I know of at least 2 leaks that were posted here in PDF which made the top brass of PAF and PA fume in anger. This resulted in PA and PAF shutting down these leaks with iron fist, they have adopted a zero tolerance policy as of now.

I don't disagree with them, some things are better left unsaid. In my opinion the news regarding PAF's possession of HQ-9 should never have been leaked by that a** hole, it should have been kept a secret. The Indians were priding themselves in the hope of bypassing PAF's defences by launching sorties at high altitudes, now they know that we possess a deterrent and they will plan accordingly keeping this asset in mind.

My friend, as I had stated before, I do not buy the story of 'leaks' which are usually strategically 'advertised'. The real important thing that is still classified is the actual detection & engagement parameters. But what I do not agree with is their placement to guard just 1 strategic asset at multiple locations. We need more of these systems defending our cities as well and not just the ...........!!

You show no proof, and state its my fantasy? :lol:

Good thing you didn't claim Pakistan has F - 22 s :laugh:

LOLOL.......read my post again and tell me where I posted that it was 'your' fantasy???

Desperation, really!!

Russian President's visit to Pakistan delayed......keep waiting :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Putin visit put off due to lack of progress on economic issues

ISLAMABAD, Sept 28: In first explanation from Moscow on President Putin’s decision not to visit Islamabad, Russian presidential pointman for Afghanistan and Pakistan Zamir Kabulov linked it to a lot of rhetoric on the Pakistani side but little progress towards meaningful cooperation.

“Russian-Pakistani relations have been on the rise in recent years but progress has been mostly at political and emotional levels, while economic ties have lagged behind,” he told The Hindu newspaper.

The two countries finalised three memorandums of understanding at a meeting of the Pakistan-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission earlier this month for their signing during President Putin’s planned trip. The MoUs relate to expansion of Pakistan Steel Mills and cooperation in energy and education sectors.

Russian position was that the MoUs were non-binding and largely a reiteration of agreements signed last year during President Asif Ali Zardari’s visit to Moscow.

“Declarations are galore but they have little impact on the ground,” the Russian diplomat said.

Moscow’s main concern was Pakistan’s slow progress towards major projects in the energy sector, including Central Asia-South Asia electricity transmission from Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan to Afghanistan and Pakistan (CASA-1000), and construction of rail tracks and motor roads from Tajikistan to Pakistan to create new trade routes in the region.

Russia has been interested in the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project.

The Hindu noted that Moscow had thrown its weight behind these ambitious energy and infrastructure projects, with Mr Putin pledging to invest $500 million in CASA-1000 and offering to help finance and build other projects. Yet, they have made hardly any headway.

Mr Kabulov indirectly expressed doubts that the United States could be preventing progress in Pakistan-Russia ties. “The Asia Development Bank, dominated by Japan, and the US-controlled World Bank appear reluctant to support ventures where Russia plays a lead role.” He said Russia was still open to continue to improve ties which were on a positive trajectory.

In his letter to Mr Zardari, President Putin left the door open for making mends. “I am confident that in future we shall be able to find opportunities for arranging our personal meeting,” he said.

Mr Putin also extended invitation to Mr Zardari — albeit an indirect one.

“We shall always be happy to receive you in Russia.”

Afghanistan is the factor that seems to be keeping Russia keen on relationship with Pakistan despite the current disappointment.

“Our own experience in the past and the track record of others in recent years has taught us that the problem of Afghanistan cannot be resolved without the constructive involvement of Pakistan and Iran,” Mr Kabulov said.

US will never allow Pakistan to go on a piggy back ride with Russia, also India would love Pakistan to have Russian military hardware with strict end user agreement or the 'kill switch' ;)

Putin visit put off due to lack of progress on economic issues

ISLAMABAD, Sept 28: In first explanation from Moscow on President Putin’s decision not to visit Islamabad, Russian presidential pointman for Afghanistan and Pakistan Zamir Kabulov linked it to a lot of rhetoric on the Pakistani side but little progress towards meaningful cooperation.

“Russian-Pakistani relations have been on the rise in recent years but progress has been mostly at political and emotional levels, while economic ties have lagged behind,” he told The Hindu newspaper.

The two countries finalised three memorandums of understanding at a meeting of the Pakistan-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission earlier this month for their signing during President Putin’s planned trip. The MoUs relate to expansion of Pakistan Steel Mills and cooperation in energy and education sectors.

Russian position was that the MoUs were non-binding and largely a reiteration of agreements signed last year during President Asif Ali Zardari’s visit to Moscow.

“Declarations are galore but they have little impact on the ground,” the Russian diplomat said.

Moscow’s main concern was Pakistan’s slow progress towards major projects in the energy sector, including Central Asia-South Asia electricity transmission from Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan to Afghanistan and Pakistan (CASA-1000), and construction of rail tracks and motor roads from Tajikistan to Pakistan to create new trade routes in the region.

Russia has been interested in the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project.

Well. i can believe on his words if a 3rd party (Russian media) took his interview. So if any body have any link to his word in Russian media so please post here other wise this post has to be reported.

Well. i can believe on his words if a 3rd party (Russian media) took his interview. So if any body have any link to his word in Russian media so please post here other wise this post has to be reported.

I think that could be the genuine reason. It has happened several times in the rapprochement between these countries. Pakistan has held back advancing beyond a certain point at Washington's insistence. This has happened in 70s, 60s' and before as well. This is a big policy flaw and if Pakistan policy makers still want to keep alliance with Washington, its Pakistan's loss.

general kayani going to visit to russia for 4 days on Wednesday

I think that could be the genuine reason. It has happened several times in the rapprochement between these countries. Pakistan has held back advancing beyond a certain point at Washington's insistence. This has happened in 70s, 60s' and before as well. This is a big policy flaw and if Pakistan policy makers still want to keep alliance with Washington, its Pakistan's loss.

You made conclusion very early, first it is media tricks usually used by Indian media, so need any authentic source, second it was confirmed that Kabulov was in Pakistan last week to discuss agenda and other issues before Putin's visit, he didn't met only foreign office officials but other security high profiled personalities too, third if we blame on media then tell me where you couldn't find such analysis and assumption all over media before visit of such top ranked personalities in the world? in every country you can find this tradition now look at words written in news from so called Kabulov's! Fourth, countries are much matured in bilateral decision to convey what will be or not so if we say that reason was Pakistan's weak stance and poor work in some supposed projects then it's also not right, then what forced Putin not to come Pakistan and just participated in summit discussing other regional problems???

Dude. you listen a phrase "DO MULLAON MEIN MURGHI HARAM"? I think YES. These two mullas are two main institutions of Pakistan. Now solve puzzle by your own.

Oh yes, remember, such visits do not depends on exchanges of interests but depends on current political, geopolitical environment, military concerns and on going strategies.

I mentioned a lot of times in Russia and Putin related threads some words to our Pakistani members "Don't jump".

Back
Top Bottom