What's new

Russian President Putin expected to visit Pakistan next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too early to celebrate..

We should learn to be humble always.. avoid reporting before the event occurs..

My reaction as well. Some journalists in the country will report anything just to get clicks. Great news if true but i would rather wait till there is official confirmation from Moscow and Islamabad.

He won't visit in lieu of some concession from india and we let Russia use this card every time.

Maybe pressure release tactics by our FO.

IF not then very welcoming news.

Russian may be intrested to be part of CPEC..
You can plan to integrate Russia and other states with CPEC that will enhance your trade potential to central asian countries

7C2ACFF6-23D5-4FEF-AEA3-F15A17069FBB.jpeg

I will only believe this news if it is confirmed officially from the russian side, many times before also rumors were spread that putin would visit pakistan in coming months but those visits never took place. The news must come from russian side to have any kind of credibility.

Russian President Putin expected to visit Pakistan next month

Last Updated On 01 May,2019 08:59 am

489533_49986183.jpg

Pakistan Foreign Office had earlier proposed meeting between PM Imran and Russian President in China

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – According to diplomatic sources in Islamabad, Russian President Vladimir Putin is expected to visit Pakistan next month, Dunya News reported on Tuesday.

Pakistan Foreign Office (FO) in consultation with the Russian Embassy in Islamabad will finalise the schedule of the expected visit of Russian President.

Pakistan Foreign Office had earlier proposed a meeting between PM Imran Khan and Russian President Putin during Belt and Road Forum in China which was turned down by Russian officials due to other engagements of Russian President.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/489...-Putin-expected-to-visit-Pakistan-next-month/

Media lies, there was no meeting request to meet Putin in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom