What's new

Russian Pilot Last Stand

Don't worry...Liveumap is updated... in real time for every Known "ACTIONS" in the area... strikes/convoy/deliveries/movements etc... it' snot "only" a map of controlled areas...
So did you check where Previous strikes where?

But , here I will tell you...
95% of them were on the M5...and Idlib "TOWN" it's INSIDE TR agreeded part... after Astana...

https://syria.liveuamap.com/
And in the meantime SAA and us, altogether moving towards Kafriya .

Maybe we can meet each other on that spot

Do you want me quote you past instances where the same is done? Whether they waited for 7 years or not is a moot point.
it is not...
Since blaming someone/thing on an action that is not from him and very unliey given current situation on grounds..;is just a way to divert yourself and others from facts... simply put...a denial...

FSA was never given MANPADS...never... they were if I remember clearly ,where 2 and with yesterday a third... manpads were seen under FSA hands...
MANPADS is like a war golden nugget.. when you have it...you show it off...
Other manpads were seen like the one, where it only worked one time... and failed... FSA tried to modify it with some sort of external battery..;but failed...
And having a manpads is a good thing..;having missiles is another problem... That's why you don't see them anymore..; they are mostly one to two time usable...since they mostly find limited to no missiles around it when they have the chance to loot it...

And in the meantime SAA and us, altogether moving towards Kafriya .

Maybe we can meet each other on that spot
Say the one... who is well hidden and safe at home..behind his computer...
and advancing to that point...will put you against Turkey... so good luck with that...

Say the one... who is well hidden and safe at home..behind his computer...
and advancing to that point...will put you against Turkey... so good luck with that...
As if you are on the battlefield..

No it doesn't, actually, both sides are tying hard to achieve what they wanted before. After meeting, we can have a coffee and start negotiating. :)

As if you are on the battlefield..

No it doesn't, actually, both sides are tying hard to achieve what they wanted before. After meeting, we can have a coffee and start negotiating. :)
Well...first you gonna need to negociate with Russia...if you can or can't stay in Syria... later on...
After that we'll see...

Well...first you gonna need to negociate with Russia...if you can or can't stay in Syria... later on...
After that we'll see...
And if the point is Israel, you are wishful thinking. They cannot cause a major difference, disappointed you, i know

Your grandma is in danger in Israel lol, try to save her with calling her back to France

And if the point is Israel, you are wishful thinking. They cannot cause a major difference, disappointed you, i know

Your grandma is in danger in Israel lol, try to save her with calling her back to France
I was worry when I couldn't find "Israel" in your posts...Seems my wishful worries were granted...

Do you want me quote you past instances where the same is done? Whether they waited for 7 years or not is a moot point.

This is the 2nd time you have brought in my mother where as i have remained till you and not your family in any manner. Clearly my mother has taught me well not to go beyond oneself and bring others family members. Cant say the same about you.
You started the name calling.
I guess she didnt teach you well enough as you are an embarrassment to her and your entire family. Want me to show you where I pointed out your abusinlve language. Manner math man. Or boy in your case. Now run along to mummy for some lessons.
When you swear at people don't expect them to have boundaries.....it's a blessing I haven't abused you back. Best leave it now as it's only going to get worse

Everyone killing Muslims ISIS killing Muslims Asad killing Muslims, USA killing Muslims, Russian killing Muslims, no one are innocent sir @snow lake
Bhai....I totally agree with you.....so when they say what a hero this Russian was I say no....to hell with him and all those that you mentioned above. No one talks about the kids the mother's the girls the elderly this pilot killed. Karma has a way of finding you.

lol :lol:

Calm down man. Muslim world is fked up, you are not wrong in your argument but you are Takfiring us, that's where the problem begins. Alwais are not Muslims because they eat pork, well, that's a pure lie. And i have heard that from Saudi users, you are saying the same.

You are Indian.....You talk about pork....talk about pee drinking and killing people for cow's but Hindus sell cow's for profit quite happily. So run along

Last edited:
1.jpg

Major Roman Nikolaevich Filipov will be awarded the title of Hero of the Russian Federation.

You started the name calling.
I guess she didnt teach you well enough as you are an embarrassment to her and your entire family. Want me to show you where I pointed out your abusinlve language. Manner math man. Or boy in your case. Now run along to mummy for some lessons.
When you swear at people don't expect them to have boundaries.....it's a blessing I haven't abused you back. Best leave it now as it's only going to get worse

My mother taught me well, guess yours didnt or maybe you dont have one that's why i can see such desire to bring others into the debate. And If I called names than guess what I will call it again to a piece of shit like you. Now F off chutia. You are not worth my time.

PS I dont need to run to anyone, I am old enough to be your dad. Now go and hide behind your keyboard. That is all the likes of you can do. Act tough on the internet.

My mother taught me well, guess yours didnt or maybe you dont have one that's why i can see such desire to bring others into the debate. And If I called names than guess what I will call it again to a piece of shit like you. Now F off chutia. You are not worth my time.

PS I dont need to run to anyone, I am old enough to be your dad. Now go and hide behind your keyboard. That is all the likes of you can do. Act tough on the internet.
My mother taught me well
piece of shit like you. Now F off chutia

One word 'clearly' but sadly you were the genetic crap of the family that didn't learn anything. Not your mother's fault.
You have made the ignore list for being the stupidest Indian on PDF

Back
Top Bottom