What's new

Russian Pilot Last Stand

A soldier with honor. RIP brave soul. May the rest of Wahabi and Yankee scum go to hell along with Ummah lickers here on this thread. Ummah died long time a go.

Pakistan's interest are no longer in sync with American and Saudi interests. Enemies enemy is our friend.
They are FSA's... so... you know... Turkey...
Should Turkey be your enemy?

So ppl... are giving bravery to someone who send to death a good chunk of civilians...
Interesting thing...

And for those praising his action... and his "sacrifice"... Just take a sec...to think...
Those Rebels...were FSA one's... yeah... YOu know the same who are sided with Turkey...
Too bad for him... He heard "Allah AKbhar" and though "OMG, Muslims!! ISIS!!AQ!!" and killed himself out of fear...Seems Soldiers are not aware of their own propaganda...

Yeah... so let me tell you what could happen... he will have been givine to TR... and be swapt with some sort of prisoners later on...Like the previous pilots that were captured... like the syrian one a year ago...

Anyway... One scum less is always one Less...at least maybe a family got saved somewhere or few innocent will feel some sort of justice out of it...

PS: No death is honorable... even less when you take it yourself... And even lesser when he fights for the cause of another guy far from his own country... simply put...a mercenary...
Life is honorable...and what you may do with it...
Death is just a step...

PS2: When you give your own pilots a SU-25... instead of other more advanced/secured planes...YOu know that such army see their own as nothing but cannon meat...
Al-Fu'ah and Kafriya will get liberated sooner than your imagination.

I call that pilot a matyr because he was fighting against a bunch of foreign savages that slaughtered Syrian folks.

And FYI, before Kurdish unrest, Turkey was coordinated with NATO. Now Turkey is moving in different direction.

Dude, you don't get it, do you? Even if my mother is against Pakistan's interests, then even she, is the enemy!

And don't get Turkey into it for the moment. You and I know very well, what Turkey is up to.

They are FSA's... so... you know... Turkey...
Should Turkey be your enemy?

Al-Fu'ah and Kafriya will get liberated sooner than your imagination.

I call that pilot a matyr because he was fighting against a bunch of foreign savages that slaughtered Syrian folks.

And FYI, before Kurdish unrest, Turkey was coordinated with NATO. Now Turkey is moving in different direction.
For that you gonna pass on Turkey... Since they are getting to AL EIS now...
And just take a sec... and Think... What will happen if ASSad/RU advance even more in Idlib or let's say take back all of it... TUrkey will get at her door more than 10+Mil Syrian refugees... and added to the 4Mil already in...

So what? are they gonna watch? no buddy... they will not...

Dude, you don't get it, do you? Even if my mother is against Pakistan's interests, then even she, is the enemy!

And don't get Turkey into it for the moment. You and I know very well, what Turkey is up to.
I will choose my mother against My country interest... That's for sure...
But I will fight for my COuntry... But his interest outside her border... Idon't give a damn f*ck about it... if it' snot life threatening to me...or my mother

And Enemies or allies...are like a ping pong game... Where those in Power enjoy the show...and the ppl... cry about it...

Chall bey, Arbay chuttu (an insult for you).... LOL.

And just take a sec... and Think... What will happen if ASSad/RU advance even more in Idlib or let's say take back all of it... TUrkey will get at her door more than 10+Mil Syrian refugees... and added to the 4Mil already in...

But I will fight for my COuntry... his interest outside her border... Idon't give a damn f*ck about it... if it' snot life threatening to me...or my mother

And Enemies or allies...are like a ping pong game... Where those in Power enjoy the show...and the ppl... cry about it...

Turkey wants her own share and we have Astana talks. Maybe a forever military-base in Idlib to control Kurdish areas with a road specified only for Turkey :D. They will ask for it and no one would disagree as it seems :drag:

But I will fight for my COuntry... But his interest outside her border... Idon't give a damn f*ck about it... if it' snot life threatening to me...or my mother

Its about this act only,not who he was or what did before.

It was a Russian igla anti aircraft missile dude . So how are you going to justify this one now. :D
Big deal. Dont we know how the CIA is of the habit to acquire weapons from other sources so that it does not blow back to them. Don't be so naive.

Big deal. Dont we know how the CIA is of the habit to acquire weapons from other sources so that it does not blow back to them. Don't be so naive.
and CIA waited 7 years to send "One Igla" to FSA...
And even more disturbing...is that less a week ago... an Igla was found by FSA in Afrin op...

Turkey wants her own share and we have Astana talks. Maybe a forever military-base in Idlib to control Kurdish areas with a road specified only for Turkey :D. They will ask for it and no one would disagree as it seems :drag:

You are really taking TR for a third wheel...do you... That's quite insulting...

Here for you,
https://syria.liveuamap.com/

Try to see where is idlib...were is Astan agreement map and check where RU/ASSad is bombing... you gonna get suprised...

And even more disturbing...is that less a week ago... an Igla was found by FSA in Afrin op...
Blaming it on pre-coup Turkey not post coup one.

Imagine if Russians comes to your mentioned fact, why are wishing bad things for us?
You are really taking TR for a third wheel...do you... That's quite insulting...
No, we are not going for war with Turkey, if you are trying to say that.

Negotiations are good for such moments

Try to see where is idlib...were is Astan agreement map and check where RU/ASSad is bombing... you gonna get suprised...
And FYI, new map is released for controlling Idlib. Update your facts

Blaming it on pre-coup Turkey not post coup one.

Imagine if Russians comes to your mentioned fact, why are wishing bad things for us?

No, we are not going for war with Turkey, if you are trying to say that.

Negotiations are good for such moments

And FYI, new map is released for controlling Idlib. Update your facts
Don't worry...Liveumap is updated... in real time for every Known "ACTIONS" in the area... strikes/convoy/deliveries/movements etc... it' snot "only" a map of controlled areas...
So did you check where Previous strikes where?

But , here I will tell you...
95% of them were on the M5...and Idlib "TOWN" it's INSIDE TR agreeded part... after Astana...

Last edited:
Don't worry...Liveumap is updated... in real time for aevery "ACTIONS" in the area... strikes/convoy/deliveries/movements etc... it' snot "only" a map of controlled areas...
So did you check where Previous strikes where?

But , here I will tell you...
95% of them were on the M5... it's INSIDE TR agreeded part... after Astana...

@raptor22
hahah he is right, wtf

Do you want me quote you past instances where the same is done? Whether they waited for 7 years or not is a moot point.

You mother clearly taught you Well?

This is the 2nd time you have brought in my mother where as i have remained till you and not your family in any manner. Clearly my mother has taught me well not to go beyond oneself and bring others family members. Cant say the same about you.

Back
Top Bottom