What's new

Russian Pilot Last Stand

Fcuk him. He is probably responsible for countless Muslim civilian deaths on the ground. He'll will be good for him
What Muslim civilians? There are just two sides, the same so called Muslims are also part of ISIS and american game. While the russians ant saints, the other party isnt either. Who the **** were the americans and the sauds to decide to over throw a government in Syria and throw the whole country into chaos and as a result of that how many civilians got killed. So **** them I am with the Russians on this one.

So with your rant....
No kids are being killed.
No women are being killed
No elderlyare being killed.

Brain before rant. Of you go now

Listen Idiot where were you when ISIS was killing kids or were the US forces? From Iraq to Libya, Syria and Afghanistan. Keep you hypocrisy to yourself and F off.

Alawais are Muslims.. ....pork and alcohol is part of their daily diet even shia's say they are far from them. Take your sectarian shit somewhere else
I am glad the Russian is dead you don't like it tough. There is nothing you can do other than post crap without engaging a single brain cell
Kashmir

Sectarian?? I am Sunni.

Listen Idiot where were you when ISIS was killing kids or were the US forces? Keep you hypocrisy to yourself and F off.
Name calling....call me something else...see if I don't make you cry to the mods.
Isis is a creation of the Christians that you are worshipping here. The Russian the Americans they 're all the same. And people like you can't think beyond your nose. You are just emotional like children only think and react after an event and only limit the thinking the particular event.

And telling em to F off.....Is that what your mother taught you. Filthy language. And Christian worship. You ignorant little person. I bet your mother is so disappointed in you. Failure at school failure in life and failure in a chat forum

Sectarian?? I am Sunni.
Sunni.....I suppose they can't be sectarian.....brain before mouth again what's wrong with you

Name calling....call me something else...see if I don't make you cry to the mods.
Isis is a creation of the Christians that you are worshipping here. The Russian the Americans they 're all the same. And people like you can't think beyond your nose. You are just emotional like children only think and react after an event and only limit the thinking the particular event.

And telling em to F off.....Is that what your mother taught you. Filthy language. And Christian worship. You ignorant little person. I bet your mother is so disappointed in you. Failure at school failure in life and failure in a chat forum

I dont need a certificate from a nobody. My mother told me many things and also when to tell an idiot his place, a hypocrite who displays dual standards. Now F off.

Alawais are Muslims.. ....pork and alcohol is part of their daily diet even shia's say they are far from them.
What is your poof for this sectarian comment?

Know that there is an Allah watching you words. Assad himself is not a religious man nor majority of Syrians were ultra-religious. And Syria unlike Yemen was a secular country in which people were united against Israeli invasion just like Pakistan. In both Syria and Pakistan, a sane person can understand that both nations regardless of their sect, are all united against common enemy. Don't embarrass yourself, this unrest in Syria was due to sectarian governments' support for terrorists around Persian gulf. Check your facts

I would say that Russia should send more forces to Syria to defend the legitimate Syrian government from NATO-armed terrorists who come from everywhere - from Indonesia to Belgium.

Legitimate government? How is a tyrannical leader considered legit? So was Saddam or hitler also part of legitimate government?

Legitimate government? How is a tyrannical leader considered legit? So was Saddam or hitler also part of legitimate government?
Assad is fighting against terrorists that are supplied by western powers. I thought that Pak bros should realize it better than anyone else, it is like saying Pakistanis are massacring Sunnis with their fight against Haqqanis or TTP or other terrorist organiztions armed and supported by USA and it's allies. \

Assad was elected by SYrians :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014

Western powers are whining that it was a fake elections but it was held under US-Iran-Russia-UN watch. Tens of countries congratulated Assad, however, i have to agree that Kurdish controlled areas did not participate but Syrian folks voted for Assad, without mentioning Kurds

We can gauge the Syrian government's legitimacy by the simple fact of the internally displaced Syrian citizens going back to Syrian cities after the army has removed FSA and allied groups.

Among the cities seeing the returns are Hama and Homs. These people trust the government to guard them.

Add to that what @mohammad45 said.

The Syria conflict, like the Libya conflict, is not a civil war. It is a international war intended to convert Syria into NATO ally country by removing the Ba'athist government and replacing it with a NATO friendly one.

We can gauge the Syrian government's legitimacy by the simple fact of the internally displaced Syrian citizens going back to Syrian cities after the army has removed FSA and allied groups.

Among the cities seeing the returns are Hama and Homs. These people trust the government to guard them.

Add to that what @mohammad45 said.

The Syria conflict, like the Libya conflict, is not a civil war. It is a international war intended to convert Syria into NATO ally country by removing the Ba'athist government and replacing it with a NATO friendly one.
FSA is Turkish troops on the ground and none of Turks would deny that.

ISIS-Nusra terrorists are armed and supplied by US pawns in the region (The monarchies around Persian gulf).

YPG/PKK/ and other terrorist organizations that are controlling Kurdish regions are supported by USA-NATO axis of evil.

Tahrir-Ahrar-Faligh etc are all branches of Al-Qaeda with different names armed and supported by supporters of ISIS-Nusra terrorists.

This is a foreign war (little world war) going on in SYria and Syrian folks are victims of it. Important point is that who and which guy started this war? You clearly mentioned that. Thanks bro

Everyone killing Muslims ISIS killing Muslims Asad killing Muslims, USA killing Muslims, Russian killing Muslims, no one are innocent sir @snow lake

Доброй ночи богатырь!

Everyone killing Muslims ISIS killing Muslims Asad killing Muslims, USA killing Muslims, Russian killing Muslims, no one are innocent sir

Shouldn't that prompt a question :
Why?
It's not genetic as Islam is spread over different populations;
so Muslims can't all share characteristics such as all running
slower or showing up better on cctv or attracting JDAMs.

Why are Muslims the flavour of the century amongst targets?

Peace out, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom