What's new

Russian Navy

"Volkhov" pr. 06363 submarine joined The Pacific Fleet.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Salvo launch of four ICBM missiles "Bulava" from the strategic nuclear submarine "Vladimir Monomakh".

Last edited:
Raising the Andreevsky flag on the new corvette "Hero of the Russian Federation Aldar Tsydenzhapov"

Russian launching a submarine to Dallas music song? Nothing more Russian than that

Russian new ship acquisitions seem to have shifted away from big combatants in preference for higher numbers of smaller yet still heavily armed combatants. Reason money, acknowledgement of the threat posed by missiles or both?

Borei-class Nuclear-Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine (Project-955)

That's really quite something. Couple of things I noticed that stood out at me is the first being that flag they lowered in the beginning before boarding looks so similar to the British flag but it isn't. The cross members are white lines instead of the colorful lines in the British flag. Any idea what that flag represents? The submarine fleet or a certain naval unit?

The other thing is the lack of an actual steering column and something resembling a yolk to steer and dive and surface the sub. Instead, that young chap is using a joy stick! That is truly incredible. Imagine steering that behemoth with a small joystick like that!? Must be a new FBW system they've employed in these new Russian subs.

The food looked amazing and the quarters were not bad at all. They're very well-disciplined in the way they keep that sub spotless. But then again, that's what the navy is all about, the ultimate discipline.

That's really quite something. Couple of things I noticed that stood out at me is the first being that flag they lowered in the beginning before boarding looks so similar to the British flag but it isn't. The cross members are white lines instead of the colorful lines in the British flag. Any idea what that flag represents? The submarine fleet or a certain naval unit?

The other thing is the lack of an actual steering column and something resembling a yolk to steer and dive and surface the sub. Instead, that young chap is using a joy stick! That is truly incredible. Imagine steering that behemoth with a small joystick like that!? Must be a new FBW system they've employed in these new Russian subs.

The food looked amazing and the quarters were not bad at all. They're very well-disciplined in the way they keep that sub spotless. But then again, that's what the navy is all about, the ultimate discipline.
This one is Ensign of the Russian Navy:
255px-Naval_Ensign_of_Russia.svg[1].png

And this one is Naval jack of Russia:
120px-Naval_Jack_of_Russia.svg[1].png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom