What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

One can only hope that the assassin is not related to ruling party. Syrian War has officially entered Turkey.

Are you turkish ?? And you talk about ur country like that? You should return your ID .....Your country contain many CIA-Gulen members in turkish army and police.Your military have many Nato loyal who are against turkey.....who was behind ataturk airport? Kayseri ? Besiktas? And now who know that the russian ambassador will be alone without any protection?? PURGE TURKEY FROM THIS F*CKING PEOPLE

I'll tag you in the coming Idlib rat extermination cluster bomb vids.

photo.jpg
May be you should stop watching too much bollywood or miserable indian news channels. Your silly wet dreams will meet the same fate as any whitening cream on your ugly face.

no need for investigation this hindoos got it all figured out
and I suppose you have successfully concluded that this act of jihad has nothing to do with radical Islam ?

if you have anything apart from "CIA,MOSSAD, false flag", I'd like to hear your theory.

May be you should stop watching too much bollywood or miserable indian news channels. Your silly wet dreams will meet the same fate as any whitening cream on your ugly face.
good, now go kill an infidel in celebration of the murderous wahhabi jihad that killed the Russian ambassador.

and I suppose you have successfully concluded that this act of jihad has nothing to do with radical Islam ?

if you have anything apart from "CIA,MOSSAD, false flag", I'd like to hear your theory.

So any assassination in a Muslim country is an act of Jihad? Not because of any circumstances,mental health,poverty,Politics?

Wow I guess the Muslim world is a land where god showers wealth,food, and water from the heavens 24/7 and everyone is like brothers and sisters with everyone in perfect health and stature and no one worries about anything except Religion.

Even if this is some CIA crap like the Turks blame. I think this is gonna be real bad for Russia-Turkey relation.
Since the Russian fighter shot down, this is next! I wonder why Turkey?:what:

what is that shooter saying?? (apart from the allahu akbar )?? some demand? or does he claim to belong to some group?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom