What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

he was shouting about Aleppo, so this was a Syrian rebel.

wait for the fun to begin in Idlib now, Hussain Obama is on his way out, Trump is on his way in, it's going to get very very ugly for radical islamic terrorists everywhere.
Pathetic creature you are.

Same technique... oh wait, that's just how you hold a pistol:disagree:.

tkafgL7C0874.t4f9d0332.m1600.x36090ef6.jpg

20160929AA_CISTG_15.t57efa53a.m1600.x5badf8f9.jpg
Elbows are extended in the pics you posted unlike the ones posted by our friend in his post where jews love to keep their elbows closer to their heart.

First we have to know why he doesnt have his own Russian security members with him.Russians may give answer to this.
Second why our police and MIT dont give enough importance to protection Russian diplomat.
We had an experince at the past to sabotage Turkish-Russians relations.
I dont know which agency behind this but they gave very big minus to MIT and FSB

Last edited:
It seems like a standalone incident, he must have been influenced by the situation in Syria and possibly had some connections to Islamist groups

communism and jihad.

Turkey have 2 internal enemies, the separatist Kurds, who are commies.. and radical Islam, groups like ISIS and the Syrian rebels, who they've been accused of aiding and openly supporting respectively.

I personally know people who love Turkey and have been going there for years, but they've stopped out of security considerations because of the Syrian war next door and all the chaos that's bleeding into there.

killer shouted Allahu Akbar, probably Syrian rebel or ISIS, not the Kurds.

wtf, no security bullets took him down for so long ?

time to nuke the ISIS and Syrian rebel held areas.

yes, nothing to do with islamic terror, probably a jew, eh ?

RT: he's dead

2547AC3600000578-2936629-image-a-5_1422908467478.jpg

confirmed Israelis.

he was shouting about Aleppo, so this was a Syrian rebel.

wait for the fun to begin in Idlib now, Hussain Obama is on his way out, Trump is on his way in, it's going to get very very ugly for radical islamic terrorists everywhere.

no need for investigation this hindoos got it all figured out

RIP, The attacker has been identified as Turkish Policeman

I haven't entered this forum, or this specific sub-forum for over half a year, logged in to see if further info is available from our Turkish members, but what I found..

- RIP for the ambassador - he held a sacred function much like the envoys of old - you don't touch one, no matter what
- I'm sorry to see Turkey going on this path and some of comments here are embarrassing for the Turkish state and it's citizens - a jew, CIA, alien, Zionist lizardman killed him? really? grow up and assume your mistakes...

Your security agencies have a lot to answer for now, this does not happen in a normal country, just hope this doesn't escalate.
If all the terror attacks (pkk & isis) with open backing from our 'allies' US and EU, CIA backed coup attempt in July and Western media anti-Turkey smearing campaigns had happened to a 'normal' country, that nation would have collapsed or overthrown their govt out of psychological fear and impatience. Turkey is being besieged and we have already gotten used to seeing foreign backed internal proxies (pkk and Gulen) sabotaging Turkey's growth and reputation, so literally everything is possible. As long as Turkey pursuits its own path, such attacks will unfortunately happen.

Turkey can't protect their own people from extremist scum atm so it's no surprise an ambassador has been successful killed there.
Are you turkish ?? And you talk about ur country like that? You should return your ID .....Your country contain many CIA-Gulen members in turkish army and police.Your military have many Nato loyal who are against turkey.....who was behind ataturk airport? Kayseri ? Besiktas? And now who know that the russian ambassador will be alone without any protection?? PURGE TURKEY FROM THIS F*CKING PEOPLE

it was CIA,
Dude stop paranoia, he was not Syrian rebel. He wasn't even Syrian. He was a Turkish citizen. It is so clear in his speech. He was speaking in İstanbul accent. He shouted "Bu iyiliğimi unutmayın" several times. Which means "Dont forget my this favor", propubly he was a Fedai of FETÖ, and he was adressing Fethollah's himself about "dont forget this, i am going to die for you"
The incoming Trump administration is quite secular in it's view of Islamic terror, gulen, isis, syrian rebels.. they're essentially all the same to them.

NSA General FLynn
http://europe.newsweek.com/us-shoul...-gulen-turkey-says-trump-adviser-519534?rm=eu
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0

he's hired other people too who think Gulen is a dangerous islamist.. be ready for a hammer and nail approach by the new crew, best not to support terrorists anywhere now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom