What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very difficult to come up with a permanent solution at the moment. There are so many issues to deal with. However, if a ceasefire plan can be established and a permanent dialogue channel can be created, the Antalya summit may be the most successful diplomatic initiative of recent times. In order to reduce the military tension, if the parties consent, the TAF can actively support the peace efforts.

Lavrov and Çavuşoğlu are close friends. Also, the first country that Ukraine proposed for mediatiator is Turkey. If the two countries prefer the way of negotiation instead of fighting and we host it; We will honored from that as friend of both countries.

I think the Russians will only begin serious negotiation once they feel like they have made all the necessary gains they seek. Which is ofcourse 100% Novorossiya not sure if they wanna add Malorossiya because honestly I don't think they care about that.

Once they have achieved Novorossiya they won't mind guraantors to come in between their newly created nations out of Ukraine and the remaining entity of Ukraine that they have no desire of..

Hence I believe Russia has not meet it's objectives yet and once you see Odessa, Kharkiv, Mariupol start falling including Dnipro that is when they have reached their objectives and I think Kiev is just a faint attack to draw away forces from the critical parts they seek

You know that Americans are united when Republicans have a jolly good time in MSNBC :laugh:
Their differences have always been a facade. Both parties have growing their pockets as the only objective. Both of them support war, only difference is that one holds the gay flag

U.S. threatens to 'shut down' Chinese chipmakers if they violate Russian sanctions​

U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo warned Chinese chip manufacturers such as SMIC could face consequences for violating a ban on exporting semiconductors to Russia.​

526ed5c7aee43ff5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom