What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Russians not have decent jamming equipment to stop manpads/anti tank weapons

Again, that's what Hitler said in his bunker in that April.

well, in all seriousness, do you think Russia have any chances against China? You can develop anything you like but you probably can never compete with China and their manufacturing capability, and you eventually would turn to China for everything you need. Pretty much it is what the world has been doing in the last 30 years..

Well, not being a Russian myself, I don't know.

But what I do know is Russia is heading to the territories of North Korean level of economy, would the Russian mind? Ask them.....
You are weird if you think the Russians are losing like hitler, no explanation at all and just claim that. Probably using western tactics and say Russia will lose. It’s Ukraine that is like hitler in his bunker in 1945,

Economic sanctions on Poland?

What for?

Due to Poland breaching EU law on independent judiciary - It's stems from the Polish constitutional crisis from way before the war where the legislature and executive of the Polish government has taken de facto control over judges and their appointments threatening the separation of powers and thus democracy.

There’s that word again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom