What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very dangerous - I fully understand that Ukraine is fighting a war for its survival - but this turns citizens into targets.
They give weapons to civilians. Civilians shoot at the Russians,the Russians kill them. Zelensky will say "Oh look,the Russians are killing civilians. Putin kills people just like that!"

They give weapons to civilians. Civilians shoot at the Russians,the Russians kill them. Zelensky will say "Oh look,the Russians are killing civilians. Putin kills people just like that!"
Is that what the school & hospital bombing news was about?

I’ve read on Twitter that the Ukrainian losses are 6:1 which is seriously troubling.

Now add to that the destruction of historic downs and critical infrastructure worth billions and the countless civilian casualties running into the hundreds with 2.1 million people displaced - sanity must prevail and both parties have to sit at the negotiating table.

Due to Poland breaching EU law on independent judiciary - It's stems from the Polish constitutional crisis from way before the war where the legislature and executive of the Polish government has taken de facto control over judges and their appointments threatening the separation of powers and thus democracy.

There’s that word again:lol:
Why now? I think Poland didn't bow as exactly as US wanted that's why.

That is nothing. What a surprise! Maybe they have a bigger navy ?
The Royal Navy is no longer the Armada it once was and it is a surprise considering that just 5 years ago their standing army was 130,000.

Why now? I think Poland didn't bow as exactly as US wanted that's why.
Yes that’s what I’m guessing too. People don’t do what you say- hit them with sanctions.

You probably know it,but they've erected statues of Alexander the Great,Phillip, Aristotle,Tsar Samuil,other Byzantine and Bulgarian emperors and heroes.

Their language is called "Makedonski" but it's actually a Serbo-Bulgarian dialect,as you know. The last 10-15 years the started making even more ridiculous claims,like they appeared before other humans,that their alphabet can be found in ancient monuments,so it was Greek that was influenced by them and many other stuff.
You should check on YouTube "10 ridiculous claims by FYROM" or I could give you some nice links.
heheheh, amazing. I've heard about the statues. as for other things, it sounds like a joke. probably a publicity stunt. I'm sure noone believes that stuff, and even if they do so what? there is 1.5 milion of them. Greece is 10 million and in NATO. Why would you worry about stuff like that?
As for Ukraine,the government in Greece and the majority of the TV channels are pro-Ukrainian,but a lot of the people are pro-Russian. There's a big greek community in Ukraine and a lot of Ukrainians in Greece,but I think the majority of the people here think we should have stayed neutral and not send help to Ukraine and that also it's NATO's fault for expanding and making Russia angry. A lot are also talking about the neo-nazis in the Ukrainian army.
Good. Stay neutral but be a part of a military alliance? hmmm interesting
The Russians are very displeased with our government's stance towards them right now. And the government keeps talking about invasion,democracy,evil dictator and NATO and EU values of freedom...
good. if the people dont like government action they can vote for a new one and leave NATO. just to see how that goes. and compare. Thats the good thing about democracy. (isn't democracy invented in Skopje?) something Russians can only wish for.
The news keep talking about brave Ukrainians who resist the invasion and show women and kids crying all day.
good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom