What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chechen is also at the west of the Urals.

I know. But of course I was referring to the Christian/White European Russia roughly west of the Urals which is very distinct from the Caucasus Muslim regions like Chechnya.

Yeah I know, Albanians in the region are not fond of it. I walked into a take away food place once in Macedonia in an Albanian majority city (me not knowing it was Albanian), and greeted the workers with a "good evening" which is the same in Serbian, Bosnian, Russian, ukrnaian. and the whole restaurant stopped and turned around and looked at me.

If I went to KKK meeting and soured Allahuakbar! I would not have has such a response.

So I sat there and ate my food and it wasn't long before I was greeted by a customer who politely inquired where I was from. and then he just got up and told everyone I'm a Bosnian and they all just laughed.

Albanians are not concerned about Russian threats one little bit. But we'll see what the Americans do about the migs

I don't know how my account relates to what you are saying because I don't know the ethnic sensitivities of the Balkans much but here it is: Once on a multiday ocean cruise there was a young bartender which had 'Macedonia' written on his badge. So I asked him, naively: "Are you from the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia?' (FYOM. I had probably heard that in some blog or something like that). The guy glared at me and said: "You must be from Greece!". After that, no apology or extra tips would please him and he remained barely courteous to me for rest of the cruise!!

Lol the UK government is panicking over troops going AWOL to fight in Ukraine:

wrong quote :(
That’s okay. 🙂

O_O

I... I was referring to war thunder...

Also im not in the military
Haha of course I know you were referring to WT 😂. I was just curious that’s why I asked. 🙂👍

For those of you who were wondering what happened to Mr. Leon, turns out the Ukrainians didn’t want him and sent him home 😂

796B9DB4-CD60-4D0D-A0C7-5E49BC4E55B6.jpeg

I don't know how my account relates to what you are saying because I don't know the ethnic sensitivities of the Balkans much but here it is: Once on a multiday ocean cruise there was a young bartender which had 'Macedonia' written on his badge. So I asked him, naively: "Are you from the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia?' (FYOM. I had probably heard that in some blog or something like that). The guy glared at me and said: "You must be from Greece!". After that, no apology or extra tips would please him and he remained barely courteous to me for rest of the cruise!!
Hes a slavic Macedonian. They get very sensitive about their country's name. People call them FYROM-ians. It upsets them. I dont see the big deal. We call Bosnia Herzegovina "BH". its just easier and quicker.

Lol the UK government is panicking over troops going AWOL to fight in Ukraine:

That’s okay. 🙂

Haha of course I know you were referring to WT 😂. I was just curious that’s why I asked. 🙂👍

For those of you who were wondering what happened to Mr. Leon, turns out the Ukrainians didn’t want him and sent him home 😂

View attachment 822398

He would be a propaganda "liability".. as a black man joining the Neo-nazi ukrainian army would have had alot more to fear from his "Ukrainian comrades" then any Russian. This guy would have gone back to Britain, and validated Russian statements about a nazi army..

thats why hes a "liability"

Hearing that phone call between nuland and the ukies. Where she was literally telling the ukies who she prefers in what position was absolutely sickening.. How can any ukie with pride see that, and still believe in this western installed junta?

This is an existential battle for Russia. Russia will exterminate these nazis come what may...... The west has already thrown every economic card they had at Russia. They have 0 escalatory moves left. While Russia has infinite. Starting with actually using their serious artillery like tos-1s..

anybody predicting a "putin loss" or a "ukie win" as the western media is telling you, is in for a nasty shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom