What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukrainian is also another slavic language.
Yeah I know, Albanians in the region are not fond of it. I walked into a take away food place once in Macedonia in an Albanian majority city (me not knowing it was Albanian), and greeted the workers with a "good evening" which is the same in Serbian, Bosnian, Russian, ukrnaian. and the whole restaurant stopped and turned around and looked at me.

If I went to KKK meeting and soured Allahuakbar! I would not have has such a response.

So I sat there and ate my food and it wasn't long before I was greeted by a customer who politely inquired where I was from. and then he just got up and told everyone I'm a Bosnian and they all just laughed.

Albanians are not concerned about Russian threats one little bit. But we'll see what the Americans do about the migs

Yeah I know, Albanians in the region are not fond of it. I walked into a take away food place once in Macedonia in an Albanian majority city (me not knowing it was Albanian), and greeted the workers with a "good evening" which is the same in Serbian, Bosnian, Russian, ukrnaian. and the whole restaurant stopped and turned around and looked at me.

If I went to KKK meeting and soured Allahuakbar! I would not have has such a response.

So I sat there and ate my food and it wasn't long before I was greeted by a customer who politely inquired where I was from. and then he just got up and told everyone I'm a Bosnian and they all just laughed.

Albanians are not concerned about Russian threats one little bit. But we'll see what the Americans do about the migs
Great story. Thanks for sharing. :)

Britain is planning on sending the worlds most advanced anti aircraft system to Ukraine:

You can read more about the weapon system here:

Edit: after speaking to someone who knows a lot more about these systems - the shipment will be the Star Streak HVM and not the Star Streak II.

Still a lethal addition to Ukraine’s Arsenal.

Britain is planning on sending the worlds most advanced anti aircraft system to Ukraine:

You can read more about the weapon system here:

Ugh. I hate that SAM when im in my heli

All the time some British main camping in his spawn with the starstreaks. The f*cking tri force from zelda coming strsight at you at mach speeds. Knowing you cantshoot it down with either dumb rockets or vikhrs. Knowing you are baisically f-ed

We kinda knew that from day 1 looking at the state of some of the soldiers who surrendered.

Open secret. 😂
Of course it just to show how much putin word is worth 😂 And that means there where realy a great number of them killed if they stoped hidding it .

Last edited:
Ugh. I hate that SAM when im in my heli

All the time some British main camping in his spawn with the starstreaks. The f*cking tri force from zelda coming strsight at you at mach speeds. Knowing you cantshoot it down with either dumb rockets or vikhrs. Knowing you are baisically f-ed
OT but are you in the military or reserves? A friend of mine is a British Pakistani studying for his masters in IA and is in the reserves.

Of course it just to show how much putin word is worth 😂
What does a war memorial have to do with Putins words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom