What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A short article I've written, but... the war had basically proven what I had been talking about for a long time. Doesn't matter if you have the most modern fighters (which Ukrainians don't, mind you) if you left them sitting out in the open on a tarmac that can be seen literally from orbit...

Right now nothing is clear. Russians are not releasing any number regarding their losses while if you look at western media it looks like Putin forced every soldier to go to Ukraine. False stories are spreading through out every medium of communication. If we consider what BBC,CNN or even Fox news is saying then it look like Russians are either so unprepared or they are incompetent to go to war.
But unfortunately Ukraine have been left alone. No support is coming and as thing are going in Ukraine ,the people will pay the price. Ukraine and Russia must talk and resolve this issue. What is everyone thinking will happen to Zelensky once he is captured by the enemy forces?

This war is too destructive and bloody and has too far reaching geopolitical implications to be allowed to last for very long. Not going to be some of those Balkan wars of the 90s which dragged on otherwise this war can lead to a regional or even a World War. I don't think Putin is going to want to look defeated. He has already indicated his nuclear blackmail. I go down, I will take you all down.
While some countries are sitting on the fence to see where this is going, already I hear Iranians are being accommodated by Washington in the nuclear deal to make them break away from China/Russia alignment. The war is also pushing Russia totally into the Chinese side, removing the decades old Russian 'strategic ambiguity'. I also saw somewhere that even Indians will be expected to limit alliances with the West to trade. Among all these, China may be given a primacy in Asia, which of course indirectly benefits Pakistan.

Anyway, IF--and a big IF--what this American Colonel says is correct then the sooner this is wrapped up the better: Russia gains eastern Ukraine and gets the guarantee of a neutral Ukraine. No need to spill more blood.

Nah, I've seen plenty of brown men, including on PDF, who adore him.
I think, people will start adoring even you if you stand up against known bullies of the world going around destroying country after country and no one can bring them to justice for war crimes / genocides.

Just human psychology, "look there is someone who is challenging those hyenas", thats all they see. That man is not a hero/vilian per se.

Western mind is in deepest form of depression, nihilism is rampant and fatalism is its result. Every indicator is heading south from here on in... if you're a numbers guy, just start tallying them in... from population, disparity in wealth, ever increasing debts, an imminent tsunami of inflation from all the paper out in the world, a policy of no near peer competitor to a multiple on horizon, loss of narrative and waning of any real deterrence from reaching the point of no return.

It is time to reflect...
It is heartbreaking and mind boggling that white people that I am relatively closely related to have gone full retard. And as much as I admire their culture and language which is similar to my own, there are just some very evil people out there that need to be stopped for the sake of humanity. There will be may casualties and much suffering, but such conflicts have only ever served to make white people top of their game in science and technology.

The strength of US and EU is so vast thats its quite scary. Russia, a country I have been to is also very impressive, but is ultimately no match for US and EU.

As a wise man once said, "the (eastern) dotard will be tamed with fire". And the west will prevail in this conflict. This is so unnecessary and mind boggling but it will work out in the end and Russia will become a normal country and a not a threat to others.

I can see their point of view, the Yanukovich guy was ousted in a CIA plot but there eave been elections since and they chose their leader. I respect Ukraines choice, even through I would not vote for a jewish comedian to run my own country.

Interestingly, Jews and gypsies are not allowed to be presidents of Bosnia. even tough they have been in the country for 400 years.

If so - very suprised they did not set it to blow up ... and one that will cost ukraine.
Yeah I’m surprised the Ukrainians didn’t blow that bridge up. Either they didn’t expect the Russians to move in so fast and got taken by surprise or it was a tactical oversight.

Who knows in all this misinformation. We can only watch and observe and pray that all this ends soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom