What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying China wants Taiwan to take TSMC (Although they might try to do that), I am saying that the goal of China is indeed as you say, to cease TSMC from operating
why? Then Samsung is on top, not SMIC. Semiconductors has nothing to do with the China-Taiwan issue. It goes back to 1930 when Taiwan wasn't even part of China yet.

I am not saying China wants Taiwan to take TSMC (Although they might try to do that), I am saying that the goal of China is indeed as you say, to cease TSMC from operating
Then again, why not take it now? Because there is still a gap between the Taiwanese semiconductor industry and the mainland’s now whereas in five to ten years time, there won’t be. So why not take it now if China is in such a rush?

Or are you talking out of your *** again based on complete propaganda?

If China heads for Taiwan then Israel is finished, once and for all. The Western alliances don't have the capacity to fight on 3 major fronts.
Who is going to fight Israel? Pakistan?

Have to say, staying off PDF nd spending time on twitter these couple days to keep an eye on the war has been the worst thing I ever done.

The level of lies and the dangerous levels of use of copium on twitter by NATO European cheerleaders has disgusted me like nothing I've ever seen before. I don't think any war in human history there has been so much lies and misinformation spread by one party about the real situation on the ground. No pictures, no evidence, only superficial claims.

They think it's normal for an army to achieve total victory within 24 hrs. After the progress Russia made after day 1 they Went on thumping their chest how Russia was defeated, they have no will or morale or whatever shit that they were saying.

OMG, goddamned Nazis, you are getting enveloped on all sides and Russians only used what? Around 65k TROOPS?

These uneducated NATO cheerleaders were nowhere to be found, they were busy taking drugs when the Nazis attacked innocent Russian speaking civilians, when they were relentlessly bombing donbass. Oh wait, the people of east Ukraine are not WESTERN ENUF, just like the Syrians.

These morons needs to be taught a lesson... I have no pity for Ukrainians. In fact I hope Ukraine ceases to exist and Russia just annexes the whole of Ukraine..

TSMC and other major semicon companies stopped shipping to Russia. Will China step in to replace? Or is talk the only support China can give to Russia?

7A4C6E63-58AF-4677-BF60-DFC9C8143705.jpeg

F2CA7EEF-8440-4A4E-97C7-FA581F4AB07F.jpeg

Then again, why not take it now? Because there is still a gap between the Taiwanese semiconductor industry and the mainland’s now whereas in five to ten years time, there won’t be. So why not take it now if China is in such a rush?

Or are you talking out of your *** again based on complete propaganda?
Because China has no chance against NATO currently.

Is India about to undermine the SWIFT sanctions being placed on Russia by supporting a Russian-Chinese alternative system?

An article from 2019 that has just become more relevant today

Is India about to undermine the SWIFT sanctions being placed on Russia by supporting a Russian-Chinese alternative system?

An article from 2019 that has just become more relevant today

Sanctions...

China:

India:

US:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom