What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATO is an offensive alliance? They must be retarded to think that way in Ukraine's context.

So what exact defense was NATO doing in 2011 when it arranged 40+ state militaries to invade Libya ?

The Ukrainians seems to be excellent applicators of The People's War. Maybe the Taiwanese can as well.

A people's war is essentially what Libyans and Syrians are doing against the Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals inserted by NATO there.

I don't understand what exactly is the Ukranian armed forces defending. Some progressive ideology ? Opposition to NATO's global imperialism ? What ?

Last edited:
BREAKING: Russian troops and military vehicles are entering parts of Kharkiv, Ukraine's second-most populous city.

BREAKING: Google to demonetize Russian state media outlets and ban them from running ads
Why do they keep entering cities without a proper siege? It just exposes them to Ukrainian ATGMs fired from buildings. Yesterday, I saw footage of Russian MRAPs just rolling through residential districts in Kiev.

So what exact defense was NATO doing in 2011 when it arranged 40+ state militaries to invade Libya ?

A people's war is essentially what Libyans and Syrians are doing against the Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals inserted by NATO there.

I don't understand what exactly are the Ukranian armed forces defending ? Some progressive ideology ? Opposition to NATO's global imperialism ? What ?

Their trying to buy their way through blood into the EU at this point.
There is nothing for them to lose by staying neutral and it's just naive at this point to be played so hard by the UK and the US like this.

BREAKING: Russian troops and military vehicles are entering parts of Kharkiv, Ukraine's second-most populous city.

BREAKING: Google to demonetize Russian state media outlets and ban them from running ads

Praying for the safety of Ukrainians in Kharkiv.

May Allah keep them safe.

War is hell!

They are literally within miles of Kiev’s political organs. You’re delusional. I don’t support this war but these are facts.
Who knew that driving in roads is easier than entering a huge 3 million men city (Although it's way less by now due to evacuation, but many stay to defend the city), defended by special forces, NLAWs, Stingers and Javelins?

Why do they keep entering cities without a proper siege? It just exposes them to Ukrainian ATGMs fired from buildings. Yesterday, I saw footage of Russian MRAPs just rolling through residential districts in Kiev.

I honestly believe it is the lack of resistance in those,
pretty evident through the relaxed posture of the Russians in most of the videos.

The fight the civies are taking is only in the media and limited to either kiev or other central cities.
For east, there is no doubt that they had neutral support there to pass by so quickly.

Who knew that driving in roads is easier than entering a huge 3 million men city (Although it's way less by now due to evacuation, but many stay to defend the city), defended by special forces, NLAWs, Stingers and Javelins?
We are in day THREE.

Sure, but at the same time he’s the Vice Chairman in the Senate Intel Committee, wouldn’t you think that he’s received briefings? The Russian invasion has clearly not progressed as Putin wanted.

The Intel committee has been a gong show for a long time. I wouldn't give anything he spews as factual. As committee members they are barred from sharing any sensitive info. So these are probably rambling of his Anti-Russian stance... Stemming from his anti-Castro Cuba past...

We are in day THREE.
Day four already.

Time is in Ukraine's side, Ukraine is aiming for guerilla warfare that will continue indefinitely, as long as Russian forces are in the country.

View attachment 819200

Already available here
Gives 502 gateway error but thank you for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom