What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their trying to buy their way through blood into the EU at this point.
There is nothing for them to lose by staying neutral and it's just naive at this point to be played so hard by the UK and the US like this.

They are being senseless. :disagree:

Day four already.

Time is in Ukraine's side, Ukraine is aiming for guerilla warfare that will continue indefinitely, as long as Russian forces are in the country.
I don’t discount that possibility but Russia is well on its way to topple Ukraine’s government

I'm just rolling on the floor after looking at that morale patch... :lol:

Just wait for the Bollywood movie where Akshay Kumar fights the Russians and wins the heart of a Ukrainian woman and then they together shake their *** and dance and sing with a super hit song.

I don’t discount that possibility but Russia is well on its way to topple Ukraine’s government
A Russian planted government is worthless when all of the Ukrainian law enforcement is out there fighting Russians on the battlefield and will never serve Russia

“Kyiv now fights for the future of the whole human being,” says Ukraine’s biggest rock star​

1645943254317.jpeg

Russian wanted written guarantees and they never got any
Russia never settled for less. Anyways, Ukraine should be allowed to join NATO, Russia can't blackmail countries/invade them when they clearly don't want war.

This was already offered,
The Russians demanded to remove all forces from Eastern Europe and other stupid demands.
Russia tacked on those demands after their initial request was denied. Pretty sure by then they had already planned to go forward with the invasion.

No. Taiwanese are not fighters and it is a small island. Plus you are judging way too early about Ukraine, it’s literally day 3 and Russian tanks are rolling through their capital.
One can say the same about Chinese men considering they are 'little emperors' all their lives. Your China have a cultural campaign to change effeminate men and to encourage masculine traits. Do you need that? :lol:

Putin underestimated...

The intense Ukrainian identity, and not of Russian.​
The combat flaws and inefficiencies of the Russian military.​
The resistance capability of the Ukrainians.​
The global public support for Ukraine.​
The global political dislike for Russia.​
Underestimated.

Now, latest speculation is that Xi is beginning to reassess China's so-called 'support' for Russia from all those factors.

Airpower is important, but fighter jets do not hold ground. Do you know which sub category of airpower that hold ground? I doubt it.

It is the helo component of total airpower that hold ground. Even an Air Force guy like me figured that out. There are plenty of videos of Russian helos shot down. We do not know the exact quantity of Russian helos lost, meaning destroyed or too damaged to make missions, but already enough were lost that Putin is angry as to why it took so long to make Kyiv. The PLA and the ROCA are watching this war closely and it will be the PLA generals who will be sweating in front of Xi because if the US sends Taiwan thousands of Stingers for all those PLA helos and Javelins for all these PLA tanks, that invasion will be delayed and delayed and delayed until the PLA can figure something out. The invasion maybe successful, but if the occupation fail because the PLA cannot move troops as rapidly and flexibly like only the helo can, PLA troops will be slaughtered in Taiwanese streets.

This is a military oriented forum and you guys have consistently displayed disdain for knowledge and experience in favor of arrogant propaganda. I do not post to change your minds but to give the silent readers out there credible alternative views from Chinese distorted versions.

Last edited:
Russia never settled for less. Anyways, Ukraine should be allowed to join NATO, Russia can't blackmail countries/invade them when they clearly don't want war.
Hey are you nazis protesting in the 4th reach state of Israel about the Russian invading Ukraine...you are a joke. Pathetic

One can say the same about Chinese men considering they are 'little emperors' all their lives. Your China have a cultural campaign to change effeminate men and to encourage masculine traits. Do you need that? :lol:

Putin underestimated...

The intense Ukrainian identity, and not of Russian.​
The combat flaws and inefficiencies of the Russian military.​
The resistance capability of the Ukrainians.​
The global public support for Ukraine.​
The global political dislike for Russia.​
Underestimated.

Now, latest speculation is that Xi is beginning to reassess China's so-called 'support' for Russia from all those factors.

Airpower is important, but fighter jets do not hold ground. Do you know which sub category of airpower that hold ground? I doubt it.

It is the helo component of total airpower that hold ground. Even an Air Force guy like me figured that out. There are plenty of videos of Russian helos shot down. We do not know the exact quantity of Russian helos lost, meaning destroyed or too damaged to make missions, but already enough were lost that Putin is angry as to why it took so long to make Kyiv. The PLA and the ROCA are watching this war closely and it will be the PLA generals who will be sweating in front of Xi because if the US sends Taiwan thousands of Javelins for all those PLA helos, that invasion will be delayed and delayed and delayed until the PLA can figure something out. The invasion maybe successful, but if the occupation fail because the PLA cannot move troops as rapidly and flexibly like only the helo can, PLA troops will be slaughtered in Taiwanese streets.

This is a military oriented forum and you guys have consistently displayed disdain for knowledge and experience in favor of arrogant propaganda. I do not post to change your minds but to give the silent readers out there credible alternative views from Chinese distorted versions.
You think that because you are ignorant about the many cultural differences between the different regions of China. The northern provinces have a much more martial culture while the southeastern provinces like Taiwan are much more pacifist culturally. Taiwan especially is very weak because it is deeply infiltrated by liberalism. They aren’t a match for China’s war machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom