What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what I do know is Russia is heading to the territories of North Korean level of economy, would the Russian mind? Ask them.....

I dont think it will get that bad for them. It will be worse but not that bad. They will be just fine.

This comes back the the great debate about the wealth of nations. and what causes poverty. They are a European nation, a twice great empire with all the resources they could ever need.

They cant be an Africa or Asia because they have the resources and human capital. They have a well educated capable population, they will not be living in mud begging for food handouts.

The will mainly have trouble purchasing outside goods and wil have reduced spending power. They could even be a type of apartheid south Africa. Living quite well in their won courtly but isolated from the western world.

Don't forget Moscow is EXTREMELY CLOSE to Ukraine Eastern Border, It's only 390km away, it is well within any tactical nuke radioactive fall out range.

And this is the reason russia had to invade. The US and allies know this and made russia invade ukraine. The west also miscalculated many things and time will show how much they will pay for their evil plans.

The biggest problem for EU economy will be high energy prices and hopefully it will make Germany restart those nuclear plants and coal plants. Some prices will rise, and people will deal with it.

Even if you are right, and the economy crashes. it will pale in significant to what would happen if Russian army came to the German border or any border. Or if the Russians actually occupy some European country.

I have no doubt europeans would rather eat grass than be occupied by Russia. Because if Russia takes over we will be eating dirt, which is a lot worse than grass.

So russia will be stopped here and the price to make that happen can be any price. It does not matter.

Speak for yourself! You are not european! you are just bosnia-australian

Sh!t...I do not have my own F-16.
Didnt you know you can buy those cheap in any store in poland

And this is the reason russia had to invade. The US and allies know this and made russia invade ukraine. The west also miscalculated many things and time will show how much they will pay for their evil plans.
Guess you didnt see the borders of nato with russia Estonia Latvia ... Soon maybee Finland ?

Speak for yourself! You are not european! you are just bosnia-australian

Lol, I am a European, Bosnia is European and Australia is a European country. In even way except geography. Australia is even in Eurovision. Australia is basically a European colony.

But what I do know is Russia is heading to the territories of North Korean level of economy, would the Russian mind? Ask them.....

Things probably changed a bit since my last time in Russia in nineties, but I've never seen such disparity in "on paper" wealth, and reality.

My father told me we are going to see a rich country with oil, but only Moscow was rich, everything else were sticks. We only seen 1 city along the way with concrete buildings.

Very much like how North Korea been until the last Kim.

After googling pictures how most of Russia looks now, I'm it's surprised how little has changed given the amount of oil they have.

Well, I will say this to whoever said Ukrainian proximity is the reason why Russian Invade.

People seems to forget Latvia is as close as Eastern Ukraine if not even closer, the reason that NATO or US wanted Ukraine to set up missile on Russia toward Moscow is absurd, why do it when they can already deploy missile on Latvia and Estonia (which is only 20 km further away from Latvia)

The West gain literally nothing for Russia to invade Ukraine, in fact, Russia themselves gain nothing from Invading Ukraine in term of strategic standpoint, in fact, invading Ukraine would make Russia Position even worse, because it increase NATO border from 2 to 6 (7 if Finland is joining) which added 1000s of kilometre of NATO border. And it also stimulate NATO spending on Military, all that in exchange for a re-2014 Ukraine, and that is if they can take it, assuming the Russian do not need to fight an insurgency. Which is almost certainly coming.

The biggest problem for EU economy will be high energy prices and hopefully it will make Germany restart those nuclear plants and coal plants. Some prices will rise, and people will deal with it.

Even if you are right, and the economy crashes. it will pale in significant to what would happen if Russian army came to the German border or any border. Or if the Russians actually occupy some European country.

I have no doubt europeans would rather eat grass than be occupied by Russia. Because if Russia takes over we will be eating dirt, which is a lot worse than grass.

So russia will be stopped here and the price to make that happen can be any price. It does not matter.

Eating grass is not an expression an Australian would use. Dude, are you sure you're actually not Krishna Kumar?

Its funny how the western media have dumbed the people with their propaganda. People actually believe russia will become north korea lolz. Russia have the largest land mass, the largest natural resources and the technology to extract those resources. Countries like Venezuela struggle because they lack the technology to extract their resources. Russia can not only independently extract its natural resources but also use them in their industry. Russia produces its own food and medicine, along with weapons. The sanctions will only affect the rich people who cant get their imported stuff but the rest it wont matter much. Also not to forget russia have allies and friends as well, the largest being china. Apart from that, central asia, iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey and other Europeans will trade with Russia. With every passing day we can see the western propaganda intensifying and the pro west ppl here getting desperate, shows they see the writing on the wall.

I dont think it will get that bad for them. It will be worse but not that bad. They will be just fine.

This comes back the the great debate about the wealth of nations. and what causes poverty. They are a European nation, a twice great empire with all the resources they could ever need.

They cant be an Africa or Asia because they have the resources and human capital. They have a well educated capable population, they will not be living in mud begging for food handouts.

The will mainly have trouble purchasing outside goods and wil have reduced spending power. They could even be a type of apartheid south Africa. Living quite well in their won courtly but isolated from the western world.
Well, the "Lifeline" for Russia is their oil and gas industry, which EU is actively finding a way to leave the Russian controlled oil and gas, without that, there are nothing Russia can offer other than resource and commodity which largely depends on Western Market, their economy has already shrink to almost halved even before the war. Things will not "Automatically" be alright.

And judging from the way this war is handle, the Russian is going to be more engaged to Civilian Population, which mean this may attract more sanction.....

The same is said when Cuba hunkerdown with the embargo and sanction issued by the US during the Cuban Missile crisis, a highly educated population alone is useless, you need trading partner, and Russia cannot replace EU with China, and China most likely would not be interested to bail Russian out of this one.

Sh!t...I do not have my own F-16.
Body Armor and Helmet dude. Or Combat Boots.

The guy is a little pro west troll who often gets banned
I am pro western because I live in the west, and my future kind of depends on the west being successful. Not at the expense of others, but in a fair way.

I am naturally mind boggled at the Russian invasion and its failure is necessary for my family and I in Europe and Australia to succeed and prosper. This is why I am glued to these events,

And if you live in the west I suggest you try being a bit more pro western also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom