What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimbabwe had freefalling currency. Even Turkish lira was doing worse than ruble. But yes over time, the ruble will disappear. maybe. They have resources and can make most things themselves. The rest they can smuggle. For a vast majority of people life had not been easy there but they are an incredibly developed country. Walk down any street of any town and you could be in in any European city. To some degree, isolating Russia will be like like isolating America. Not much difference.

Now they wont have Volkswagen, but they will buy Russian or Turkish cars. even cheaper.
They don't have a lot of resource and make thing themselves.

And Russian is not exactly like North Korean, they have some expectation of life, and isolating Russia would mean they cannot gain access to a lot of things in life, and unless Russian fancy buying Chinese Car and only going to Minsk for vacation for the next 20-50 years, they would want to change....

Franchisee own the right to use the brand name and the operation, equipment like the coke machine or ice cream machine were owned by the Franchise.

When they pull the plug, they pull the equipment away because those belong to the franchise not the person who own the license to operate
They cant really go to Russia and tale the coke machine away can they?

And Russian is not exactly like North Korean, they have some expectation of life, and isolating Russia would mean they cannot gain access to a lot of things in life, and unless Russian fancy buying Chinese Car and only going to Minsk for vacation for the next 20-50 years, they would want to change....
Actually, they often go to Crimea for a holiday.

They also go to Tukery, Thailand and Vietnam. Most Russians will not even dream about going to France or UK.

But, no they have the ability to make all the stuff they need. It will just take time. It into like Iran, or some Arab country how odnt know how to make anything. Russian scan actually make pretty much everything. Most will be pretty crap, but they will get by.

Fitch rating lowers Russia to C. Ruble lost 40 pct in value against USD. Russia government bonds are worth 17 cents per 1 dollar. Putin pushes the country to bankruptcy, while the war stalls.

Their Headquarter in Russia will, and either way, if they can't those thing will not be serviced and eventually broke down.

Have you ever wonder why McDonald's Ice Cream machine always broken down while Hungry's Jack Frozen Coke machine always broken down? Those thing were supposed to service regularly but the Franchise people usually don't come regularly to keep the franchisee in check.

I need to stop talking about Franchise, it bring back a lot of bad memory. Even worse than my time in Iraq.....

I need to stop talking about Franchise, it bring back a lot of bad memory. Even worse than my time in Iraq.....
I believe you, more franchisees take their life than veterans probably.

• Haha
Reactions: TNT

Actually, they often go to Crimea for a holiday.

They also go to Tukery, Thailand and Vietnam. Most Russians will not even dream about going to France or UK.

But, no they have the ability to make all the stuff they need. It will just take time. It into like Iran, or some Arab country how odnt know how to make anything. Russian scan actually make pretty much everything. Most will be pretty crap, but they will get by.
Depends on what "things" you mean.

Russia have capability to make primary and secondary manufacture, but they do import a lot of heavy machinery and electronic from around the world. Basic necessity, yes, they can make clothes, motors cars and so on, but anything else, they lack the capability

They're starting to use it a little bit now.
Its hard to get a clear picture from news as every channel is biased

Russia has mostly existed under hyper authoritarians

I think it will not see that much public backlash as some think it would
If it could've worked Iran wouldn't be still hanging on

That is just sad. Also, I am just saddened that clear NATO propagandists like @Vergennes, @Messerschmitt, @dBSPL ( who used to be a good person ) and @F-22Raptor ( what a cringey name ) are being given a free run on this thread.
I can't say I'm not happy that I'm not in your dreams anymore.

Because you draw a profile that constantly slanders my country with completly propagative discourses, or being only parrots of a certain ideological source, and cannot leave your comfort zone in your mind.

I have never been a pro-NATO individual. I've fought this mindset my whole life. I defended my homeland on the streets of my country against the NATO gladio who tried to take over my country. During my military service, I defended my country's mountains against the NATO-backed terrorist organization. Regarding the Ukraine war: Everything I wrote, starting from the pre-war, is clear, if you want, you can browse a little in my message history. what has someone like you struggled with in your life? Green communist of my ***... Don't push your limits! You will be on my ignored list for a while.

Depends on what "things" you mean.

Russia have capability to make primary and secondary manufacture, but they do import a lot of heavy machinery and electronic from around the world. Basic necessity, yes, they can make clothes, motors cars and so on, but anything else, they lack the capability
This is the number one fault of Putin
Self reliance was a big thing in USSR and he let it go focusing only on natural resources to make things even

I believe you, more franchisees take their life than veterans probably.
Dude, I have more PTSD dealing with Franchise Corporate people than dealing with Iraqi Republican guard.

And this is not a joke, my family own 2 Pizza Hut (and I used to work in one when I was younger) those people are the epitome of Evil Corporation. You negotiate with them for pretty much everything, and that's after you have paid hundred of thousand of dollars in franchise fee, and they decide who get what and if they don't like you, they open 2 franchise in your area to bump you off.

You may as well just ask you for your money and then close your shop.

I mean, I can deal with Iraqi Republican Guard with my M4 and my Bradley, you can never get rid of those corporate people.

Last edited:
Russian still won in Syria and they are not losing against Ukraine.
Again, that's what Hitler said in his bunker in that April.

This is the number one fault of Putin
Self reliance was a big thing in USSR and he let it go focusing only on natural resources to make things even
well, in all seriousness, do you think Russia have any chances against China? You can develop anything you like but you probably can never compete with China and their manufacturing capability, and you eventually would turn to China for everything you need. Pretty much it is what the world has been doing in the last 30 years..

Its hard to get a clear picture from news as every channel is biased

Russia has mostly existed under hyper authoritarians

I think it will not see that much public backlash as some think it would
If it could've worked Iran wouldn't be still hanging on
Well, not being a Russian myself, I don't know.

But what I do know is Russia is heading to the territories of North Korean level of economy, would the Russian mind? Ask them.....

Because you draw a profile that constantly slanders my country with completly propagative discourses, or being only parrots of a certain ideological source, and cannot leave your comfort zone in your mind.

I never slandered your country. I am not a mindless racist, you should know this. I only condemn Erdogan, his loyalists in the bureaucracy, military and intelligence. In early-to-mid-2011 when the Syria war started there was a Turkish group called Progressive Lawyers Association who took out a march demanding that Erdogan withdraw his involvement from the NATO+GCC+AQ+"M"B invasion of Syria. There are many people in Turkey who are progressive and from among them I communicated with a man on Facebook for sometime and he was a supporter of the Libyan Jamahiriya system and he told me of the obvious belief that the Ankara bombing of 2015 against a peace march that killed 109 civilians and injured 500 was arranged by Erdogan's people. That march called for calling peace talks with Kurdish militants of the PKK. Erdogan doesn't want peace in his country and in the region and in the world ( look at his support for AQ and "M"B in Libya ). Do you support him ? He is an intimate part of NATO and you said you don't support NATO. And if you don't support NATO why are you support them in the Ukraine conflict and why are you opposed to the Russian involvement ?

During my military service, I defended my country's mountains against the NATO-backed terrorist organization.

Which is this organization ?

How dare you question me, what has someone like you struggled with in your life? Green communist of my ***... Don't push your limits! You will be on my ignored list for a while.

How do you know if I struggled or not ? Just because you were in the military you say this ? And please don't be arrogant.

I defended my homeland on the streets of my country against the NATO gladio who tried to take over my country.

What was this version of Gladio ?

Last edited:
Russia will be hurt, but so will be the west if not more. In the long run, Russia has rich resources which everyone needs, so Russia will recover and bounce back, as for the west, if they didn't handle this crisis wisely, they will lose their centuries old global domination for good sooner than everyone expects and there'll be no bouncing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom