What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia reveals evidence of U.S.-funded bio-program in Ukraine
CGTN

90af3d9920f147f99202c65a69bba730.png

Graphic shows part of U.S.-funded overseas bio-labs. /CGTN
Russian defense ministry spokesperson said on Sunday that evidence of a U.S.-financed military biological program developed in Ukraine has been revealed during Russia's special operation on Ukraine.
The spokesperson Igor Konashenkov said, "In the course of the special military operation, evidence of the Kyiv regime's hasty measures to conceal any traces of the military biological program, financed by the U.S. Department of Defense in Ukraine, has been revealed."
Konashenkov pointed out that the employees of Ukrainian bio laboratories had provided information that especially hazardous pathogens: plague, anthrax, cholera, tularemia and other lethal diseases infecting agents had been urgently destroyed following the beginning of Russia's special military operation in Ukraine on February 24.
The defense ministry further informed that the results of the analysis of the documents will be shared in the near future.
"We will share the results of the analysis of the documents we have received in the near future. Some of them, in particular the Ukrainian health ministry's instruction to destroy pathogens and certificates of completion from the Kharkov and Poltava bio laboratories we are publishing right now," Konashenkov added.
0f5737f629804b48b3e9cc06c4953ff7.jpeg

A screenshot of The Rio Times' online page.
U.S. embassy deletes files on Ukrainian bio-labs
According to a report of The Rio Times and a Twitter message posted by the Brazilian new agency's investigative journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, the American Embassy in Ukraine on February 26 removed all documents about Pentagon-financed bio-labs in Ukraine from its website. But they forgot to remove a document showing that the Pentagon is funding two new biolabs in Kyiv and Odesa.
One of the old labs financed by the U.S. in Ukraine is located in Kharkiv, the country's second-largest city. In January 2016, at least 20 Ukrainian soldiers died there from a flu-like virus in two days while another 200 soldiers were hospitalized. However, the Ukrainian government did not provide details on the soldiers who died.
0cebb56e0a084d76a4c366d153527b58.jpeg

A screenshot of The Rio Times' investigative journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva's Tweet.
U.S.-funded overseas bio-labs concerns
The U.S. has set up over 200 bio-labs in 25 countries and regions across the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia and the former Soviet Union, with 16 in Ukraine alone.
Some of the places where the labs are based have seen large-scale outbreaks of measles and other dangerous infectious diseases, triggering international concerns about the safety of U.S. overseas laboratories.

ok, that means can still keep their economic association with EU. Like I said, aren't they tired of economic stagnation and struggling?
Actually, if you look at Ukraine economic development, you will see they had been improving from 93 billions in 2015 to 170 billions estimated in 2021, and IMF pegged that to become 201 Billions before the war, their economy is actually better than when they were pre-maidan.

Russia on the other hand have steadily go down since 2013, when they had around 2.3 Trillion dollars, down to 1.46 in 2021.

And no, association of EU will not provide Security Guarantee for Ukraine. I would say they won't be guarantee even if they were actually in EU.

He wants to surrender but Putin wants Odessa to Luhansk meaning I don't see him settling for Donbass

novorossiya-86563f45-630b-4bd6-99d2-c239404f4b3-resize-750.jpeg
That would make Ukrainians turn against Zelensky. I understand the Russians for wanting that part,but Ukrainians would never accept it. And I don't think Zelensky will either.

ukraine-language.png

I read somewhere that the Russia deal include the demand that the Ukrainian PM be approved by Russia, essentially making the Ukrainian president, whoever he/she maybe, a puppet. So why should Zelensky take that deal when he would condemn Ukraine to become a vassal state anyway?

Never heard of this from this deal. I only know 3 condition.

1.) remain Neutral
2.) Crimea is Russian
3.) Donbas independent.

I have not heard of Russia being to "Confirm" any future leader in this deal, although I think they were in the peacetalk before.

Never heard of this from this deal. I only know 3 condition.

1.) remain Neutral
2.) Crimea is Russian
3.) Donbas independent.

I have not heard of Russia being to "Confirm" any future leader in this deal, although I think they were in the peacetalk before.

There is more then just Donbass is independent but an enlarged donbass that includes Odessa to Luhansk

ok, that means can still keep their economic association with EU. Like I said, aren't they tired of economic stagnation and struggling?

Normal Ukrainians are but not Zelensky types who are swimming in gold.

And the reason why they are filthy rich is the very reason the other Ukrainians are kept poor.

There is more then just Donbass is independent but an enlarged donbass that includes Odessa to Luhansk

Think the condition is read exactly as

Recognition of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics as independent states

Well, Odessa is on the other side of Ukraine, and Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics in reality is smaller than Donbas.

Think the condition is read exactly as

Recognition of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics as independent states

Well, Odessa is on the other side of Ukraine, and Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics in reality is smaller than Donbas.

The republics of Donetsk and Luhansk could lay claim on it..

image-746823-860_galleryfree-frpx-746823.jpg

The republics of Donetsk and Luhansk could lay claim on it..

image-746823-860_galleryfree-frpx-746823.jpg
Sure, if they want to lay claim on Kyiv, does that mean they should give them that too??

Their Region is in Donbas, and if this goes outside of their region then there aren't really point of accepting anything. Because if they can lay claim on Odessa, they can lay claim to any or all Ukrainian City or Oblast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom