What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analysis with original russian source, retired staff office.

Good read, this was posted before the invasion and predicts a lot of what is happening now. Don't forget the fact that Russian Senators have acknowledged losses in the Russian BTGs.
Thanks for posting this content.

I have added it in my thread:

You may also post that article independently if you want to.

He really said that?

I would take the warning very serious.

West has overplayed here.......Russia is not NORTH KOREA.

Russia Will/May/Should extract revenge from US and Europe, at least for sake of bringing balance in international order.

West CANNOT BE allowed to CONTINUE TO GANG UP on any certain country it wants....

NATO is literally smuggling weapons into Ukraine...They are AT WAR with Russia.

BALL is in Russian Court. Russia has NOTHING TO LOSE now.

Russia should make an example out of at least 1 NATO/European Country. That would send a message to Whole Europe/NATO/US

China must be sensing that the way West has ganged up on Russia....It can be her turn in near future...

Meanwhile....

Yes, Yes, Yes....This warning was on RT news for some time.....NATO & US taking it like Iraq or Syria ... We are falling on social media and western fake news ....

Poland will be first of direct NATO member confrontation if they have allowed missions from their air field. Russians are now conducting Air strikes with Cruise missiles and Jets are not that much in action....

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure it had to do with sanctions based on the USD because that’s how these projects are funded. Also it’s a war zone now. No sane person goes ahead with construction projects in a war zone.
Like I said “risk a management on the part of the Chinese”.

Analysis with original russian source, retired staff office.

Good read, this was posted before the invasion and predicts a lot of what is happening now. Don't forget the fact that Russian Senators have acknowledged losses in the Russian BTGs.
One of the major problem I saw is that Russia try to play a tactical role by ordering surgical strike on target.

Problem is, they are targeting hard target (such as airfield, barrack) where they should have target Ukrainian Communication system, C&C network, and other important facilities.

I was virtually dumbfounded when they show the damage on the initial missile strike. And put to that as well, their missile is not at all accurate.....You keep seeing missile got skimmed off, hitting other stuff and so on. Or some don't even explode at all. That is the moment I know Russian invasion is in trouble, you don't even need to wait for the Russian Invasion Funny Video Compilation to know

The Russian stock market has been closed over a week. Once it does open, expect it to collapse. And who is going to invest in Russia again?

Well he was dancing in heels so that’s a pretty good sign a guy is unstable fme.
you should know I wear woman stocking and uses tampon in Iraq........

Those things are necessity over there. Almost everyone (men and women) do that.....

Yes, Yes, Yes....This warning was on RT news for some time.....NATO & US taking it like Iraq or Syria ... We are falling on social media and western fake news ....

Poland will be first of direct NATO member confrontation if they have allowed missions from their air field. Russians are now conducting Air strikes Cruise missiles and Jets are not that much in action....
There is much NATO airborne activity above NATO member states including Poland. Americans have parked substantial power in the region as well

Russia can threaten all it wants but let us see if it can do something big.

NATO and Russia clashed in Syria once - didn't end well for Russians. The mighty Russian Air Force was nowhere to be seen a the time.

If Russia is not Iraq or Syria - neither is NATO.

So chill.

Is this a joke ? Survival ? Have you any idea how much power Russia have ?

This is not a war of survival but a war of ego !

One look at this table tells you what it is all about :

000_9YM6VE.jpg

does this seem normal to you ?

~
What is with this man and his obsession with extremely long tables?

There is much NATO airborne activity above NATO member states including Poland. Americans have parked substantial power in the region as well

Russia can threaten all it wants but let us see if it can do something big.

NATO and Russia clashed in Syria once - didn't end well for Russians. The mighty Russian Air Force was nowhere to be seen a the time.

If Russia is not Iraq or Syria - neither is NATO.

So chill.
R.jpg

Like this one.......

Ukrainians are Slavs, no?
Yeah, both Ukrainian and Russian were Slav

I misread "Slaves" to "Slav" the first time I saw that tweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom