What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Propaganda and accusations are part of war. However, NATO's direct participation of this conflict is coming to the fore. And in my view, it is a dangerous development since Putin is not backing down. To him, it is a war of survival for Russia. So exposed NATO's participation would mean only one thing: A nuclear conflict. The Russian warning should be understood in this context.
Bro, the war will not go nuclear. Politicians value their lives very much on average. ;)

The military intervention in Ukraine is the fault of the rag dolls who claim to be Germany's ruling class.

The proper thing to do would be, to express my gigantic anger, to go to Berlin.

Putin is not backing down. To him, it is a war of survival for Russia.

Is this a joke ? Survival ? Have you any idea how much power Russia have ?

This is not a war of survival but a war of ego !

One look at this table tells you what it is all about :

000_9YM6VE.jpg

does this seem normal to you ?

~

Last edited:
Just look at these folks ....throwing Poland in front of wild bear instead of some joint move.....Russian MoD issuing warnings to Poland .....

Bro, the war will not go nuclear. Politicians value their lives very much on average. ;)
To be fair it’s not his fault when all you hear is people yell “the sky is falling” you start to believe it.

This worked for the Taliban against NATO. :lol:
I have with me somewhere an advisory about donkey IEDs Afghans picked up that trick from Iraqis and used it with cruel efficiency.

Propoganda from the Russians. Both sides will be looking to dominate the infosphere with disinformation.

Just like the Russian claims about Chem/nuke/bio weapons. Thats why they wanted the nuke sites so they can manufacture and parade fake evidence of a nuke weapon program.
They probably wanted to seize nuclear facilities so that a dying nation doesn't mess up with reactors, claim it was done by Russians and invite international invention as a last throw of the dice.

Propoganda from the Russians. Both sides will be looking to dominate the infosphere with disinformation.

Just like the Russian claims about Chem/nuke/bio weapons. Thats why they wanted the nuke sites so they can manufacture and parade fake evidence of a nuke weapon program.
Well, I can tell you this, whoever print the logo and do this probably have no idea how NATO work......

NATO keep their equipment record very meticulously...I once lost a NATO standard tubing (yes, NATO have standardized tubing) and I have to fill in 4 forms to replace that air conditioning duct....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom