What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, in case of anyone wondering what's a NATO laptop looks like, It looks like this
s-l300(1).jpg

s-l300.jpg

Bro, the man is mentally unstable, highly racist (check his insults towards Turks or Muslims or minorities), supports neo-nazis (even though he is Jewish) and is on drugs.

What leadership role are you talking about?

Do you think, world should just sit on the side and give leadership role to such a person to ignite WW3?
Your critic is duly noted but how did you diagnose his mental instability? Any medical record? You do not have to like him in person but repeatedly ridiculing him in this thread does not contributes much to the topic on hand - rather derails it.

Do you know any human out there who is truly perfect in talks and views? Nobody is. Many have their fair share of embarrassing moments in person. Just check Tik Tok. 😉

The articles which I shared with you - you should check them to understand how Zelenskyy rose to prominence and how he is leading Ukraine in current times. The fact is that he is staying in his country in spite of attempts on his life and he continues to motivate Ukrainians to fight for the country - this is globally noticed and appreciated.

So let us keep this discussion constructive.

Putin warns "West has no idea what's coming next'

Really don't know where Putin is going here,

Even if he takes all of Ukraine and places some puppet government there , but for how long can he keep it ?

Thought the Russians have learned that lesson by now from Afghanistan.

As for his threats against the west , this is just irresponsible madness.

~

This is NOT a NATO computer lol

NATO computer are ruggedized and they don't use "IT Asset Number" to identify their serial They use NSN

That photo is as fake as you can get....

PS I had used a NATO Laptop before.....
I know that’s not a NATO laptop if you read my post I’m trying to explain how that label possibly ended up on an ancient thinkpad and whilst I don’t advertise my CV here - I’ve been around long enough and far enough and held clearances to know what certain kit means : 🙂

5FCDDC71-C014-4DA4-B512-F1F57C771FB4.jpeg
EAA7A654-E36D-47BC-AC41-AD009A175DC5.jpeg
BA7C9FAF-49B4-4035-8D40-427876501DDD.jpeg
825A8CD6-759E-465E-939B-BE4AF4F0626D.jpeg

Really don't know where Putin is going here,

Even if he takes all of Ukraine and places some puppet government there , but for how long can he keep it ?

Thought the Russians have learned that lesson by now from Afghanistan.

As for his threats against the west , this is just irresponsible madness.

~
Just like Americans keeping Israel on the heart of Arab Lands

Terrible!!

Unfortunate that some people are just not capable of level headed evaluation of what is happening. The Russians have resorted to indiscriminate firing and civilian targetting. Not a good sign of things to come. Do i think Ukrainians are angels? No, but they are behaving far better than the Russians.

Look at the equipment losses, Russians are moving in small units in convoys on the roads and trying to seize city centers while heavier forces/police units catch up for crowd control. Rus AF is also facing a lot of attrition and shoot downs. Does not happen if there are no Ukrainian AD existing. There is no air superiority. At best they control the roads and the immediate vicinity on the maps. Only in the South can you say they have an advantage and only North of Crimea, the DPR and LPR "militias" have been incapable of dislodging the Well entrenched Ukrainians.

Understandably, the Ukrainians are focusing on Kiev and cannot divert huge resources to the South and South East, after all they are at a numbers and material disadvantage. They do seem to have good command and control, the command structures supposedly wiped out by the Russians are functioning, the Ukrainians are conserving firepower and picking off supply and essential logistical units causing huge issues for the Russians. No doubt, having to use unencrypted comms is not helping the Russians.

I understand that some people hate the west/NATO/US etc but that does not make what the Russians are doing as right.

I know that’s not a NATO laptop if you read my post I’m trying to explain how that label possibly ended up on an ancient thinkpad and whilst I don’t advertise my CV here - I’ve been around long enough and far enough and held clearances to know what certain kit means : 🙂

View attachment 821406View attachment 821407View attachment 821408View attachment 821409
Well, I don't think that's a NATO sticker at all...

All NATO logo are dual language (so always with NATO/OTAN) and they don't generally use full logo in their gear, they uses other the northern compass or just a circle with a cross....

That is like a print out logo....

@Hassan Al-Somal

Now you understand that Russians lie too? They do propaganda as well?

Yes. Propaganda and accusations are part of war. However, NATO's direct participation of this conflict is coming to the fore. And in my view, it is a dangerous development since Putin is not backing down. To him, it is a war of survival for Russia. So exposed NATO's participation would mean only one thing: A nuclear conflict. The Russian warning should be understood in this context.

Well, I don't think that's a NATO sticker at all...

All NATO logo are dual language (so always with NATO/OTAN) and they don't generally use full logo in their gear, they uses other the northern compass or just a circle with a cross....

That is like a print out logo....

Propoganda from the Russians. Both sides will be looking to dominate the infosphere with disinformation.

Just like the Russian claims about Chem/nuke/bio weapons. Thats why they wanted the nuke sites so they can manufacture and parade fake evidence of a nuke weapon program.

Your critic is duly noted but how did you diagnose his mental instability? Any medical record? You do not have to like him in person but repeatedly ridiculing him in this thread does not contributes much to the topic on hand - rather derails it.

Do you know any human out there who is truly perfect in talks and views? Nobody is. Many have their fair share of embarrassing moments in person. Just check Tik Tok. 😉

The articles which I shared with you - you should check them to understand how Zelenskyy rose to prominence and how he is leading Ukraine in current times. The fact is that he is staying in his country in spite of attempts on his life and he continues to motivate Ukrainians to fight for the country - this is globally noticed and appreciated.

So let us keep this discussion constructive.

1) How do you know that he is staying in his country? All we see are some videos with background similar to his office with a flag. It can easily be staged somewhere in South Africa or Uganda or Poland.

2) You dont need to check medical record of Joe Biden to see that his mental capacity is in decline. Or you dont need to check "alcohol test" for Boris Yelstin to see that he was drunk. Same logic goes here, there are quite clear indications.

3) I have Ukrainian friends and I can tell you it is very fishy the way was elected. Lets not get into that.

4) Even though we have good relations with Ukraine, Jelensky has started to gradually damage them. His actions for nationalizing shares of companies e.g. where Chinese were holding shares was very unfriendly move. Similarly sooner or later Pakistan was going to get hit.

All the above 4 points would not have bothered me, had it not been a real case that this is actually the person who could lead us to WW3. And that gives me cringe feeling. We need some real leaders on the Western side who could step in, put him in the background and stop this madness. It is not some comedy show where we need his acting skills.

I know, it is not a popular opinion, but I say it as I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom