What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes for sure. But lets not forget what poster said above. the US battle space awareness is like probably beyond what any of us have even seen on the movies.

And it would be criminal not to share it with the ukranians.
Well, all I can say is, yes, US Battle Space awareness is very good, but intelligence will not be share without limitation. Everything have limitation, which mean you can only share so much before the other side or Russia can guess what you are capable of.

Intelligence dissimilation is a very complicated process, while I do believe US have Air and Ground asset monitoring what's Russia is doing, I do not believe, speaking on my own experience, that everything the US know shared with the Ukrainian...

Nice drone footage captures a realistic battle/ambush:

This is in Kherson feb 24, 2-3 Russian squads (probably special forces) Ambushed a ukranian artillery column. Then waited and ambushed the rescue/recon force coming to asses damage or check for survivors..

Russian forces captured a major city, with barely any damage to infastracture, and even intact ukranian military bases captured. With the Ukrainian defenses falling apart. It is absolutely unprecedented in modern times for an army to capture a major city without absolutely pummeling it first with airstrikes/artillery.

This far better then anything the americans have ever achieved in their entire military history. and a good wakeup call for all the people falling for western propaganda about how the Ukies are putting up a glorious defense and slaughtering the Russians blablabal

The war will spread across europe. How atupid of Poland, Romania and Hungry to provide weapons to Ukrainians
At this rate, you are looking at probably next year when this war goes across the border into Moldova.

It's 11 days, the Russian still has not conquered Mariupol, which is 20 km from the Demilitarized Zone........

Nice drone footage captures a realistic battle/ambush:

This is in Kherson feb 24, 2-3 Russian squads (probably special forces) Ambushed a ukranian artillery column. Then waited and ambushed the rescue/recon force coming to asses damage or check for survivors..

Russian forces captured a major city, with barely any damage to infastracture, and even intact ukranian military bases captured. With the Ukrainian defenses falling apart. It is absolutely unprecedented in modern times for an army to capture a major city without absolutely pummeling it first with airstrikes/artillery.

This far better then anything the americans have ever achieved in their entire military history. and a good wakeup call for all the people falling for western propaganda about how the Ukies are putting up a glorious defense and slaughtering the Russians blablabal
You do know the Russian force retreated after this drone video......

Kherson is in ruin and it felt on the 3rd March, not 25th Feb when this drone video was taken...

Pakistan’s prime minister, Imran Khan, has responded to a joint letter from the heads of diplomatic missions urging Pakistan to condemn Russia, saying, “What do you think of us? Are we your slaves ... that whatever you say, we will do?”

On 1 March, the heads of 22 diplomatic missions had publicised a joint letter calling on Pakistan to support a resolution in the United Nations general assembly to condemn Russia’s aggression against Ukraine, Reuters reports, noting that the move to release the letter was rare:

He might loose his life not just premiership.. slaves do not talk back to their masters

You do know the Russian force retreated after this drone video......

Kherson is in ruin and it felt on the 3rd March, not 25th Feb when this drone video was taken...
I dont see the Russians retreating in the video. I dont know what your looking at.

and Kherson is not in ruins... a couple of pictures given out by western propaganda doesnt mean a city is in ruins... look at fallujah to see how the americans take a city.

Also i have lost track my friend. You were special forces, intelligence, and naval diver, and paratrooper with strategic level planning abilities. I suggest you offer your services to the 'dumb' russian officers/generals. Who have no clue what they are doing, and would be winning if they only listened to your spam.

The war will spread across europe. How atupid of Poland, Romania and Hungry to provide weapons to Ukrainians
The US will fight Russia to the last ex-Soviet..They are in NATO as a shield for Western Europe..

look at fallujah to see how the americans take a city.

This is what the hypocrites are comparing the Russian invasion to when they say the "Russian army is too slow"

Ukrainian forces are well entrenched in Odessa

For how long? The Russian army in the south must be moving at lightning speed if some jacks in the street are the sign of their resistance
1646592047722.png

I dont see the Russians retreating in the video. I dont know what your looking at.

and Kherson is not in ruins... a couple of pictures given out by western propaganda doesnt mean a city is in ruins... look at fallujah to see how the americans take a city.

Also i have lost track my friend. You were special forces, intelligence, and naval diver, and paratrooper with strategic level planning abilities. I suggest you offer your services to the 'dumb' russian officers/generals. Who have no clue what they are doing, and would be winning if they only listened to your spam.

It is in ruin, and they did retreated.

And I am not a naval diver, never said I was, I think you mistaken me with someone. But I was in the Special Force, am Parachute qualified (a requirement for being in the Special Force) and I work as a staff officer. But then you probably know shit about Military Structure.

And you are stupid to think the Russia invasion is going great.

This happened at that bridge on the 25th at Kherson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom