What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course. You can't share so much that the other side figures out how you got it. Although Snowden probably told them the full extent of the capabilities.

But I hope enough is shared so that Ukraine is denied to them.
Well, Snowden is a contractor, he will know how stuff work, but I doubt he knows everything, information within intelligence circle is compartmentalized, which mean everyone only knows a certain thing, and individually, that does not do anything, but if you put in the group knowledge, then you will know the true capability.

That is why we use a Joint Intelligence system, because the thought of one man (or one group of men) knows everything is very scary. I know what our intelligence services are capable of, but I never know what is their full capacity, and I dare to say, probably no one knows, not even the US President.

Kharkiv in 2019 - Life in a City

The same city which is being bombed right now and is unrecognisable.

There is a message in all this......

1. Time changes so be humble always.

2. Smaller countries should never give up their NUKES/security on guarantee of big players.

3. Less powerful countries should never become a pawn in confrontation of big powers.

Sadly, Ukraine got sacrificed in confrontation of US and Russia.

Poor Ukrainians.
Well said, bro. Appreciated.

lol I laugh at people ignorance when they think Russia is in any real contention with NATO in a conventional war.
Keep laughing, whereas the saner people in Europe and the world are holding their breathe and praying that no incident happens on those nuclear power plants, let alone things getting out of control where nukes start flying around.

Yes, keep laughing. This is what keyboard smashers normally do. Whereas those living in or around war zones are praying for the war to end instead of getting into some d* measure contest.

Talk talk talk... and more talk to add fuel to fire ... typical treat of anglo-saxon bullies. Chinese FM is spot on!

I truly wish the Europe gets its act together and gets rid of these anglo-saxon hyenas!

This map is inaccurate. Russia is not even twice the size of china. The map is biased towards the northern hemisphere

1.8 to be exact

Russia is about 1.8 times bigger than China.

China is approximately 9,596,960 sq km, while Russia is approximately 17,098,242 sq km, making Russia 78% larger than China.

And take into account that China is the third largest country in the world . . .

~

View from an American-Russian. This guy goes by the name of 'The Saker' and is probably the best informed Russian blogger on the internet. I'll post extracts from his latest update. You can read the full article on his website and I suggest you bookmark it for future reference.

Day 10 of the Russian special operation in Banderastan

Selection_187.jpg

According to am internal Ukrainian document which has been circulating on the Runet, apparently a leak from the Ukie security council, which admits 40% of the Ukrainian territory is under Russian control and over 75% of the Ukie military was destroyed. Considering the amount of fakes out there, I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this document, but I will notice that those two figures (40% territory and 75% of the military) are exactly what I have been estimating myself, especially the size of the remaining military (which is much more important than holding territory).

This is crucial: the Empire of Lies is lying, of course, but it also knows the true score. Which means that now that the West has lost the war in the Ukraine it needs two things: as many dead (on all sides) as possible and to make the most political capital possible from this war, which means that not only must it last as long as possible, but it has to “deliver” the biggest number of deaths, maimed and injured. Besides, that kind of stuff pushes all the correct “emotional buttons” and prevents the audience from using its analytical capabilities, however tiny these might be.

Russia invaded and annexed parts of Ukraine in 2014.

This is the reason why Zelensky turned to NATO for support. What else could he do?

Bullsh*t.

Why don't you go back a little further in history.

Check item 23.

1. NATO welcomes Ukraine’s and Georgia’s Euro-Atlantic aspirations for membership in NATO. We agreed today that these countries will become members of NATO. Both nations have made valuable contributions to Alliance operations. We welcome the democratic reforms in Ukraine and Georgia and look forward to free and fair parliamentary elections in Georgia in May. MAP is the next step for Ukraine and Georgia on their direct way to membership. Today we make clear that we support these countries’ applications for MAP. Therefore we will now begin a period of intensive engagement with both at a high political level to address the questions still outstanding pertaining to their MAP applications. We have asked Foreign Ministers to make a first assessment of progress at their December 2008 meeting. Foreign Ministers have the authority to decide on the MAP applications of Ukraine and Georgia.

Issued April 3rd 2008.

That basically set it off.

Last edited:
It is a disaster Russian airforce, a modern airforce should able to attack in night time. You can fly high above airdefence systems, but they don't PGM(precision guided munitions) so they are using dumb bombs. Even ther FLIR technology sucks, Ukrain war will be saga, really bad saga

View from an American-Russian. This guy goes by the name of 'The Saker' and is probably the best informed Russian blogger on the internet. I'll post extracts from his latest update. You can read the full article on his website and I suggest you bookmark it for future reference.

Day 10 of the Russian special operation in Banderastan

Selection_187.jpg

According to am internal Ukrainian document which has been circulating on the Runet, apparently a leak from the Ukie security council, which admits 40% of the Ukrainian territory is under Russian control and over 75% of the Ukie military was destroyed. Considering the amount of fakes out there, I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this document, but I will notice that those two figures (40% territory and 75% of the military) are exactly what I have been estimating myself, especially the size of the remaining military (which is much more important than holding territory).

This is crucial: the Empire of Lies is lying, of course, but it also knows the true score. Which means that now that the West has lost the war in the Ukraine it needs two things: as many dead (on all sides) as possible and to make the most political capital possible from this war, which means that not only must it last as long as possible, but it has to “deliver” the biggest number of deaths, maimed and injured. Besides, that kind of stuff pushes all the correct “emotional buttons” and prevents the audience from using its analytical capabilities, however tiny these might be.

Extremely unlikely
That is too quick victory.
Russian invasion force is about 200,000 men maximum that’s is impossible to take over a country of size larger than Germany with a population of 44 million.
Putin likely wants to cut Ukraine into 2 half’s.

Bosnia as you know has some serbs that support Russia. Today NATO is moving troops and equipment into Bosnia to stop any instability or Russian interference.

Not that Russians can easily get there, but they dont need a visa to come for a holiday, so you never know.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom