What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian forces showchase a base they captured from the Ukrainian armed forces whom they say left fled without fighting

J-16D is far from EA-18G.

It's not just about Jamming, this is about sensor infusion. I don't think China has any technology associated with this.
:omghaha:
It's sensor fusion. If you want to try throwing shade on China, start by getting the terms right. It's combining data, not making herbal tea.

As for China not having sensor fusion technology, think again.

:omghaha:
It's sensor fusion. If you want to try throwing shade on China, start by getting the terms right. It's combining data, not making herbal tea.

As for China not having sensor fusion technology, think again.

Dude, for the third f'king time, it's NOT A TERM. Did you even read how I used them.

I said this is NOT JUST about Jamming. This is about Sensor INFUSION, as in Sensor ADDED into JAMMING.

So if I say "Our company operational budget has been expanded with a 100 millions infusion from the latest IPO". Does that mean 100 millions infusion is a "term" and 90 millions infusion is not then?

God, can you people even read? And go look up the meaning of "Infusion"? Or do I need to send you a god damn dictionary?

Last edited:
As per this article- Nexta.Tv is co owned by member of Azov Battalion

..https://www.revistalacomuna.com/geopolitica-y-antiimperialismo/bielorrusia-quien-diablos-es-roman-protasevich/

Russia publishes documents which show Ukraine was working on biological weapons near russian borders — such as Anthrax and Plague:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom