What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected.

Meanwhile Russian markets are down 50% and still falling fast.

Which was also expected.

Russian fiscal situation is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. What the west needs to do and is doing is targeting the cash funnel outside of Russia.

No, I did read your posts. You claim that Russia's military will get smashed by Ukraine because they managed to down a couple of choppers. I made a point that even the vaunted US military you consider the gold standard suffers losses in war against far lesser enemies.

Even those supposed losses might be fake since Ukrainian accounts have been exposed posting footage from Syria.
I literally never said that, stop lying.

@The Eagle please deal with this troll, he's harassing everyone, and purposefully trolling and lying.

I literally never said that, stop lying.

@The Eagle please deal with this troll, he's harassing everyone, and purposefully trolling and lying.
To Putin, I say, early congratulations on your victory, which everyone expected. Good luck with rebuilding your lost military capabilities after this war
This clearly implies you expect Russia to suffer heavy losses. Do you want to revise what you've said?
Meanwhile Russian markets are down 50% and still falling fast.
Proof?

Russian fiscal situation is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. What the west needs to do and is doing is targeting the cash funnel outside of Russia.
The thumbs up button and negative rating button need to be moved.

@ZeEa5KPul always quote the particular part of any post and discuss the same to avoid confusion.

@That Guy I think there's bit of confusion due to the words being used. I have gone through all those posts. Wait for him to explain further his point of view.

Ukrainian army convoy destroyed by Russian air strikes

No, I did read your posts. You claim that Russia's military will get smashed by Ukraine because they managed to down a couple of choppers. I made a point that even the vaunted US military you consider the gold standard suffers losses in war against far lesser enemies.

Even those supposed losses might be fake since Ukrainian accounts have been exposed posting footage from Syria.

Exactly.

That Guy has been pointing out flaws in everybody's logic without considering his own biases.

Russia will suffer losses, sure, but it obviously gamed this scenario and likely had excellent intel on Ukrainian defenses. Secondly, we can argue all we want about how big/bad the losses will be - time will tell if Russia loses significant military capacity after this (as That Guy is forcing everybody to believe) or if it'll be minor losses that it can recoup due to closer economic ties with China, etc.

Not everything is about immediate losses and gains. These are long games. The US and NATO only have themselves to blame for the pain being inflicted on the Ukrainians.

FB_IMG_1645714203240.jpg
Meanwhile neighbours

Website for the Russian Defense Ministry hit by DDOS:

RT.com is down as well. If only the Ukrainians could take down Russian airpower like they take down Russian websites, they'd stand a chance in this war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom