What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think Putin rushed to Beijing before pulling this stunt? Why did he invade After the Olympics!
Don't know about rushing, but it's not a coincidence that Russia and China signed a massive gas deal before the invasion began.

China is the ultimate winner here.

Ukraine may lose its sovereignty. Russia won the war, but got badly beat up, and it's economy is in shambles.

Moving forward, I wouldn't be surprised if Moscow ends up capitulating to multiple Chinese demands and signing agreements that favor China more than they do Moscow.

It’s sad that so many innocents had to die today because of Putins inferiority complex. He desperately wants to be recognized as an equal to the US, yet knows they never will. Therefore he has to take his frustrations out on a weak foe.

To be honest, Putin sounded senile and out of touch with reality in his hour long rant.

LOL. The level of self-delusion is just incredible in Americans. I don't blame you for being so naive, but it's mind-boggling.

you really don't read other people's comments, do you? I've noticed that about you.
No, I did read your posts. You claim that Russia's military will get smashed by Ukraine because they managed to down a couple of choppers. I made a point that even the vaunted US military you consider the gold standard suffers losses in war against far lesser enemies.

Even those supposed losses might be fake since Ukrainian accounts have been exposed posting footage from Syria.

You are disputing facts. Minsk agreement was signed after Russians invaded and annexed Crimea. Ukraine should have known better then to renege.

This guy you're engaging with can't access the higher consciousness required to see American hypocrisy.

All these recent events are just symptoms. The root of this conflict is NATO eastward expansion (not specific to Ukraine) after committing that it wouldn't (been happening over the past two decades) and the CIA-backed regime change effort in Kiev a few years ago that forced Putin to annex Crimea. Everybody conveniently forgets this uncalled for American intervention that precipitated all these events.

Lloyds Bank (UK) alerted that they are preparing for a massive cyber attack against its accounts - Source: Sky News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom