What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
In America also you are not allowed to instigate people to do acts that corrupt the state and its apparatus and peoples interests (Instigating robbery or arson, Snowden types etc.)
Mmm...Sorry, but still not comparable. This will be my last comment about this issue.

Robbery, arson, or treason produces MATERIAL harms. Blasphemy does not. So under the US Constitution, Congress cannot make any law about blasphemy. Further, if there is material harm, it must be direct and not derived or of being secondary effects. In other words, if my words hurt your feelings but not your body, then you have to live with my words. As far as Islam not being a religion, I leave that debate between you and your fellow Muslims. But as far as I am concerned, in this material world, Islam is a religion.

Congress cannot make any law about blasphemy.
But the congress can make laws against rebelionness, teachery and instigation (all three can be regarded blasphemy) against the constitution and the state right? In other words there is something sacred and that sacred is the state and its people, thus blasphemy is disallowed.

my final post too on this matter.

I am happy to had this discussion with you.

Last edited:
Guide for Ukrainians on using Molotov’s:
7F6F6A67-D2BB-45C6-9C35-42D779DB228B.jpeg

View attachment 820930
500lbs bomb rendered safe and removed by Ukrainian EOD Techs.
wow! seen soldiers collapse carrying 50 kgs and this ukranian old dude carrying 250 kilos supporting it with 2 fingers and thumb as if it were a balloon. supernatural, just like that sikh who lifted 6+ chinese and threw them off a cliff

wow! seen soldiers collapse carrying 50 kgs and this ukranian old dude carrying 250 kilos supporting it with 2 fingers and thumb as if it were a balloon. supernatural, just like that sikh who lifted 6+ chinese and threw them off a cliff
Look carefully, There is straps from a crane holding up the bomb.

Washington Post: Russian forces are advancing rapidly towards Kyiv from the east and could attack the city within the next 24 hours

IMO the Russians are going to encircle Kiev but are not going to attack.

The action is happening on the donesk front. They are going to form a cauldron by encircling major chunk of UA on the South eastern front. Another encirclment is already happening at the luhansk front (North Eastern) . They were waiting to join the donesk army and luhansk army fronts with their front in the south and north. Once the stage is set there are 2 big formations happening one in crimea and one in the North. Will probably dissect Ukraine maybe in a week or a month who knows.

I am no expert but this is the most logical outcome of their troops movement.

1646445425295.png

South Eastern.

1646445488831.png

South.

1646446906147.png

Last edited:
Haha everyone thinks he’s lifting it, it’s on a hoist 🙂

Kharkiv earlier today:

Last edited:
Brookings institute also said America wouldn't flee from Afghanistan like it ended up doing.

The author is a Pakistani-American and she just said it was the least bad choice.

FP_20181212_madiha_afzal.jpg

Madiha Afzal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom