What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I have written before the invasion and despite all this sanction thingy still my prediction is correct as the sanctions will be temporary.. I was one of the very few individuals like in 0.1% who believed the invasion was gonna happen since December.

---
Post 1:

The reason the Americans were spamming the invasion was part of their mind games and to disrupt Russia's intentions..

1. Biden said many times with confident look ''He(Putin) will attack cause he put himself where he can't backout''

This means Biden's intel team is top notch...

2. The situation is double edged sword for Putin with two options ''Invade by making an incursion re-enter the revival of new Russian age at the becosting of US or retreat giving initiative back to the US where Russia's influence will slowly begin to fade and that aura of fear will be gone in Europe..

Russian incursion will embolden them into a new Russian golden age while the US will fade influence wise slowly by such outcome where the Russian's will step into the world stage overnight..

3. Hence the Americans have been obsessed with invasion because they don't want it to happen otherwise it will make there prestige suffer including influence will wane down

It is the aftermath outfall what scares the US and loss of influence as consequence and A new belligerent Russia stepping into the world stage.. Russia's stock will go up ridiculously and will mentally gain influence over east europe as few of them will exit for security reasons... Croatia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Montonegro will leave NATO and the baltics may exit but not guaraanteed..

An Eastern ortodox alliance could take shape as a consequence of that on the eastern-south European territories
----------

Post 2:

But the question is will the decision come.. I would say for now there is 70% of it happening or 30% of him retreating..

Either way it will have a global impact... A subdued Russia or resurgent one..

------
Post 3:
Ukraine will not create war outside of ukraine but influence for the region...

7 billion are watching on social media imagine if Russia dispatch them in few days infront of the world... The impact will be gigantic...

This will implant Russia as the new age future in the back of Peoples minds.. This is the social media age

----

Post 4:

Not really bro.. A russian retreat will also have bad consequences for China as emboldened US will emerge from this crisis.. Russia even doing a limited incursion will halt a re-emergence and emboldened US war hawks something similar to the cold war but at much less scale..

An emboldened US rednecks will heavily fortify Japan, South korea, Guam and japanese islands closer to Taiwan like Okinawa with reinforcements like madman hence this retreat will have consequences and blow-back for Russia and China...

Just watch closely Biden will give orders to dispatch and strengthen these flanks just like he did here succesfully and he will see that it worked..

deployment of rednecks and hillbillies is guaraanted
2193b0f0-9334-4f26-8033-c7cc2b1d4c61_text.gif

Source
Dating back as far back as early December. I see things coming ages before they come and people were shouting me down or the notion of an invasion itself and especially more so from the Russophiles themselves
Georgia, Donbass and Crimea did occur right after each other.. Nobody is bluffing and mostly certainly Russia

I think Russia might actully proceed with the Invasion late January because they seem like hell-bent on this

Last edited:
Lol, sure.

All this sanctions is temporary Russia has already scored a moral victory besides the invasion itself and they laid a claim on Europe via Ukraine. I predict right now and mark my words Finland is next and this will be an easy invasion and as a matter fact much much easier incursion as the population is only 5m.

Bearing the sanctions persist because previously the idea would have been him waiting couple of years atleast another 10 years before invading Finland but if the sanctions are in place and heavy he will just go ahead and get it out of the way immediately post Ukraine without any pause and max any pause will be few months just regrouping his forces to enter Finland and then he will use Sweden as bargaining chip...

Threatening to go in and then re-enter negotiations in order for them to remove sanctions.. Voila his gained Ukraine and Finland back to back and all sanctions lifted for sparring Sweden

Last edited:
Dating back as far back as December. I see things coming ages before they come and people were shouting me down or the notion of an invasion itself and especially more so from the Russophiles themselves
There is a very good reason why everyone with a brain thought the Russians wouldn't be stupid enough to invade, and we're seeing it played out. Russia's military is a joke.

Putin has proven himself to be self-deluded clown, instead of the chess master his totally-straight fan boy base makes him out to be.

There is a very good reason why everyone with a brain thought the Russians wouldn't be stupid enough to invade, and we're seeing it played out. Russia's military is a joke.

Putin has proven himself to be self-deluded clown, instead of the chess master his totally-straight fan boy base makes him out to be.

And you've judged this from just 9 days of conflict?
Truly, the armest of the most armchair.

All this sanctions is temporary Russia has already scored a moral victory besides the invasion itself and laid a claim on Europe via Ukraine. I predict right now and mark my words Finland is next and this will be an easy invasion and as a matter fact much much easier incursion as the population is only 5m.

Bearing the sanctions persist because previously the idea would have been him waiting couple of years atleast another 10 years before invading Finland but if the sanctions are in place and heavy he will just go ahead and get it out of the way immediately post Ukraine without any pause and max any pause will be few months just regrouping his forces to enter Finland and then he will use Sweden as bargaining chip...

Threatening to go in and then re-enter negotiations for them to remove sanctions.. Voila his gained Ukraine and Finland back to back and all sanctions lifted for sparring Sweden
I've both bookmarked and screenshotted your comment.

No going back now, LOL!

And you've judged this from just 9 days of conflict?
Truly, the armest of the most armchair.
Me? No, no. I thought this was gonna be an easy win for Putin. I actually had to completely admit that I was wrong, which I'm fully open to doing, because that's what someone who's wrong should do. I knew he'd suffer some major losses, but I never thought it would be this bad, or that it would take this long.

Still, don't talk about armchairs, when you're literally on an internet defense forum, cheerleading a war. 🤣

Me? No, no. I thought this was gonna be an easy win for Putin. I actually had to completely admit that I was wrong, which I'm fully open to doing, because that's what someone who's wrong should do. I knew he'd suffer some major losses, but I never thought it would be this bad, or that it would take this long.

Still, don't talk about armchairs, when you're literally on an internet defense forum, cheerleading a war. 🤣

Russia’s chaotic and confusing invasion of Ukraine is baffling military analysts

One week into Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and military analysts are united on one front, at least: Russia’s invasion has not gone entirely to plan, looking disorganized, uncoordinated and sluggish to observers.

You can Tag Moderators and get me banned. However, it doesn't change the 'FACT' that #US, #EU & #NATO Countries are Genociders, only carrying for #Ukrainians because they are White Christians.

Another thing- they've used #Ukraine as Bait, so that US and other Defence Companies can earn $$$, War Machinery continues. 😊
rafiki,

calm down. As a tanzanian - we have experienced and were fortunate to have wisdom of Mwalimu Julius.

First - Neither the East nor the West are our friends. They are all colonisers in their very right.

Let us take Soviet empire. The attrocities they have supported on this continent will pale to what happened in other continents; at the same time the West supported genocidal dictators like Mobutu and other. Let us not even start with the French. Now the new players are the Chinese who are in their own right a new kind of colonisers.

Until the foundations on Non-Aligned and independent states as a union is not performed, these colonial powers will right to do Might is Right.

US/UK nor Soviet/Russia have any moral grounds to state anything at this stage.

Frankly, for us, we dont really care as it is not affecting our continent and we will not take any side. Our country's policy is always been of non interference. When Uganda which was supported by the west decided to harass us via Idi Amin, despite discusssion the meglomaniac invaded our regional areas; that is the first time we had to take action against this lunatic. Entire nations shunned us for what we had to do; only once we arrived there, the actual nature of Amin's regime and attrocities came to forefront. The west was quiet. But that burden cost us over 2 decades to recover from.

My 2 cents; i frankly dont care what happens in Europe. Chickens come home to roost.

You thought this was gonna be an easy win for Russia.
Based on your assumption.

You accepted you were wrong,
But then you went ahead and did the same thing regarding the losses.
Based on... your assumptions once again after watching a few videos.

Sooooo, if anything,
You need a new armchair, this one is getting old. :D

Now, lets see here.
We have only seen TWO wars recently fought between conventional militaries.
It is an accepted fact that both sides will go toe to toe.

The same is the case with the Russians here.
Ukraine wasn't a cakewalk.
They're both former soviet states,
They both have the same/similar equipment and understanding of each others tactic and former mentality.

They are also head to head together in this conventional fight.
There is no superior side from what I see.

UKAF has done its finest to stop the Russians while Russians have still managed to move on ahead despite the fierce resistance.
I think the assumptions people here are making based on the fact that most wars in the recent past have been against disorganized armies that have lacked morale In the moment of their fights.
This is not the case with Russians and the Ukrainians.

So both of your assumptions are wrong,
because the reality is that they're equally matched together.
And the fight is fierce, the losses are tremendous on both sides of the war.

Only the end will give us the answers we seek,
Not right now.

What nation was opposing the syrian state jn that war?

You brought in Russia and hide behind them and didn't even win the war... They are still alive and hold territories with sheer power.. Despite inviting in superpowers and Being proud of an stalemate when the Syrian economy was destroyed not theres is utter weakness and hopelessness..

Besides all these countries with rafidh elements have been destroyed because they are expandables not the other way around.. Destruction follows you not because you are causing but it is selected for you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom