What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labelling Ukrainians as nazis just because some dudes have shown neo nazis tendencies.... meanwhile the real nazis are the Russians who are leveling populated areas just like they did in Syria,Chechnya etc. The real nazis (who don't even hide it) are those wagner mercenaries of which russia works with... among others...
#US, #EU & #NATO countries are Neo Nazis Terrorists or not? They bombed Libya, Iraq et al., Countries?

#EU didn't sanction Dady America & other Countries who participated in those War?

#US, #EU & #NATO don't have moral compass, shouldn't be lecturing World. They are bunch of Hypocrites!

Last edited:
Can mods really eliminate this folks.. We are having constructive talk here and besides no they are not Neo-Nazi... If you have nothing intelligible to say don't contribute

You can Tag Moderators and get me banned. However, it doesn't change the 'FACT' that US, EU & NATO Countries are Genociders, only carrying for #Ukrainians because they are White Christians.

Another thing- they've used #Ukraine as Bait, so that US and other Defence Companies can earn $$$, War Machinery continues. 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Can mods really eliminate this folks.. We are having constructive talk here and besides no they are not Neo-Nazi... If you have nothing intelligible to say don't contribute
The crux of that post is correct in the sense that the west has clear double standards and lack of value for non european life. We see this with the reactions from western media, politicians and companies. I think its valid for discussion here.

NATO must adjust after Russia's invasion of Ukraine - Romania​

Azov are Neo Nazi's anyone who disputes that is fooling themselves.

This is what I have written before the invasion and despite all this sanction thingy still my prediction is correct as the sanctions will be temporary.. I was one of the very few individuals like in 0.1% who believed the invasion was gonna happen since December.

---
Post 1:

The reason the Americans were spamming the invasion was part of their mind games and to disrupt Russia's intentions..

1. Biden said many times with confident look ''He(Putin) will attack cause he put himself where he can't backout''

This means Biden's intel team is top notch...

2. The situation is double edged sword for Putin with two options ''Invade by making an incursion re-enter the revival of new Russian age at the becosting of US or retreat giving initiative back to the US where Russia's influence will slowly begin to fade and that aura of fear will be gone in Europe..

Russian incursion will embolden them into a new Russian golden age while the US will fade influence wise slowly by such outcome where the Russian's will step into the world stage overnight..

3. Hence the Americans have been obsessed with invasion because they don't want it to happen otherwise it will make there prestige suffer including influence will wane down

It is the aftermath outfall what scares the US and loss of influence as consequence and A new belligerent Russia stepping into the world stage.. Russia's stock will go up ridiculously and will mentally gain influence over east europe as few of them will exit for security reasons... Croatia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Montonegro will leave NATO and the baltics may exit but not guaraanteed..

An Eastern ortodox alliance could take shape as a consequence of that on the eastern-south European territories
----------

Post 2:

But the question is will the decision come.. I would say for now there is 70% of it happening or 30% of him retreating..

Either way it will have a global impact... A subdued Russia or resurgent one..

------
Post 3:
Ukraine will not create war outside of ukraine but influence for the region...

7 billion are watching on social media imagine if Russia dispatch them in few days infront of the world... The impact will be gigantic...

This will implant Russia as the new age future in the back of Peoples minds.. This is the social media age

----

Post 4:

Not really bro.. A russian retreat will also have bad consequences for China as emboldened US will emerge from this crisis.. Russia even doing a limited incursion will halt a re-emergence and emboldened US war hawks something similar to the cold war but at much less scale..

An emboldened US rednecks will heavily fortify Japan, South korea, Guam and japanese islands closer to Taiwan like Okinawa with reinforcements like madman hence this retreat will have consequences and blow-back for Russia and China...

Just watch closely Biden will give orders to dispatch and strengthen these flanks just like he did here succesfully and he will see that it worked..

deployment of rednecks and hillbillies is guaraanted
2193b0f0-9334-4f26-8033-c7cc2b1d4c61_text.gif

Source

Big Modi can not safe his Indian girl students now being kidnapped by the Ukrainian locals. Mughals bit, you lost me there , doesn’t matter that’s how Indian mind works muddy the waters prevent being exposed

Modi the charlatan, you were picking on Muslim girls , now Ukrainian men doing it to your girls you have no answer just hope the red army doesn’t get to them first

1. The underlined : You should be talking about how Zelensky's peoples' minds work. They are the ones inciting Modi's followers to support them against the Russians. And you support Zelensky.

2. The second paragraph : Can you not be crass and uncouth please ?

1. The underlined : You should be talking about how Zelensky's peoples' minds work. They are the ones inciting Modi's followers to support them against the Russians. And you support Zelensky.

2. The second paragraph : Can you not be crass and uncouth please ?
I've reported his post, please can you do the same so he gets what he deserves which is a time out.

1646401026059.png

Apparently the DPR suffered losses overnight:

Big Modi can not safe his Indian girl students now being kidnapped by the Ukrainian locals. Mughals bit, you lost me there , doesn’t matter that’s how Indian mind works muddy the waters prevent being exposed

Modi the charlatan, you were picking on Muslim girls , now Ukrainian men doing it to your girls you have no answer just hope the red army doesn’t get to them first

I log on here to gain knowledge and educate myself on current events in this conflict. Reading your abuse and post is disappointing and not helpful.
As far as this conflict goes - the Ukrainians judge Indian and Pakistanis as brown skinned 2nd class citizens so i suggest you take time off against your rampant rage at the neighbors flag and learn about the real issues going on today....

The man's not wrong.
I've reported his post, please can you do the same so he gets what he deserves which is a time out.

View attachment 820763

Apparently the DPR suffered losses overnight:

Man Modern warfare is a bloody business.
At this rate, the infantry will become an afterthought and human value in battlefields will degrade further given the way tech has paved itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom