What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimea

(1) Crimea is Russia before California, Texas and Nevada was USA.

(2) And now you argue that you are defending an internal administrative decision of the USSR

(3) You want to argue that the USSR is divisible because it is a man-made thing but Ukraine is indivisible because it is a "God-made" thing, although we all know that it is a conglomerate made by Lenin, Stalin and Khrushchev.

Here is one sub Reddit for you, the rest you can Google yourself:

Enjoy the rabbit hole.
My man there's no mention of FOG of Ukraine. It's just ex SOF members from FOG(company)with Ukrainian SF. There is simply no need to argue about it.

There's really nothing to fight over yet you became angry.

And that patch is Blackbeard Queen Annon Revenge patch.

Crimea

(1) Crimea is Russia before California, Texas and Nevada was USA.

(2) And now you argue that you are defending an internal administrative decision of the USSR

(3) You want to argue that the USSR is divisible because it is a man-made thing but Ukraine is indivisible because it is a "God-made" thing, although we all know that it is a conglomerate made by Lenin, Stalin and Khrushchev.

Hi, you make good points but sometimes you are reply to someone but you don't quote that member so your post appears random to people who are not continuously following this thread. So please quote that member. :)

Is it the fault of humanist Europe to give refuge to the Muslims and to give them the equal human rights?
Their lands were invaded in name of democracy. The immigrants paid the full price. It's West turn to deliver the democracy and freedom.

FYI

Russian military buildup around Ukraine lasted several months and was a clearly visible development since 2021. The intent was obvious and understood.
Yes and it amazes me that people are commenting here without knowing the full facts of the situation on the ground, I mean there is full Wikipedia page about it now, if you are unsure start there and then start looking at reddit/media and independent outlets

thus millions of Muslims try their best to immigrate to Europe and enjoy the equal civil rights.
Take away the world financial institutions from the west, and it would be 1492 again. The church kaferizing Muslims like in Spain, and selling white-colored blue eyed women as sex slaves.

Officially BBC is not banned likewise RT is not banned in the UK by OFCOM. RT's transmissions have been suspended EU wide which stops their transmissions in UK as their headquarters and studios are EU based.

As far as ground realities go BBC or anything remotely anti-kremlin is currently banned in Russia or at least not available via normal means. BBC website is still accessible via VPN. Live broadcasts are not being streamed or viewable on Russian TV since the was started.

This is the information I got from Russian colleagues who told their families in Russia that they were at war with Ukraine. A bit out of the blue for them as they thought it was just a border skirmish.
Thank you so much, for taking the time to reply I appreciate it and your insight on this too :). So I checked ofcom and they are like our PTA : https://www.pta.gov.pk/en

Good for the Ukrainian morale if true but you know what they say "screenshot" or it didn't happen. :D

Humanist Europe is neither Satan-Worshippers nor evil
I am inclined to believe that to some extent. But west actually follows a paganized version of message of Prophet Issa (PBUH). All this humanism, atheism, homosexuality, feminism, secularism are different faces of the same paganised version of message of Prophet Issa (PBUH).
Look how France discovered Laïcité (Secularism).

Officially BBC is not banned likewise RT is not banned in the UK by OFCOM. RT's transmissions have been suspended EU wide which stops their transmissions in UK as their headquarters and studios are EU based.

As far as ground realities go BBC or anything remotely anti-kremlin is currently banned in Russia or at least not available via normal means. BBC website is still accessible via VPN. Live broadcasts are not being streamed or viewable on Russian TV since the was started.

This is the information I got from Russian colleagues who told their families in Russia that they were at war with Ukraine. A bit out of the blue for them as they thought it was just a border skirmish.

Ground realities:

Any media outlet remotely reporting something that might seem favorable to Russia results in direct / indirect ban (like e.g. asking cable operators to remove the channels etc)

The state funded BBC is however still available in Russia, I just read it.

I dont mind, them banning Russian media.

BUT...

Next time if anyone from UK/US gives me a lecture about "freedom of speech", I am gonna give them piece of my mind.

Take away the world financial institutions from the west, and it would be 1492 again. The church kaferizing Muslims like in Spain, and selling white-colored blue eyed women as sex slaves.
Why should we take the world financial institutions from the West?
The humanist pat of West gave refuge to millions of Muslims despite the presence of their financial institutes, although they didn't need to do this favour to Muslims in any way.
Even the rich Muslim countries were not ready to do this favour to their fellow Muslims.

You will be regarded as an unthankful nation if you still deny this blessing of the humanist West, which they bestowed upon you in name of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom