What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
how and when will this war come to end?

Have to wonder what Kadyrov was promised for his support in this 'special military operation'? Knowing his barbaric attitude towards women, the pick of young Ukrainian woman as sex slaves for his harem perhaps?

thats ridiculous. Why would he be promised anything? He does as he is told and his soldiers are in the chain of command and if they refuse orders they get shot.

Is it only me, or the hasty withdrawal of NATO from Afghanistan is making more sense now?

Have to wonder what Kadyrov was promised for his support in this 'special military operation'? Knowing his barbaric attitude towards women, the pick of young Ukrainian woman as sex slaves for his harem perhaps?

Oh man you're clearly not helping the growing sentiments against your double standards and racism. lmao

Is it only me, or the hasty withdrawal of NATO from Afghanistan is making more sense now?

How?
They only had about 800 to 1200 soldiers at most lol

Anyone has the big picture of what’s going on. It’s mostly noise on this thread.
Professor Michael Clarke offers a good insight:

The official figure from UNHCR is 1 Million and climbing - "1 million people in less than a week" this is why I am drawing parallels with Afghanistan in the 80's.

!!!

The number of refugees from Ukraine surpassed the 1 million threshold.
Poland: 547,982
Hungary: 133,009
Moldova: 97,827
Other EU nations: 88,147
Slovakia: 79,059
Romania: 51,261
Russia: 47,800
Belarus: 374

The refugees figure will hit approx 3-5m in the coming weeks and at end goal would be around 12-15m since Ukraine has 40m and that is quite alot of people

Professor Michael Clarke offers a good insight:

The official figure from UNHCR is 1 Million and climbing - "1 million people in less than a week" this is why I am drawing parallels with Afghanistan in the 80's.

The Russians gave the go ahead for people to leave Kyiv and other cities meaning the refugees crisis will rise. I am understanding that the Hungarys are unwilling to accept to many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom